[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

"
Daerkenn a écrit :
I've been really enjoying this build so far. I've reached level 90 with over 100 deaths, but that's fine I guess. But now I need tips on how to improve my survivability. I have around 5ex at the moment and don't know how to invest it. It would be great if I could tank conquerors and not die as often as I do right now in rare t16 ultimatums.

My POB: https://pastebin.com/y8AUfQEg

Thanks !

Get Surrender Shield, change your Armor (you don't have life on it) so you can swap your praxis, changes your boots, swap your granite and basalt to quicksilver (if have onslaught on your boots or ring) and sulphur, respect your node from str into devotion and endurance and put it into health node near constitution.
If you keep getting stunned on ultimatum you should get Unwavering Stance keystone, it will help you a lot and if you cant afford watcher's eye, you can use rare jewels with increased maximum life and you cannot be hindered implicit for restless ground and hindering flask modifier,
Your block chance still 70%, get to 79% and your life is too low 4,2k try to get at least 4,9k or 5k. Tldr you need to upgrade most of your gear because this build cant stand on DoT like bleed, shock, ignite, poison and you need to keep moving while using cyclone. Also, learn some of the game mechanics, evading boss is better than face tanking it and die
BRUH MOMENT
Dernière édition par YungSlickSloth, le 18 mai 2021 23:19:22
Anyone can tell me what item I need to upgrade the most? I feel my dps is pretty meh at the moment.
Thx
"
whyarewehere a écrit :
Anyone can tell me what item I need to upgrade the most? I feel my dps is pretty meh at the moment.
Thx

Rylastha coil, Watcher Eye with Impales last 2 additional hits, onslaught on ring or boots, increased cyclone attack speed helmet enchant. Try corrupting your gems or buy the awakened version
BRUH MOMENT
"
YungSlickSloth a écrit :

Watcher eyes with Implales, circle of guilt ring with increased damage while affected by Herald of purity, helmet enchant cyclone increased attack speed, paradoxical with 190pdps. If you cant get onslaught on your ring, craft Gain onslaught on kill on your boots and change your silver to sulphur.
I see you lack accuracy so your MH hit is 94%, try to max this into 100% because you will loss a lot DPS hitting bosses,

I keep seeing people mention the circle of guilt here... A perfectly rolled, catalysed circle of guilt is only 50k extra dps according to PoB. Doesn't seem like a huge upgrade for the relative cost.

It seems any upgrade I do now will cost me multiple ex, so time to save up... I just spent 6ex on Ryslatha's Coil. It's a struggle to get any flexibility going with so many uniques on this build.
I love this build, just trying to save currency for a good flat dps gloves and steel ring :b

My character tab is open
"
piszczel a écrit :
"
YungSlickSloth a écrit :

Watcher eyes with Implales, circle of guilt ring with increased damage while affected by Herald of purity, helmet enchant cyclone increased attack speed, paradoxical with 190pdps. If you cant get onslaught on your ring, craft Gain onslaught on kill on your boots and change your silver to sulphur.
I see you lack accuracy so your MH hit is 94%, try to max this into 100% because you will loss a lot DPS hitting bosses,

I keep seeing people mention the circle of guilt here... A perfectly rolled, catalysed circle of guilt is only 50k extra dps according to PoB. Doesn't seem like a huge upgrade for the relative cost.

It seems any upgrade I do now will cost me multiple ex, so time to save up... I just spent 6ex on Ryslatha's Coil. It's a struggle to get any flexibility going with so many uniques on this build.

I find circle of guilt with less reserved mana herald purity more useful, in your case you can level up the precision up to lv 4/5 and not worry about the accuracy again
BRUH MOMENT
Guys.... coming back after quite a long time (like 3 leagues)

One question: Why we are not going for Impresence with Vulnerability as an aura anymore?

What can i focus to min-max my Standard char (Viperrox_Delirium)... Thanks!
"
Viperrox a écrit :
Guys.... coming back after quite a long time (like 3 leagues)

One question: Why we are not going for Impresence with Vulnerability as an aura anymore?

What can i focus to min-max my Standard char (Viperrox_Delirium)... Thanks!

You actually do use Impresence until you can afford a decent Vulnerability on Hit ring. Having it on the ring frees up two gem sockets that you can use to add something like Precision aura.
Hi all,

first off: Really happy with this build!

One thing I'm wondering: Is the Reckoning damage from "The Surrender" relevant? And if it is: Shouldn't we rather buff it with Brutality and Pulverize?

And along those lines: Is the life gain from Riposte/Vengeance/Life Gain on Hit relevant? I don't feel it. I have the feeling that blocking with The Surrender and leeching with Blood Rage brings enough life back.

Thanks!
I'm thinking to change Summon Ice golem into Immortal Call for survivability, gonna test it later.
BRUH MOMENT

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires