[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

"
Lampra a écrit :
hi guys...what enchant is the best?atk speed or cyclone dmg???TY

Cyclone Damage
BRUH MOMENT
Finally, I beat Sirus A7 in 5 minutes Deathless lmao. It was easy, Sirus never drop my health below 40%. I swear some random map boss is harder than sirus.
BRUH MOMENT
Are there any clusters setups worth using with this build, and if so which passives do we remove to use them?
How do you get Circle of Guilt with Onslaught, increased Physical Damage and Physical Damage Reduction while affected by Herald of Purity?

I see some of you are wearing it, but i haven't seen one being sold in trade yet.

"
Soske a écrit :
Are there any clusters setups worth using with this build, and if so which passives do we remove to use them?

Health Nodes
BRUH MOMENT
OK, guys. I see again and again don't take Gladiators Perserverence. But, for 3 points, we get 74% increased damage, 1.4% leech and 10% recovery.

I don't know of a single 3 point notable in the entire build that gives this much overall boost. Moreover, we are recovery starved, with only the shield/its gems and blood rage for ehp recovery. So, imo, we need the leech and the phys dmg is huge.

What am I not seeing?
How do we deal with Stun immunity?
Thnx!
Dernière édition par pegi2013, le 16 mai 2021 13:48:05
"
xaeon a écrit :
How do you get Circle of Guilt with Onslaught, increased Physical Damage and Physical Damage Reduction while affected by Herald of Purity?

I see some of you are wearing it, but i haven't seen one being sold in trade yet.

I've used live search for that ring nearly 3 or 4 days then got one signal lol. I guess only way to get that ring is just buy when it is placed in few seconds. The low number brings along price confusion so you could find one even under value.
anyone with experience with this build can help me?
i have ryslatha, surrender, paradoxica, all my elemental resistances 75% and 5110 hp.
sometimes e get hitkilled within a blink of eyes
my chance to block is 75%
"
RubinhoCampeao a écrit :
anyone with experience with this build can help me?
i have ryslatha, surrender, paradoxica, all my elemental resistances 75% and 5110 hp.
sometimes e get hitkilled within a blink of eyes
my chance to block is 75%

That's every build. Just shitty game design.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires