[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
BlazeSTX a écrit :
the build have like 100% chance to die at least once on T1 maps. Enjoy.

Just lost 34 EX making it..

To be fair almost every herald of purity and/or cyclone/impale splash I have tried has been the same way. I got my 36 challenges done early in the league and made a good bit of $ to try other builds and ive yet to find anything that doesnt rip nonstop on metamoprhs and actual endgame bosses.

I think people confuse "tanky" with abusing the soul ripper / vaal molten shell combo nonstop.
"
BlazeSTX a écrit :
the build have like 100% chance to die at least once on T1 maps. Enjoy.

Just lost 34 EX making it..

If you are spending 35ex on ANY build and not cruising to red maps (let alone dying in t1s) you are doing something severely wrong my dude.
Just read the 3.10 patchnotes and i think this is pretty much unchanged except it will get even stronger with the new notables...if you can fit them in somehow ^^

I'll league start with this, thanks for the build!
Build survived 3.10 Patch Notes and some may even say that with the new Jewel notables there might be some buffs here and there!

Will make a small update to the guide and polish it a bit. I will keep working on this build throughout the league as well as I know that Map Clearing is important and even more so for Delirium league so I am looking to see if I can push the speed of this build.

Also making a quick video on things to lookout for when league starting with it!
This looks like a really fun budget league starter. Do you level with Cleave then switch to Cyclone later on? Looking forward to your 3.10 updates.
Updated for 3.10

Major things is the Body Armour we use and I gave a few options to how we handle that.

Other than that there is really no changes currently as I will have to play the build myself and see if I can add any map clear speed to it eventually.

The build as it is right now if you can handle the mana cost of cyclone will still be extremely strong, easy and cheap to make and should get you through all the content and being able to destroy bosses fairly easy.

And obviously the more you invest the easier content will be! :)

Will make a video tonight/tomorrow with some general tips of League Starting with the build.
How to die in T1 maps with 34 ex budget? lul

Anyway, this looks like a nice tanky build. I'm currently using a starforge impale cyclone slayer with 5.8m dps incl impale at 5 ex budget (no abyssus). Mine's less tanky so I might try this one so I can play more carelessly on the next league.

https://pastebin.com/RZtLkvML
Hi there,

Watch the build video on youtube and checked here as well and I made up mind about starting cyc champ but if it's really okay can you make addition to your guide for the people in my experience level which is low.

Due to not able to use cyc till 28 so can you briefly explain gem progress onwards to end game? This will really help me and it may other people as well. Thanks bunch
"
cemtou a écrit :
Hi there,

Watch the build video on youtube and checked here as well and I made up mind about starting cyc champ but if it's really okay can you make addition to your guide for the people in my experience level which is low.

Due to not able to use cyc till 28 so can you briefly explain gem progress onwards to end game? This will really help me and it may other people as well. Thanks bunch

I am currently working on a quick "League Starting with this Build" video. But it will not contain gem setups for leveling, as I have kind of limited time to make this video. It will contain general information for league starting and progressing with this build into maps.
Considering this build for league start. A question - with Brutality, wasp nest poison + chaos is useless, right? Why not a different high PDPS unique claw like Rive, allure, or scourge?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires