[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
sethers656 a écrit :
Can you post a video of just some normal T15/T16 maps? Want to see how slow/fast it is...

Also for league starting, should you swap to Cyclone as soon as possible, or stick with a different melee skill?

Uhm I guess I can make a quick GIF of showing of the mapclear. I must say it's decent speed. Nothing to quick but it works I would say.

I would personally swap to Cyclone directly at level 28. But its up to each one what they prefer.

I even tried out Blade Flurry on this build, just swapped out Cyclone for Blade flurry. And it was a DPS increase! But I just feel like Cyclone is easier to play^^
So I want to play this Build as my LeagueStarter in 3.10.
I decided to grab some currency in Standard League and have built a character to test your guide on some endgame-bossfights.
Everything seems nice so far - except the clearspeed.
I realised that my cyclone only costs 8 Mana. Wouldn't it be better to craft -8 to total mana Cost on a single ring and therefore have a chest with explode on it?
This chest will cost some ex more than a chest with "-8 Total Mana Cost of Skills", but it would increase my clearspeed alot, wouldn't it?
Dernière édition par Tarapani, le 5 mars 2020 16:58:26
"
Tarapani a écrit :
I decided to grab some currency in Standard League and have built a character to test your guide on some endgame-bossfights.
I realised that my cyclone only costs 8 Mana. Wouldn't it be better to craft -8 to total mana Cost on a single ring and therefore have a chest with explode on it?
This chest will cost some ex more than a chest with "-8 Total Mana Cost of Skills", but it would increase my clearspeed alot, wouldn't it?

Cyclone is a channeling skill , you will need to give three slots on your equipment to meet that requirement
Amulet and both rings since the maximum is -3 per slot.
"
Tarapani a écrit :

As D2Junkie just wrote. GGG changed the crafting system and its now -3 Total Mana cost of Channeling Skills per ring/amulet.

Therefor you need an open prefix/craft slot on both your rings and your amulet if you want to lower the mana cost of your cyclone. This leaves out a lot of space to have life/resists/damage on your rings or your amulet sadly. And therefor the -15 total mana cost chest is the most efficient here, but indeed a bit expensive or hard to get a hold of early league.
the build have like 100% chance to die at least once on T1 maps. Enjoy.

Just lost 34 EX making it..
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!
"
BlazeSTX a écrit :
the build have like 100% chance to die at least once on T1 maps. Enjoy.

Just lost 34 EX making it..

If you die in T1 maps. You are doing something wrong. If you spent 34ex. You spent 24ex more than whats actually worth it.

Don't know what you've done but..
Hello.

I've been thinking of replacing ancestral protector to warchief or the vaal version of it. What do you think about that? Or you have a strong reason to stick with protector?
"
yoshimura47 a écrit :
Hello.

I've been thinking of replacing ancestral protector to warchief or the vaal version of it. What do you think about that? Or you have a strong reason to stick with protector?

It seems like this was a miss by me. According to my PoB the Warchief would actually be a DPS increase. So feel free to use it :)
Will make a video about this build regarding League Starting soon so people can prepare for Delirium League!

For now I made a video on how to craft the -15 Total Mana Cost armour yourself and good ways to do it in the start of a league as well!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K854i47SNxI&t=

It can also be found under "Videos" in this guide.
Hi m8, thx for build waiting for 3.10 update:)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires