[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
Bergerbrush a écrit :
"
livejamie a écrit :
Wanted to share what I've crafted so far:

I don't like using Abyssus so I made that helmet.

Life rolls on the items aren't all T1 but I'm Elemental and Chaos Resistance capped and I'm using Divine Flesh so I should be pretty tanky.

I bought this secondary claw:

Testing that versus using Bloodseeker.

Let me know how it feels with 2x Imperials :)

Do you have any thoughts about what SkylerOG posted above?
livejamie
I'd say just try it.
To get your health per hit up even more, you could try to get a claw with +40 health against blinded enemies.

I really do like this build. It is really a great build for people that don't want to bother with multiple builds a league, because it really is great for league starting and it also really scales really well.

I can't compete with the gear some guys here have, because I seem to suck hard at generating currency, but currently POB tells me I do something like 3,5M damage and I am very happy :)
(I am currently using Devoto as helmet, guess I will try Abyssus a bit because POB tells me that is 49% more damage. A bit afraid of the increased taken damage, though :D)
Dernière édition par Malyngo, le 11 août 2020 02:51:14
"
Malyngo a écrit :
I'd say just try it.
To get your health per hit up even more, you could try to get a claw with +40 health against blinded enemies.

I really do like this build. It is really a great build for people that don't want to bother with multiple builds a league, because it really is great for league starting and it also really scales really well.

I can't compete with the gear some guys here have, because I seem to suck hard at generating currency, but currently POB tells me I do something like 3,5M damage and I am very happy :)
(I am currently using Devoto as helmet, guess I will try Abyssus a bit because POB tells me that is 49% more damage. A bit afraid of the increased taken damage, though :D)
Take Wind Dancer to partially counter Abyssus, because once you start hitting mobs, Abyssus’ extra phys damage taken is a non-factor (if you have Bloodseeker/insta-leech). Divine the Abyssus down to 40-41% on extra dmg taken if it’s above that, too.

Can also consistently pop +armour flasks and vaal molten shell. Make sure CWDT is at lvl 1 to activate molten shell whenever possible.

Abyssus is a must, IMO. The insane +damage it gives is just too much to pass up.

Edit: Was also looking at your char. Since you have the Pride reduced mana reservation on your ammy (you can increase this with life/mana catalysts, btw), if you add enlighten to Pride/Flesh&Stone and maybe also need one for Blood&Sand/Precision, you could probably fit Herald of Purity in your setup somewhere and get a nice bit of supplemental damage that way. I was able to fit in Aspect of the Spider this way. But I also combined B&S with Pride+F&S and lvl 4 enlighten, and dropped Precision and maim (I have maim/intimidate on my gloves), and then put -8 mana cost of skills on my ring since the extra aura took me down to around only 25 mana.
Dernière édition par SkylerOG, le 11 août 2020 14:15:40
HI, champion or slayer.. which is better?
"
nachho23 a écrit :
HI, champion or slayer.. which is better?
Champion gels with this build better.

+impale hits from Master of Metal is huge, as well as 100% hit chance from Worthy Foe. The points you save not needing accuracy adds significant flexibility.

You don’t need the over-leech from Slayer if you have a Bloodseeker. It’s a complete waste.
After trying out a few end-game encounters I prefer the Bloodseeker over the 2nd claw.

Going to test out Abyssus vs my Rare helm now.
livejamie
Much prefer the Rare Helm and Bloodseeker setup, had several situations where I was getting one-shot with Abyssus.

Mainly T3/T4 Blue Seeds and T16 Legion Encounters.

I also made a new amulet to squeeze in HOP and am working on a new ring.

Belt is Rylslatha's Coil for bossing and Headhunter for mapping.

Pretty happy with this setup.
livejamie
Dernière édition par livejamie, le 11 août 2020 21:21:47
Hi,

Thanks for making this post. As a new player it has been super nice and easy to use. I was wondering which ascendency points in the slayer version I should take first? Thank you.
Dernière édition par SneakyMaus, le 13 août 2020 11:48:40
Why Experienced player section has different Skill trees in 'Skill tree' and POB? Which one is up to date?
Can you help me please ? I'm new to this league and don't know how to spend with only 1 ex. This is my character:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/lanlehoang67/characters?characterName=GOLDSERVANT

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires