[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
SkylerOG a écrit :
"
livejamie a écrit :
Question for you: Did you look into other Ascendencies for this build or are we confident Champion is best?
100% hit chance without having to waste passives on accuracy nodes is huge. Worthy Foe is 22% hit chance and 41% of my total damage. Nothing in Slayer or Gladiator comes close to this.

Then as an impale build, Master of Metal is 34% of my total damage. I guess we could make up for this with Deep Cuts clusters, but then we have to give up other clusters which are really good.

And with Fortify on the main 6L, Unstoppable Hero means we can't be stunned.

I think Champion is the best option. It gels just right with the design of this build over the others.

When I first starting working on this Build I tried different ascendancies and felt what was best and it turned out in the end I felt best as Champion because of what you say.

I made this Build as an easy character to do bosses with and actually have some easy to get DPS early on without heavy investment.

It gives a large amount of DPS through the Master of Metal node, and Unstoppable Hero.

It gives stun Immunity with Unstoppable Hero.

It gives us the comfort of not having to care about Accuracy which can be frustrating and annoying on other characters.

And it also gives us great defensive force with a bunch of armour, evasion, lower damage taken and then the way I set this up we also Blind. That linked with the incredible amount of Leech from Bloodseeker it's very hard to die and therefor easy to play and thats what makes it a perfect build for beginners or even experienced players looking to have an easy time bossing^^
"
SkylerOG a écrit :
"
livejamie a écrit :
Made this claw, going to try it with this build

Wow, that is nice. 637 pDPS.

When I add it to my PoB it gives me 4M more DPS (+21% more), bringing me up to 24M sDPS.

That is so nuts. If I try to buy something similar on Standard, it costs a mirror. Ugh.

As I had a conversation with someone in my Stream over the weekend. Once you get into the extreme min maxing of this build and work on 450-500+ pDPS claws. There is the option to skip Bloodseeker and start using 2x Imperial Claws for pushing your damage even further.

Cyclone excels very well from Attack Speed and with the amount of Attack Speed you usually have while min maxing the Attack Rate of because extremely high and therefor having 2x Imperial Claw with 46 LIFE GAIN ON HIT while you hit for SEVERAL times per second can amount to a feeling of "instant leeching".

While I looked over a persons PoB on Stream and seeing that he had 200K Life Leech with Bloodseeker it dropped to 2k while equipping another 500pDPS claw instead. But with 92 LGOH and 2k Life Leech and the amount of Attack Speed he has I could almost guarantee it will feel like Instant Leeching with the Bloodseeker.
"
Bergerbrush a écrit :
"
SkylerOG a écrit :
"
livejamie a écrit :

When I add it to my PoB it gives me 4M more DPS (+21% more), bringing me up to 24M sDPS.

That is so nuts. If I try to buy something similar on Standard, it costs a mirror. Ugh.

As I had a conversation with someone in my Stream over the weekend. Once you get into the extreme min maxing of this build and work on 450-500+ pDPS claws. There is the option to skip Bloodseeker and start using 2x Imperial Claws for pushing your damage even further.

Cyclone excels very well from Attack Speed and with the amount of Attack Speed you usually have while min maxing the Attack Rate of because extremely high and therefor having 2x Imperial Claw with 46 LIFE GAIN ON HIT while you hit for SEVERAL times per second can amount to a feeling of "instant leeching".

While I looked over a persons PoB on Stream and seeing that he had 200K Life Leech with Bloodseeker it dropped to 2k while equipping another 500pDPS claw instead. But with 92 LGOH and 2k Life Leech and the amount of Attack Speed he has I could almost guarantee it will feel like Instant Leeching with the Bloodseeker.

I don't want to make another claw lol.. you can't make me do that!
livejamie
"
Bergerbrush a écrit :
"
SkylerOG a écrit :
"
livejamie a écrit :

Don't forget, there are instant leech on crit gloves out there, too.

Two 600 pDPS imperial claws plus those gloves and 80%+ crit chance and you’re probably pushing 40M DPS with the same insta-leech feel.

Edit: Atziri's Acuity Vaal Gauntlets... don't worry though, they only START at about 100 exalts before quickly jumping to a mirror cost. LOL
Dernière édition par SkylerOG, le 2 août 2020 08:55:10
Hi,

I’m quite new to PoE and tried this build with my 2nd char. It’s hard for me to find decent upgrades to my current setup and I know there are tons of possible improvements (gem & gear wise). I’m grateful for any helpful comments and suggestions on what I could upgrade. I wasted 20 chaos on two amulets, which halved my dps. A hint on how to find a nice amulet (filters) and a price range would be a great start. I have 1 exalt and roughly 100 chaos to spend.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/neasye/characters?characterName=DIASPORAL

Thanks!

"
neasye a écrit :
Hi,

I’m quite new to PoE and tried this build with my 2nd char. It’s hard for me to find decent upgrades to my current setup and I know there are tons of possible improvements (gem & gear wise). I’m grateful for any helpful comments and suggestions on what I could upgrade. I wasted 20 chaos on two amulets, which halved my dps. A hint on how to find a nice amulet (filters) and a price range would be a great start. I have 1 exalt and roughly 100 chaos to spend.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/neasye/characters?characterName=DIASPORAL

Thanks!

Wow, where to start......

Get some jeweler's orbs and fusings and get 4 sockets linked on your gloves, Abyssus, and find ya a non-corrupted 3L Hellion's Paw.

Get you a couple Enlighten gems, both at least level 2 (or level 3 if you can afford it).

Add Pride to your build (this is the big one).

Do a 4L of Pride-Flesh&Stone-Maim support-Enlighten(lvl 3 if possible).

Then do a 4L of Dread Banner-Precision(lvl 1)-Blood&Sand(lvl 6)-Enlighten.

Then do a 4L of Whirling Blades-Blood Rage-Dash-Blood Magic(costs life instead of mana). Dash will help you get up/down/over impediments that WB can't.

Then do a 3L on your claw or paw of Vaal Ancestral Warchief-Pulverize-Culling Strike.

Vaal Ancestral Warchief (more melee damage) is much better than Ancestral Protector (increased atk speed).

AP doesn't have a Vaal. VAW allows +1 totems, which means you can have BOTH the AW totem AND the VAW totem active at the same time. You use your regular AW totem while fighting anything ya like, and then pop your VAW in addition when fighting a boss or large packs of rares.

Put your CWDT at level 1 and your Molten Shell at level 10 and leave them there (right click them in the advancement queue so they stop advancing if you don't know what that is yet). You want MS to be triggered as often as possible. Leveling it doesn't change it's EHP buff amount. Try to get you a Vaal one instead of just regular. CWDT will trigger the regular part every time you take 528 damage, and then you use the Vaal one any time you get in a pinch.

Then you can probably put those 2 on your other 3L claw or paw with a level 1 Purifying Flame. This spell will give you Consecrated Ground whenever you want it. CG gives you +6% life regen when you need it. Plus if you drop it under bosses, it debuffs them with +100% crit strike chance.

Or, you can put something else you find useful there, but I like consecrated ground on demand, so that's my preference.

Make sure you use Sand stance when mapping and switch to Blood stance when fighting bosses.

You need to craft (or get someone else to craft for you) some "channeling skills have -3 mana cost to skills" on your ammy and rings since it's going to be very difficult for you to get a chest plate with -15 mana cost on attacks. However, to do this you'll need rings and ammy with an open prefix. But I would work towards this, because I suspect you're consistently running out of mana while channeling (all of a sudden you stop spinning).

Crit strike craft on your claw might be more damage than the added phys, but I'm not sure about that. Test it in PoB.

Get some transmutes and alterations and do something with your flasks. Chemists Silver Flask of Adrenaline is probably better than that Quicksilver, for instance. Experimenter's Diamond Flask of Acceleration. Your life flask needs to be either a Seething Divine of X or Chemists Eternal of X. Most people put Staunching (bleed removal) on them, but you have that on your Basalt. Ample prefix kind of sucks because it causes you to have to regen a lot more charges to get full capacity. Chemists is better.

Collect gem cutters and add quality to your main gems. It makes a big difference.

Same with glassblower baubles on your flasks.

After you get an amulet you think will last you a long while, get ya an Opalescent, Black, and Violet oil and anoint your ammy with Claws of the Hawk. This will be a big damage boost.
Dernière édition par SkylerOG, le 3 août 2020 19:15:44
Hey,

Thank you for the detailed information and for putting things mildly. Really appreciate it!
Hi

I use this build and I want to go further. I came up to Lvl90 but I have difficulty even on T11-12 maps. There is a constant problem of dying.

Is there something I'm doing wrong?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/hellfuel/characters?characterName=HateEra
Dernière édition par hellfuel, le 4 août 2020 10:31:18
"
hellfuel a écrit :
Hi

I use this build and I want to go further. I came up to Lvl90 but I have difficulty even on T11-12 maps. There is a constant problem of dying.

Is there something I'm doing wrong?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/hellfuel/characters?characterName=HateEra
Yes, you don't have any insta-leech.

You need a Bloodseeker Hellion's Paw in your off-hand for that (not the wasp nest).

In other words, you're only getting leech stacks applied once per second rather than with every hit. Of which, you're probably hitting 12+ times per second with this build, so you're missing out on insane amounts of potential leeched life.

I would also find a new main-hand claw with +life gain for each enemy hit by attacks. You don't need life leech on your main-hand (or even from any passives) once you put a Bloodseeker in your off-hand. If you're having mana issues, then a Gemini Claw would probably suit you best.

Really not sure why you have all that mana leech to begin with. Get a gemini claw or just put non-channeling -9 mana cost craft on your ring. It's not like you need that accuracy craft anyway since you have Worthy Foe. That's a wasted craft slot right now.

I'm functioning with 20 mana regen, 28 mana, and -8 mana cost on one ring, and zero mana leech without a single issue casting anything.

And Cyclone isn't a strike skill, so AoE/Area Damage is probably the better craft on ammy.

And not sure why you path up to the west quadrant when you have a jewel socket right below Dervish/next to Golem's Blood for your viridian jewel, and then move your clusters down to that SW socket. There are really good passive wheels along that line you're missing out on (Charging Offense, Dazzling Strikes, Thick Skin, Golem's Blood, full Claws of Pride... which would allow you to anoint Claws of Hawk instead).

Also looks like you only have 7 Impale stacks? Which means you're missing a boatload of damage. You should be looking for some Deep Cuts clusters or a Watcher's Eye with +2 impale.
"
SkylerOG a écrit :
I'm almost at 20M sDPS with this build. Couple more min/max tweaks and I think I can get there.

https://pastebin.com/T6jwYkxv

Tailwind boots my guy. Super easy to make this league, huge DPS increase for ya.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires