[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

Hi' guys

Could really use some help here. Trying to improve my character MissFerguson for end game content. Damage is way to low and I die to much, can't even get Sirius halv way down.
I would, but I don't have discord and I don't know your twitch handle.
Hi BergerBrush! Thank you for this build man. I must say it is really a beginner and league starter friendly build, but at the same time when you get more currency and invest on it it gets even stronger, been playing Path of Exile on and off since Act 3 (there were only 3 acts back then) and this was the first build that got me into end game mapping. Never thought I'd enjoy this game so much, this build not only deals a more than adequate amount of damage but can also take a hell of a beating, this gives enough breathing room for us noobs to learn the game, understand monsters, boss mechanics (yes even bullshit boss mechanics).

Last night I killed my first Sirus (Awakening Level 5), it was my second attempt though, 4th phase fucked me up on my first attempt I didn't understand how to manage the black ring of deaths and the fact that he won't go down unless you come near him.

So I think that would be a nice idea for future youtube videos that you can do, understanding boss mechanics. I think it will coincide perfectly with your ongoing "Project Builds". Anyways, my character has a few upgrades still to be done but it was super fulfilling to reach this point. Again thank you very much and more power to you! I hope you get the amount of audience that you deserve!

P.S. here's my PoB for any noobs out there struggling to defeat their first Sirus (try it first before going for a bossing service!) https://pastebin.com/HV9Ehg3k

P.P.S. also make sure to check his stream here https://www.twitch.tv/bergerbrush/, he likes helping people a lot, answering questions and providing crafting and bossing service even though he is doing something, you can also get an invite there to his Discord community that has many awesome PoE veterans that are more than willing to help.

What am i missing? I keep dying in tier 11 and above maps due to effects like bleeding and poison.IDK WHAT TO DO HELPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!
I'm not an expert but you have switched out the main reason why Claws cyclone does work on higher levels: insta-life leech from bloodseeker, which keeps you alive as long as you deal damage. Also you need two flasks against freeze and bleeding (and not ignite and poison as you do). Freezing = no life leech = death, also bleeding is the most single dangerous debuff we can get bc we are moving around all the time.
"
Favianengcy a écrit :

What am i missing? I keep dying in tier 11 and above maps due to effects like bleeding and poison.IDK WHAT TO DO HELPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!

Use the bloodseeker claw. You dont have staunching on your life flask. You have an empty mod on your basalt flask you should beast craft warding or heat on to. Then add heat or warding to your remaining quicksilver flask (whichever mod you didnt craft on to your basalt flask).

Not sure what to upgrade at this point.

Which pieces is the weakest? Anything I look up for is like minimum 6-7 ex for a small upgrade.

Thanks.
Dernière édition par Adonisto, le 10 mai 2020 21:54:05
Thanks for the guide BergerBrush!

I've completed all the content with this build and feel like there isnt much left to upgrade, if anyone has suggestion's I'd be happy to hear them!

Character:
Spoiler

"
Adonisto a écrit :

Which pieces is the weakest? Anything I look up for is like minimum 6-7 ex for a small upgrade.

I'd suggest the coral ring, replace with something from here:

A good one will not be cheap, but you will notice the difference in your damage.

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

"
Cypr3ss_2012 a écrit :
"
Adonisto a écrit :

I'd suggest the coral ring, replace with something from here:

A good one will not be cheap, but you will notice the difference in your damage.

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

Hey,

I appreciate the response and the link. Thing is, I need at least 24 int and 39 dex from that coral ring (I'm at 155 dex). That's why it's hard to upgrade as well since I pretty much just have what I need in terms of int, dex and res in my build, nothing going way over.

Edit: Actually I checked in PoB and I gain a lot more dps if I replace my other steel ring with one of those instead of my Havoc. (+400k dps vs 230k). That's huge, thanks!
Dernière édition par Adonisto, le 11 mai 2020 17:07:47

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires