[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

Goodnight
I would need your opinion. The problem is that the bosses kill me very easily. Please help me

My caracter is Dorx

Thanks
"
Dreenan a écrit :
Hi Bergerbrush,

I just took a look at your current POB and either I do not import my build properly or there is something very wrong with my build.

At level 91 my DPS is 120899 and yours is 1253549.
I know that there is a 5 level difference and you got better equip and more cluster jewels, but over million difference?

Why? What do I wrong?

Did you set the "Configuration" tab in POB properly?
Hello guys, I need to upgrade my gear but not sure how... I'm looking for amulet/gloves with global critical strike multipler, but these are so expensive... any suggestion? I have 6 ex and 300 chaos.

Thanks!

Any tips for a guy playing SSF without bloodseeker yet?
Dernière édition par pindukk, le 6 mai 2020 07:17:07
"
RedThorban a écrit :
"
Dreenan a écrit :
Hi Bergerbrush,

I just took a look at your current POB and either I do not import my build properly or there is something very wrong with my build.

At level 91 my DPS is 120899 and yours is 1253549.
I know that there is a 5 level difference and you got better equip and more cluster jewels, but over million difference?

Why? What do I wrong?

Did you set the "Configuration" tab in POB properly?

Oh this answer should be quoted in guide, helped me a lot. Now DPS from guide's POB is only 2 times bigger than mine (earlier it was 10 times) :)
@RedThorban

you were right, the configuration setup wasn´t right.
Still, DPS 290k looks not so much.

But thanks for the valuable input
Hello, I joined Feb 2020 and was told before making a character find something on the forums or other sites for a build that might work by my friends while looking up a whirlwind barb poe Google sent me this build link and I been following it ever since learning the game every step everything and I am actually very amazed I have not gotten bored and created another build which I have others but for groups but not because of being bored of this, I finished a solo and 7+ duo vs queens and t14 maxed out modded maps with all that I am happily saying while I do not have gear close to min/max the fun from this build has gotten my 2 friends to switch and my brother to switch to it lol. also I not only passed them in levels @60s/80s I am 91 soon 92 Thank you Bergerbrush for the build, here is my current set and some thoughts and what I plan to change and what I am working on.

-----------^^^ current ^^^ ------------

These as well as jewels I have in my passive trees I am reworking a lot of them, the claws and a few chest pieces I am trying to double influence, and I been thinking the Gemini claws might be a good route to take it with imperial as backup when I get them working and rolled correctly, Still working on getting the pale court unlocked. #goals Thank you again.
What should be your chance to impale by the endgame? I'm only at 70%
For everyone asking questions and seeking help here in the Forum. I don't wanna be a D**K but it takes extremely much effort and time for me to help everyone individually here and I do suggest you ask me on Stream or in Discord if you are in need of help :)
Nice build Bergerbrush, still not done with minimaxing, looking for possible upgrades + currency to afford it, but anyway, thanks!

My build: https://pastebin.com/cCy0VS0T

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires