[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

Okay so I just hit this chest and need some advice on multi-modding it:

Help?
I've been running 2 rare claws since the begining because it gave me more DPS but now I realized that even the high end builds are running Bloodseeker. Should I replace one of my claw for Bloodseeker? If so, what's the big advantage? Mostly the instant life leech?

Thanks.
"
Dreenan a écrit :
Hi there,

I got a question.
I went along with guide as close as possible and I think my gear is quite good up to now. Nonetheless I am dying constantly when facing bosses in high Tier maps like 15 and 16. Sometimes even at lower Tier if I am not carefull enough.
I am somewhat a glass cannon.
So I compare my build to Bergerbrush´s and noticed some differences in the Tree.
Also I noticed that he´s got somewhat of 20k Armor and me only 8k.
Is that the solution or is there something I oversee?
I would be glad to get some input.
Thanks in advance
Just looking at your build after some of the changes you made and the first thing that stood out to me is you don't have 20/20 on your cyclone setup. I know it's counter intuitive to think increasing your damage will help you survive, but melee builds in POE are at a pretty big disadvantage compared to range builds when it comes to late game. This build even more so, since the way we stay alive is to constantly life leech. No matter how much defense we stack you will reach a point where the limiting factor is how fast you can finish the fight. Since we can't facetank everything, the more damage you can get in when it's safe to hit the boss the better. This is pretty much true for most melee builds unless they are using some cluster jewel cheese build.

The guide has a section on what gems you should get 20 quality on, so look at that and go from there. Especially on the gems in your damage setup, the dps increase is pretty significant.
Dernière édition par Shahared, le 27 avr. 2020 23:39:08
"
DSGNjunkie a écrit :
Okay so I just hit this chest and need some advice on multi-modding it:

Help?

Life and another resistance would be nice, or if you are already res capped life and life/armor. If you have the currency you could also try to use an awakener orb to get the explosion mod on it for more clear speed.
"
Adonisto a écrit :
I've been running 2 rare claws since the begining because it gave me more DPS but now I realized that even the high end builds are running Bloodseeker. Should I replace one of my claw for Bloodseeker? If so, what's the big advantage? Mostly the instant life leech?

Thanks.
Pretty much. I have not played the build without it, but it's a cheap unique so there's no harm giving it a shot to see if you prefer it or not.
"
Shahared a écrit :

Life and another resistance would be nice, or if you are already res capped life and life/armor. If you have the currency you could also try to use an awakener orb to get the explosion mod on it for more clear speed.

Agree with the life + res (or life + life/armor), but do NOT use an awakener orb on that chest as it will break it. The +1 to socketed gems is also a warlod influence mod, so the awakener orb will pick one of the two influenced mods at random when creating the final item.

Regards,
Cypr3ss.
Hi All,

I was playing this build from beginning of Delirium league and I really enjoy it. (thanks Bergerbrush!). I am level 93 and thinking to move to cluster jewel version... but I am worrying about my life pool. Atm I am sitting at 5100 hp but when I will get rid of right side of the tree I will loose 2 big nodes... And my main goal was to get it near 6k... Can anyone comment on:
(1) is it possible to get 6k with cluster jewel version?
(2) is 6k real deal breaker? is it worth it?
Any other suggestions I would really appreciate it!
"
Khazadek a écrit :
Hi All,

I was playing this build from beginning of Delirium league and I really enjoy it. (thanks Bergerbrush!). I am level 93 and thinking to move to cluster jewel version... but I am worrying about my life pool. Atm I am sitting at 5100 hp but when I will get rid of right side of the tree I will loose 2 big nodes... And my main goal was to get it near 6k... Can anyone comment on:

1. Yes, it's possible to get 6k with cluster jewels. You have to use Fettle nodes on all small cluster jewels. I am using 3x small cluster jewels with Fettle and 2 additional small life nodes (4%) on each jewel at the moment.
2. 6K life is well worth it I would say. In case you have all T1-2 maximum life rolls on the gear, 6.5-7K life is possible with very high investment.

In my case my gear is not the best health-wise. I only have 1 item with T1 life rolls, other items all have (except abyssus and claws) + maximum life, but with medium rolls (T2-4). I have 6.1K life atm at level 96.
"
naizh a écrit :
"
Khazadek a écrit :
Hi All,

1. Yes, it's possible to get 6k with cluster jewels. You have to use Fettle nodes on all small cluster jewels. I am using 3x small cluster jewels with Fettle and 2 additional small life nodes (4%) on each jewel at the moment.
2. 6K life is well worth it I would say. In case you have all T1-2 maximum life rolls on the gear, 6.5-7K life is possible with very high investment.

In my case my gear is not the best health-wise. I only have 1 item with T1 life rolls, other items all have (except abyssus and claws) + maximum life, but with medium rolls (T2-4). I have 6.1K life atm at level 96.

Thanks Naizh! Much appreciate it!
Hi guys.
What do you thing about getting 1 extra curse with amulet notable ( example) and swap ancestral warchief with 2 curses CoH?
Thanks in advance for more expierienced exiles.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires