[3.11] HunterKee's Consercated path JUGG! | Super Tanky | All Content

Also u have xoph's heart (not blood) amulet. So how to manage 100% fire conversion?
"
Ph4nt0mz a écrit :
Also u have xoph's heart (not blood) amulet. So how to manage 100% fire conversion?

that's a typo, you should use an upgrade one
Hi,

I can't see the crit version em new pob. it is only to me ?
I am using the new pob. pob fork
"
UtgardLoky a écrit :
Hi,

fixed
Dernière édition par ahunterkee, le 28 juin 2020 04:27:54
Think this is possible in SSF? I was going to do Consecrated path with either jugg or zerker and this looks nice and tanky. I won't be getting xoph's or nebuloch anytime soon though.
"
UtgardLoky a écrit :
Hi,

I don't really think so, if you don't have nebuloch your dmg might quite low for cons path. Maybe you could do with tec slam
Hi

Am currently using this build with a Lvl 87 jug
I already got the needed rares with good roles but I seem to have a problem with being tanky? ( mostly with the lack of life, currently at around 4k ). And with the new tree, I don't seem to find any mana leech to solve the mana problem so I anointed my xophs blood with spirit of the void for a temp fix. Am I missing something with the item build or tree set up to lack the tankiness the build shows?

Edit: am at awakening 4 and can easily clear around t14-15 maps, with the occasional death, but am having trouble with damage and survivability towards the conqueror boss fights
Edit 2: NVM on the mana leech problem since I saw that it was replaced with Jewels (although Jewels only give physical damage leech mana and doesn't seem to be enough since it deals more elemental damage so will probs stick with spirit of the void till I find something more efficient for it)
Dernière édition par Sibru, le 28 juin 2020 16:21:15
"
Sibru a écrit :
Hi

Am currently using this build with a Lvl 87 jug
I already got the needed rares with good roles but I seem to have a problem with being tanky?...

The new tree should include mana leech in it. Our main mana leech you could found it from cluster jewel.

About tanky, you are playing the crit version which is not that tanky because your helmet, maybe use immortal call
Hey man,

Thanks for this great build! Lovin it so far!! Lvl 65 atm.. lookin at the PoB the crit version says 1,6M DPS and the non crit version says 2,3M.

What am I missing? I thought you said crit version was around 4M...

Anyways, what would you recommend for a budget build which isn't a glass canon? The non crit version?

Thanks again and keep up the good work!!!
Hi, thanks for the build.

From what are you getting Fortify? I can't find it in gems or items.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires