[3.11] HunterKee's Consercated path JUGG! | Super Tanky | All Content

"
pronexe a écrit :
How to deal with ignite damage?

flask, pantheon
PoP istn working for me ( 303 error ) :)
"
ahunterkee a écrit :
"
pronexe a écrit :
How to deal with ignite damage?

flask, pantheon

You mean Abberath?
And also what is our main skill gem setup? Because it is different in pob and forum
"
pronexe a écrit :
And also what is our main skill gem setup? Because it is different in pob and forum

Check the new pob
"
ahunterkee a écrit :
"
pronexe a écrit :

Check the new pob

I'm very sorry for the many questions, but I can't find what the fortify nodes are for. I don't see anything in the gem links that would enable fortify on pob.
Still leveling, and I am really loving this build... it really is too bad that some of the items are currently selling for multiple exalts. Like Xoph's Blood. As of this posting, the cheapest is 1.5 exalts. So I really can not agree that it is budget-friendly.
"
jmeyer1980 a écrit :
Still leveling, and I am really loving this build... it really is too bad that some of the items are currently selling for multiple exalts. Like Xoph's Blood. As of this posting, the cheapest is 1.5 exalts. So I really can not agree that it is budget-friendly.

Item price purely depends on league, this league many people think it was "two hand league" so the price went up a lot. You could get the Ngamahu Tiki as a budget version and take avatar of fire
Im, so confused right now. So now build is non crit? Tree is totally different. Fortify nodes and no fortify in skill section ?
"
Ph4nt0mz a écrit :
Im, so confused right now. So now build is non crit? Tree is totally different. Fortify nodes and no fortify in skill section ?

You can get fortify from cluster or link it. You can still go crit. This build guide itself were suppose to be non-crit. I made a crit version just because when I make a guide I will try to push it to the limit. But it will be a glass cannon

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires