[3.11] HunterKee's Consercated path JUGG! | Super Tanky | All Content

"
douglaszinhoo a écrit :
3.12 ?

No change
There is one thing i'm not understanding. In the PoB if you go Unyielding, your life regen goes negative and if you get Unbreakable it goes positive. The PoB you linked had Unbreakable by default. So, it is Unyielding or Unbreakable? The difference in the life regen is massive.
"
phosTR a écrit :
There is one thing i'm not understanding. In the PoB if you go Unyielding, your life regen goes negative and if you get Unbreakable it goes positive. The PoB you linked had Unbreakable by default. So, it is Unyielding or Unbreakable? The difference in the life regen is massive.

Those are depends on you, either you want more defense or dmg. With leech, your regen is positive
"
ahunterkee a écrit :
"
phosTR a écrit :

Those are depends on you, either you want more defense or dmg. With leech, your regen is positive

Ah, it's because of Blood Rage. So, i can go Blood Rage and Unbreakable or just Unyielding.
Ok, so, when do i change to the final gem setup? What is the exact point where i start using that? I just killed Kitava and did one map to get to 70 but i'm still using the totems and golem.

Also, i need to use Vaal MS and Vaal AW but the soul use, like, how am i supposed to use them both?

EDIT2: Ok, i am really not understanding. Am i supposed to use Ancestral Warchief, Enduring Cry, Infernal Cry and Blood Rage? wtf? Also, if i use Blood and Sand my mana just vanishes, Anger and Herald of Ash are already too taxing on the mana pool of this build and the 0.4% mana leech from tree is not enough to sustain mana AT all. This build has been fun so far but you don't even give some tips for end-game, that kinda sucks tbh. Also, the movement speed we have for this build is from an Onslaught flask and Quicksilver flask only? How to remove bleeding and curses?
Dernière édition par phosTR, le 7 oct. 2020 11:28:15
Well, 5k life, 8 endurance charges, fortify, 78% all res, a lot of physical damage reduction + elemental and i was dying against a T10 boss. I don't know where this build is tanky, my Arc witch is 10x stronger and sturdier than this. Hell, she does A8 Sirus and Delve 210 without breaking a sweat. Just wasted money and time with this meme build. thanks dude.
Dernière édition par phosTR, le 7 oct. 2020 17:44:06
First I want to thank you for this build.
I am kinda enjoying it so far, but I have an important question, when i load my own tree+build my dps is way lower than yours (my build: https://pastebin.com/xtviRk4d ) I know I am still at 72 and my gems are weaker and so, but I find it unreleastic that when I turn off all your support potions and so, you have way more dps

my current problem is the damage, my damage is low so i have to stay in elite fights for too long that my survivlity may fail me even at full stacks and so
Dernière édition par BlightBoy17, le 29 oct. 2020 21:03:24
"
BlightBoy17 a écrit :
First I want to thank you for this build.
I am kinda enjoying it so far, but I have an important question, when i load my own tree+build my dps is way lower than yours (my build: https://pastebin.com/xtviRk4d ) I know I am still at 72 and my gems are weaker and so, but I find it unreleastic that when I turn off all your support potions and so, you have way more dps

my current problem is the damage, my damage is low so i have to stay in elite fights for too long that my survivlity may fail me even at full stacks and so

I just checked your tree and yes you will found lack of dmg cuz your tree dont have enough dmg node.

Elemental overload is a big boost of our dmg and I know because RT.

Some of the mace node also give us a lot of dmg.

Wave of conviction + combustion give you almost 40% more dmg for you
Thanks alot for your reply :)
How is this build looking for 3.14?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires