[3.16] Konsta's Champion Double Strike Starter - Good DPS, good defenses. Starter.

"
konstaonkuningas a écrit :
"
stephenp1983 a écrit :
Looking on poe ninja builds I found a pretty high dps version using swords (Ahn's might) - https://pastebin.com/X8V1xA1e

However I think Konsta's claw version is still going to be superior for survive and damage, since you have the LGOH and instant leech for the claws. I honestly think im going to drop a ton of respecs and just go with the original build as im still getting destroyed with max block in my current setup by metamorphs

The survivability from this build comes from instant leech and high DPS - without the DPS someone will manage to oneshot you given enough time. Easy way to get more tankiness is to remplace the frenzy charge craft with endurance charge crafts and use frenzy to generate full frenzies at start of combat. However I did not have any specific survivability issues so I went with frenzies to speed things up. Just try out how it feels and craft accordingly!

Thanks for the tips on the endurance charge craft, I think Ill shoot for that next. I switched over last night from bladestorm and damage and survive is so much better even on a five link. Trying out the gloves below that someone above mentioned just to see how they feel but will probably switch to life/additional strike ones for my final pair.

Dernière édition par stephenp1983, le 26 déc. 2019 09:28:31
Is there any other claws worth upgrading too between Last Resort and Ornament of the East? I am 30ish right now and against Izaro my damage was ugh
"
Jaynen00 a écrit :
Is there any other claws worth upgrading too between Last Resort and Ornament of the East? I am 30ish right now and against Izaro my damage was ugh

Hi, the claw should not matter too much - most of the damage is coming from double strike gem itself. Do you have chance to bleed? What's your other gear like?

I upgraded away from ornament only after I reached maps, and I had no particular issues with damage.
I just removed chance to bleed after getting the first bleed ascendancy node. I had it on a 4link for the Izaro fight tho, vaal double strike, chance to bleed, ancestral call, melee splash. I was going to swap out bleed to melee physical now that I have blood in the eyes

I am waiting to 38 to replace bleed with multistrike

I can only run Pride and Flesh and Stone right now how amI supposed to be able to run ther other buffs?
Dernière édition par Jaynen00, le 27 déc. 2019 11:43:34
"
Jaynen00 a écrit :
I just removed chance to bleed after getting the first bleed ascendancy node. I had it on a 4link for the Izaro fight tho, vaal double strike, chance to bleed, ancestral call, melee splash. I was going to swap out bleed to melee physical now that I have blood in the eyes

I am waiting to 38 to replace bleed with multistrike

I can only run Pride and Flesh and Stone right now how amI supposed to be able to run ther other buffs?

Hi, your biggest issue now probably is that you only have a 4-link without gem swap for bosses. If you run VDS + chance to bleed / melee phys + anc call + splash you have 1 damage support, on which ancestral call is going to actually remove DPS. Therefore you're running with DPS + 0.5 damage support gem. Either get a 5-link or do gem swap for bosses.
Just started on this build, leveling was smooth one shotted everything. Just got to map and gonna test later on how it is. Just one question why Impale?

Seems interesting, congratualtions on trying something different, I've always enjoyed vaal double strike but I used it mostly on slayer, I'll try your build after getting some exalts from my summoner
I'm usually confused when it comes to where to start off on the POB? Do I go to the left of the tree first or follow to the right first? Anything helps! Thanks :)
It seems good to start but do you have any chance to add level sections to the POB? It would be very helpful. <3
It seems good to start but do you have any chance to add level sections to the POB? It would be very helpful. <3

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires