[3.16] Konsta's Champion Double Strike Starter - Good DPS, good defenses. Starter.

"
stephenp1983 a écrit :
Your build looks very interesting for the cost/damage investment. Im currently doing a dual sword bladestorm gladiator with max block, and the damage definately feels lacking. A couple of questions for you....

I assume the main reason for taking Gratuitous Violence is for the bleed explosions to help with clear, because your not building around bleed dps. If so do you think it would work to use another source for the explosions such as the new crusader affix on body armor or even haemophila gloves? My thought is that you could then get max block fairly easily with a few tree changes for a little more defense.

I took your POB and did a few changes that got me to around 57% attack/spell block chance before taking into account rumis or violent retailiation. Still kept over 5k life, and similar damage. Could probably switch some other stuff out as well to better optimize it.

Could be overkill on the defense side, but wanted to share and get your opinion -
https://pastebin.com/6e9WxJih

Your build looks good. However, you still need closer to 6k life to avoid oneshots from bosses.

I investigated the blocking route when planning the build but decided that bloodseeker + decend lifepool is enough - which it seems to be. The block variant is safer (if you get ~6k life) sacrificing some life/damage. With max block build I would maybe investigate using swords - the tree is actually much cleaner with double swords.

For clear, you definitely notice difference between glad explosions and haemophilia. Glad explosions most of the time clear the complete pack, while haemophilia tends to leave few behind. Not a big deal but you should also fit in X% chance to blind somewhere in you abyss jewels if you go this route. The 50% free chance to evade is nothing to sneer at.

All in all, your POB looks good and the blocking route is for sure viable and very safe alternative.

I hope that my ten cents are helpful for your planning!
Thanks for the reply about the saviour! I recently came across one for cheap and I'm struggling coming up with a good PoB for the sword and a rare jewelled foil. Would it be possible to get an alternate PoB for those who want to use swords? Thanks again for the hard work!
"
ProfessorQuickz a écrit :
Thanks for the reply about the saviour! I recently came across one for cheap and I'm struggling coming up with a good PoB for the sword and a rare jewelled foil. Would it be possible to get an alternate PoB for those who want to use swords? Thanks again for the hard work!

https://pastebin.com/wCd0mEKP

Something like this maybe? I really wouldn't skip the extra life nodes without bloodseeker - additionally try to get X% max life on your jewels. I made the tree in like 5mins, there are probably a lot to optimize.
Thanks for the feed back. I think I may be trying to do too much and should just focus on either a leech or block approach. Will roll another character with your tree as it's still something I'd like to try.

One other thing for single target have you tested close combat? POB won't calculate it bc of the radius but I think it would be slightly better than ruthless since your close to single targets
Dernière édition par stephenp1983, le 23 déc. 2019 23:49:48
"
stephenp1983 a écrit :
Thanks for the feed back. I think I may be trying to do too much and should just focus on either a leech or block approach. Will roll another character with your tree as it's still something I'd like to try.

One other thing for single target have you tested close combat? POB won't calculate it bc of the radius but I think it would be slightly better than ruthless since your close to single targets

Hi, get LocallIdentitys POB fork, it calculates both impale and close combat.

Close combat can be used and it is indeed more damage as ruthless. However you then need a white socket for swapping from red to green. Honestly this is something I need to look at min more detail, probably close combat will be a superior single target gem. Thanks for the idea!

Hi dude , i'm going with ur build just why u don't use vaal pact ? thx for ur build .
"
asbringers a écrit :
Hi dude , i'm going with ur build just why u don't use vaal pact ? thx for ur build .

We have instant leech with bloodseeker. Only thing Vaal Pact would do is to remove our life Regen.
What do you think about the synth gloves that give you slayer leech isn't stopped at full life?
Looking on poe ninja builds I found a pretty high dps version using swords (Ahn's might) - https://pastebin.com/X8V1xA1e

However I think Konsta's claw version is still going to be superior for survive and damage, since you have the LGOH and instant leech for the claws. I honestly think im going to drop a ton of respecs and just go with the original build as im still getting destroyed with max block in my current setup by metamorphs
"
stephenp1983 a écrit :
Looking on poe ninja builds I found a pretty high dps version using swords (Ahn's might) - https://pastebin.com/X8V1xA1e

However I think Konsta's claw version is still going to be superior for survive and damage, since you have the LGOH and instant leech for the claws. I honestly think im going to drop a ton of respecs and just go with the original build as im still getting destroyed with max block in my current setup by metamorphs

The survivability from this build comes from instant leech and high DPS - without the DPS someone will manage to oneshot you given enough time. Easy way to get more tankiness is to remplace the frenzy charge craft with endurance charge crafts and use frenzy to generate full frenzies at start of combat. However I did not have any specific survivability issues so I went with frenzies to speed things up. Just try out how it feels and craft accordingly!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires