[3.16] Konsta's Champion Double Strike Starter - Good DPS, good defenses. Starter.

"
OneT59 a écrit :
"
konstaonkuningas a écrit :
"
OneT59 a écrit :
Hi great build, do you know if (impale) champion ascendancy is better for bossing ? it's been 1 month since i'm thinking about doing a double strike but can't decide between this build or a champion one. Thanks !

Hi, champion has better DPS but gladiator if faster and has much better clearing. Single Double Strike builds rarely lack damage - difference in most cases between champion or gladiator is that are you going to kill the boss in 1s or 1.2s - I would prioritize the clearing.

Pick champion if:
-You estimate that you will be piss poor for the good part of the league: no need to invest in accuracy in gear, higher baseline damage for bossing

Pick gladiator if:
-You also prioritize map clear speed
-You estimate that you can buy decent items at some point - the damage difference will become miniscule

Additional note: if you pick champion, I would go with swords. Since you need additional chance to bleed, sword nodes at right side will provide very convenient nodes for swords build for bleed chance.

Thanks ! I'll probably do a glad then, I've 6ex (and 42 divine orbs which will be sold when they'll cost more) hop it'll be enough to buy a good gear !

More than enough. I started the league with this build.
"
Abusmal a écrit :
DO u have any levelling tips?

Sure, I add a leveling section
Thanks for the build man, I am going try this on XBOX X and see how it goes seems like a fun build to try
Following build and trying to understand the reason of keeping Precision at lvl 1? Other gems and items we use require increasing strength and dex so not seeing the point.

Edit: May have noticed while examining POB that it is an unreserved mana constraint?
Dernière édition par Vespyyr, le 21 déc. 2019 19:35:57
"
Following build and trying to understand the reason of keeping Precision at lvl 1? Other gems and items we use require increasing strength and dex so not seeing the point.

Edit: May have noticed while examining POB that it is an unreserved mana constraint?

Hi, exactly. Level the precision as much as your mana allows.
Hey! Thanks for this, I've been looking for a build to dump currency into and always been interested in Double Strike and the shadow clones! One question, I'm not seeing any Impale Damage/Chance in your passives, is the only source of impale the support gem? If so, why did you choose to make it this way? Again, thanks so much for the build.
"
Keyalot a écrit :
Hey! Thanks for this, I've been looking for a build to dump currency into and always been interested in Double Strike and the shadow clones! One question, I'm not seeing any Impale Damage/Chance in your passives, is the only source of impale the support gem? If so, why did you choose to make it this way? Again, thanks so much for the build.

We do pick "Swift Skewing" node from tree + we are using dread banner. These give us 92% chance to impale and it is optimal damage considering investment / yield.
Have you looked into the possibility of using The Saviour Legion Sword? Maybe that and a jewelled foil rare would be fun as well!
Your build looks very interesting for the cost/damage investment. Im currently doing a dual sword bladestorm gladiator with max block, and the damage definately feels lacking. A couple of questions for you....

I assume the main reason for taking Gratuitous Violence is for the bleed explosions to help with clear, because your not building around bleed dps. If so do you think it would work to use another source for the explosions such as the new crusader affix on body armor or even haemophila gloves? My thought is that you could then get max block fairly easily with a few tree changes for a little more defense.

I took your POB and did a few changes that got me to around 57% attack/spell block chance before taking into account rumis or violent retailiation. Still kept over 5k life, and similar damage. Could probably switch some other stuff out as well to better optimize it.

Could be overkill on the defense side, but wanted to share and get your opinion -
https://pastebin.com/6e9WxJih
"
ProfessorQuickz a écrit :
Have you looked into the possibility of using The Saviour Legion Sword? Maybe that and a jewelled foil rare would be fun as well!

Hi, for sure! However, if using swords we need to allocate a lot more defenses due the loss of instant leech from bloodseeker.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires