[3.16] Konsta's Champion Double Strike Starter - Good DPS, good defenses. Starter.

Starting 3.13 with this Slayer variant of Double Strike. Thanks for build and PoB! Really appreciate it. Hopefully it will be at least as good (or better) than Block-Gladiator.

Also, I really thing that with this Boss league and 10 x boss fights, Bane of Legends kind of a good pick. Should I swap Impact for it or Endless Hunger? What do you think guys?

Also =) I played around in POB, since the Slayer's small nodes were buffed with +0.2% life leech, now the "Life and Mana" leech node below the Vaal Pact is useless - try to remove it in PoB and in the Calcs section nothing will change.
Dernière édition par nikitosinenka, le 15 janv. 2021 13:14:49
"
nikitosinenka a écrit :
Starting 3.13 with this Slayer variant of Double Strike. Thanks for build and PoB! Really appreciate it. Hopefully it will be at least as good (or better) than Block-Gladiator.

Also, I really thing that with this Boss league and 10 x boss fights, Bane of Legends kind of a good pick. Should I swap Impact for it or Endless Hunger? What do you think guys?

Also =) I played around in POB, since the Slayer's small nodes were buffed with +0.2% life leech, now the "Life and Mana" leech node below the Vaal Pact is useless - try to remove it in PoB and in the Calcs section nothing will change.

If you want to go there I would recommend swapping Impact. DS has enough damage as it is.

True! Good catch, did not pay attention to small nodes. Updating the POB.
Dernière édition par konstaonkuningas, le 15 janv. 2021 13:39:41
"
Kibertu a écrit :
Hi, I have a question about ascendancy.
Is endless hunger important?
I'm thinking about to swaping it for overwhelm or maybe bane of legends.

And thank you for the guide.

The stun immunity is bonkers, especially when fighting against multiple bosses. The bleed immunity is also very nice. I would swap out impact for bane of the legends if you want to change.
Hi guys,

Since I will concentrate on league start, I would appreciate if you would post questions either in Discord (https://discord.gg/WMg9bW8khz) or in Twitch (https://www.twitch.tv/kyrpale). No time to check back here often!
Hi,

when do I drop chance to bleed support at leveling, since we are not gladiator anymore and we don't take Blood in the Eyes?

Thanks in advance
Im going to start with this...a melee character never disappoints lol
Just a couple quick questions.

What plans do you have for replacing Blood in the Eyes with, for now I specced the 3 points into Razor's Edge for Sword bleed chance which works ok.

Also wanted to know what you thought about using 1 point for Call to Arms Keystone just to incorporate a Warcry.
Of course you take Call to Arms for 1 point and use a wayrcry on move. Weird that the build doesn't have it.

"
Mecielle a écrit :
Of course you take Call to Arms for 1 point and use a wayrcry on move. Weird that the build doesn't have it.

But which exactly warcry? Definitely not the one which restores HP since we have Vaal Pact. Also, I personally am having lack of sockets to fit a warcry... too much stuff needed >.<
"
nikitosinenka a écrit :
"
Mecielle a écrit :

But which exactly warcry? Definitely not the one which restores HP since we have Vaal Pact. Also, I personally am having lack of sockets to fit a warcry... too much stuff needed >.<

Ancestral Cry for clearspeed or Intimidating Cry for some extra damage.

Enduring Cry also adds Endurance Charges and has a bit of Phys reduction built in to it, so it's more than the regen it gives.
Dernière édition par therealkami, le 18 janv. 2021 11:17:29

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires