[3.16] Konsta's Champion Double Strike Starter - Good DPS, good defenses. Starter.

Hi! Nice build bro!

Can u update pastebin? ins't working, data fail.

Thx!
"
Sleiker a écrit :
Hi! Nice build bro!

Can u update pastebin? ins't working, data fail.

Thx!

Use LocalIdentity's fork of POB. Get it here:
https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuildin

This community fork has a lot of extra features and calculates a lot of additional things compared to official one.
Is there a version of the passives tree paste that can be used on the web version of Path of Building without a bunch of odd red markers? Or maybe just a link to one using the official path of exile builder? Something where I don't have to download anything? (If the build of Path of Building you're suggesting has a web version, a link to that would be fine too!)

I... Only care about where in the tree I'm putting points, and don't really need all the fancy extra calculations, if I'm using the build based on how you've described it. I mostly want to fill a role in my group, cuz we don't have any Super-strong single-target dealers but by god do we have clear covered, it feels like. Double Strike looked like a fun skill to try and play with, and seemed like it had boss-clear potential!

Seems like a great build, and what I'm looking for, just... slightly inaccessible at the moment. Thank you for the guide!
Mostly updated for 3.13 - any questions let me know!
Hey there, im kinda curious of why u swapped from glad to slayer and why not claws anymore? :)
Wolf: "It thinks it can beat us!"

Lamb: "This is called... denial."
"
SwaneLSG a écrit :
Hey there, im kinda curious of why u swapped from glad to slayer and why not claws anymore? :)

Gladiator was very slightly nerfed for this build, while Slayer was buffed. Since we get the permaleech from Slayer, no reason to go to claws anymore - we get huge amount of leech wehn we combine "Brutal Fervour" + "Vaal Pact". Overall the tree is more compact and clean with swords when speccing to Shadow side of tree is not necessary anymore.
hey, thanks for the guide! i saw u suggest going for swords and not claws but the pobs both have the Claws of the Pride circle of points included. i was wondering if that is remaining from the previous version of the build or just got missed on the update? thanks for your time and good luck in 3.13
"
hey, thanks for the guide! i saw u suggest going for swords and not claws but the pobs both have the Claws of the Pride circle of points included. i was wondering if that is remaining from the previous version of the build or just got missed on the update? thanks for your time and good luck in 3.13

Yes don't take those nodes. Instead, you can spend them on life, or, you can take Brutal Blade, which is 4 points for almost half a million extra dps on the budget version, more with the high spend version :p
Dernière édition par Wizardsleeve69, le 14 janv. 2021 21:41:47
"
loOlBlizZ a écrit :

Hi, thank you for noticing the mistake. Indeed those nodes were left from previous version. Now fixed to both POBs.

I decided to spec into "Honed Edge". This gives roughly ~11% More Damage and leaves one node for 5% additional life. The total damage of the version with decent gear is now very close to 7 mil (DS alone, did not check the increases on VDS or totems). Anyhow there should be plenty of damage :)

Good luck on your league start! While I will personally to some memem builds at the beginning of the league, I'll be available trough Discord and Twitch to troubleshoot if you run any trouble.
Hi, I have a question about ascendancy.
Is endless hunger important?
I'm thinking about to swaping it for overwhelm or maybe bane of legends.

And thank you for the guide.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires