[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

"
m02ph3u5 a écrit :
"
Vassili666 a écrit :

Now I have a question what is better to keep from gems.. Acnestral Protector with Maim linked or ...

Why maim? Blood in the Eyes gives us maim already :)

Yea good point..Then I have nothing to think about it..Maim is out :D
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
"
Vassili666 a écrit :
"
arandan a écrit :
"
Vassili666 a écrit :

Is there any link where I can see how curses,especially vulnerability work on bosses? But yea I understand that hexproof maps I will have 80% Which is fine but if its not working on end game bosses then I need raise that to 95% with that small node.

You can see that in the 'calcs' tab in POB.
Against Sirus a curse on hit vulnerability from a ring gives you 8% chance to bleed.

Ah thanks..I see now but finally I manage to get my weapon and now I have 105% chance to bleed without vulnerability

Now I have a question what is better to keep from gems.. Acnestral Protector with Maim linked or drop War Banner aura.
Since I dont have enough slots for gems I need to drop one of those. I dont know how good is Ancestral Protector with maim but I would assume it work nice for bosses right?

The chance to bleed part of that mod is not global, meaning it only applies to attacks made specifically with that weapon, therefore you don't benefit from it.

As far as auras go, you should be able to run pride, war banner and herald of purity linked with maim. At least I can, without any reduced mana reservation nodes or gear. Drop increased duration from Enduring Cry, it's not worth the gem slot.
"
Vassili666 a écrit :
"
m02ph3u5 a écrit :
"
Vassili666 a écrit :

Now I have a question what is better to keep from gems.. Acnestral Protector with Maim linked or ...

Why maim? Blood in the Eyes gives us maim already :)

Yea good point..Then I have nothing to think about it..Maim is out :D

The increased physical damage taken from that Pantheon keystone and from the skill gem stack - so you absolutely do need it, unless you're willing to pass on 10% more damage multiplier in a league where every .% of damage counts.
do we want any awakened gems with our SST?
Without using Advancing Fortress or The Anvil, how are you guys hitting block cap?
Am liking this so far, doing T16 and stuff but feel that I need to work on more defenses so if anyone has any suggestions on what to do next I appreciate it.

I only have 3EX left atm, trying to 6L a Lion chest, looked at how to change passives, adjust gems etc.

Here is my character if anyone would like to help:
https://pastebin.com/68STXyG5

Thanks!
"
arandan a écrit :

The chance to bleed part of that mod is not global, meaning it only applies to attacks made specifically with that weapon, therefore you don't benefit from it.

As far as auras go, you should be able to run pride, war banner and herald of purity linked with maim. At least I can, without any reduced mana reservation nodes or gear. Drop increased duration from Enduring Cry, it's not worth the gem slot.

Are you sure about that mod not being global? I also have that mod on my weapon and at least in the tooltip my main and offhand chance to bleed are the same.
"
Tiriumski a écrit :
"
arandan a écrit :

Are you sure about that mod not being global? I also have that mod on my weapon and at least in the tooltip my main and offhand chance to bleed are the same.

Which is precisely what I stated - that this mod applies locally to that weapon and attacks performed by it. You are not attacking with your weapon, thus the mod does not benefit you.
Also, measuring this skill's (or any other in this game to be honest) performance via the in-game tooltip is not a good idea.

Use Path of Building, if you check your chance to bleed with SST the mod doesn't come up in the calculation, if you do it with any other attack skill which is used with the main hand weapon - it does. Either PoB is not configured correctly, or the in-game tooltip is lying to you - I think I know which one I'll stick with.
Dernière édition par arandan, le 31 juil. 2021 18:52:34
"
arandan a écrit :
"
Tiriumski a écrit :
"
arandan a écrit :

Which is precisely what I stated - that this mod applies locally to that weapon and attacks performed by it. You are not attacking with your weapon, thus the mod does not benefit you.
Also, measuring this skill's (or any other in this game to be honest) performance via the in-game tooltip is not a good idea.
Use Path of Building.

Would PoE really be wrong about that? When I have default attack selected it shows chance to inflict bleeding from main hands hits as 120% under the offence tab and when sst is highlighted it shows the same chance for offhand hits. But I´ll try pob and look what that says.

Edit: Ok in PoB it says something different. Sorry for that.^^
Dernière édition par Tiriumski, le 31 juil. 2021 19:10:16
"
arandan a écrit :
"
Vassili666 a écrit :
"
arandan a écrit :

I dont like to drop inc duration since I need survival its either war banner or maim..but now I am not sure if I should even have maim with ancestral protector.

As for Auras I have Aspect of the Spider so I cant run herald of purity.So I cant put maim on pride becouse its not working..its working only with totem but totem also die fast on bosses so Im not sure how much is that really a worth.

Which stats from that weapon work for sst?
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
Dernière édition par Vassili666, le 31 juil. 2021 19:42:10

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires