[Major Damage/Mapping Improvements-Update 7.1.22 PoB/Vid] The Fortified Summoner: HoP MI Champion

"
TheGoatCatcher a écrit :
I feel like this will no longer work with the mana cost on raise zombie.
Just coming back from a pretty long break and updating this build based on the patch notes; so do I read this correctly, that to use CwC we will need to pay the Cyclone channeling cost as well as the zombie summon cost every time it is triggered? If so, I think we might want to go back to claws for mana on hit, and maybe swap over to SRS or Skellies for the (much) lower base cost.

There are also a couple reservation penalties but that is easy to address with some reservation investment and dropping hypothermia.
yeah hope the build is still good to use, ive used it twice and it was pretty good before
For those interested in this build stand by; I will evaluate over this evening and give a 3.15 update.
We are still viable. I have posted a 3.15 update on pg 1 of the guide. We definitely got nerfed, but it looks like so did basically every build out there. I am confident that we can gain back some of the lost damage with further skill tree refinements, but the update has a viable starting point for those interested in using this build in 3.15.
Dernière édition par Peterrabbit_01, le 25 juil. 2021 14:45:53
Hey, I can only see 5 gems in your body armour.
Hi! For leveling, Do you think it would be fine switching to MI as soon as you get the glove and COC, so around 38? so that you can do the cyclone-Zombie combo!
Or do you think it's too early and it'll be a pain to level that way?

Awesome guide and Build idea btw :3
Ploup!
With the changes to Second Wind wouldn't it be better to make the boots 2x 2-link instead of a 4-link? Right now Second Wind at best just doubles EC mana cost and increases recovery by 1%
An update for those interested; I have been absolutely slammed with work and moving/renovation work irl, so I am taking a break from this league. The very high level adjustments listed on the 1st page indicate this build is still viable, but I have not optimized it to any great extent nor can I vouch for performance personally this league. I plan to be back next league though, so in the mean time if anyone takes up this build for 3.15 feel free to share your experiences here; I'll be checking in from time to time.
Hello, I'm new to this style of builds so I want to ask a few questions.

1. If I were to get a herald of Purity mods on the helmet, would it be better to get +1 max sentinels for more damage or the 30% reduced reservation for the potential to put skitterbots or hypothermia back on?

2. As a budget option before the awakened helmet, can I try to go for elder helmet with the level 20 concentrated effect and minion life (if conc effect even works)

3. What is the difference between Champion and Necromancer?
I'm trying this build out (with some assistance from a fellow Redditor on the builds sub - we're bouncing ideas back and forth, although they dropped the build at about lv70 as the clear was worse than they expected) and was thinking of the following tweaks:

1. With mana the way it is now, and with Minion Damage no longer necessary in the 6L, Lifetap in the 6L could be a solution.

2. Tighter mana and CWDT's massive mana multiplier also means that the non-EC version will have difficulty triggering CWDT in the full setup if you don't watch your capacities.

3. For the EC version, and if using Lifetap, using Al Dhih may be a budget solution that saves the Deep Breaths anoint and assists with clear. Also currently testing Replica Siegebreaker alongside it, because it means you don't have to stay on top of enemies to kill them as long as they are still taunted when they run over the burning ground - Al Dhih's effect will still explode them.

4. I was also wondering about using Juggernaut instead of Champion - you have better upfront mitigation even without Fortify except from the very largest hits, more life capacity and recovery (about 300 more life and 50% more life regen), more chaos resistance, and some degree of curse and ailment immunity (ignore Temp Chains, chills, freezes, and stuns, more endurance charges and less elemental damage taken offsets Eleweakness, and higher PDR offsets Vulnerability).

You lose about 20% damage though, which is a big deal but not as painful as it could have been, given this is a defensively-focused build first and foremost. A Kingmaker + Garb of the Ephemeral AG could really make this build stupidly tanky.

"
theminsminho a écrit :
Hello, I'm new to this style of builds so I want to ask a few questions.

1. If I were to get a herald of Purity mods on the helmet, would it be better to get +1 max sentinels for more damage or the 30% reduced reservation for the potential to put skitterbots or hypothermia back on?

2. As a budget option before the awakened helmet, can I try to go for elder helmet with the level 20 concentrated effect and minion life (if conc effect even works)

3. What is the difference between Champion and Necromancer?

I can't answer for 2 since I also have doubts about CE, but from first principles:

1. Depends on if you're having trouble overcapping on sentinels. It's also only more damage if you can consistently have 5 sentinels out, and make them take more damage. It won't be more peak DPS if the sentinels stay exploding on the same schedule, although it will be functionally increased DPS if you were overwriting sentinels by accident before they could explode.

3. I asked this question previously, and Necromancer is naturally more damage from the +minion levels but less innate survivability (no stun immunity or Fortify). With Unnatural Strength and Bone Barrier almost guaranteed lockins, the only realistic choices are Commander of Darkness for less resistance pressure and a little more damage, or Essence Glutton for a little mana regen, but neither are great choices as you can't really fully utilise them (the ES and corpse consumption sections of EG are almost entirely wasted, and the increased attack speed and elemental resistances from Commander of Darkness may be a little detrimental to not overcapping sentinels).
Dernière édition par Seiyashi7184, le 18 août 2021 19:04:55

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires