3.11 Armageddon Chieftain - Ignite everything up to T16 on a 10C budget.

I think I'm missing something in defense, I keep getting one shot by atziri and I have no idea how to get tankier.
"
Benasists a écrit :
I think I'm missing something in defense, I keep getting one shot by atziri and I have no idea how to get tankier.

Can you link your PoB? I could have a look at it to see. Keep in mind to not curse Atziri as it reflects!
"
Nixxar a écrit :
"
Benasists a écrit :

Can you link your PoB? I could have a look at it to see. Keep in mind to not curse Atziri as it reflects!

https://pastebin.com/9MMn0W7p
Didn't know atziri reflects curses. Thanks for your help by the way.
"
Benasists a écrit :
"
Nixxar a écrit :
"
Benasists a écrit :

https://pastebin.com/9MMn0W7p
Didn't know atziri reflects curses. Thanks for your help by the way.

I see you are missing a few things that are important. One big issue is the -40% chaos resistance, get this to at least 0 and preferably as high to max res as possible. Another really important bit is how the Formless Inferno works. The more you go over the resistance cap on fire resistance, the more armour you get and this gets pretty ridicoulous :). So don't be shy on going to like 200 of it once your gear permits it.

The ignite damage you have seems very low. This is mostly due to missing the 3 grand spectrums, one of the unique jewels (Transcendent Mind) and the lack of cluster jewels. I'd also drop the Retribution and Light's Divinity and one of the attached life nodes. A 6 link weapon and awakened gems also go a long way (those are cheap). Potentially you can replace Kaom's Roots for something self crafted in Harvest like I did, but that might be more for the long game.

From there on you will need to add some levels to get more points to invest into. Make sure your first cluster jewel has Burning Bright and Blowback on it and once you get enough levels, get one with Doryani's Lesson and Vengeful Commander (see my PoB for the exact setup).

PoB: https://pastebin.com/k6C8KsMj

It's also probably worth it to drop the path to Supreme Ego to fix the above first. It's a nice addition in terms of damage, but in my opinion I'd fix the jewels (excluding the cluster jewels) first.

That's about as much as I can make of it. Keep in mind I am not the most advanced player around here and been adapting this build from this guide into this. There's probably way better setups available somewhere.

Hope this helps.

Enjoy

~Nixxar
Just a heads up I have given up on the build. Haven't been able to scale the ignite dps passed 1.3m dps, which is to low to stick with it.

Cheers everyone for the help given, I really appreciate it.
Spend another day in the league trying to improve to no avail. 37 challenges completed though, so this build set a new record for me :).

See you all in Heist boys!

Hi all,

I may try this build as my second attemp to leaguestart in HC (trade).

There were some Posts struggeling with survivalbility on this build so that made me a bit unnerved. And as I am casual i can't have more than 1 main per league.

On Paper looking into HC POE NINJA builds i see Armaggeddon Brand builds with 8k+ HP (Kaom's Heart) and a lot of regen + you put down your brand and dodge manually.

I mean for hard bosses even if i only do 0.5 Mio. DMG i am fine if it takes a Minute when i nearly can't die at all. And with 0.5 Mio. ignite prolif maps should be fine. So i would concentrate more on survivability than damage. That in mind I have some questions regarding Passive tree and Items:

- Not for Survival but wouldn't the Malachai's Simula be good for damage on Bloodmagic Builds?

- Is Bloodmagic a big damage loss? Seems to be good for survival due to the 2 nodes between the 2 Keystones.

- Would it make sense to take the 2 Endurance Charges on the tree that you could reach and annoint the 3rd one? Or is that not very helpful for HC?

- What would be more tanky? A lot of Rares with Chaos Resi and Divine Flesh or Formless Inferno and Transcendence? Don't know how to calculate how much less Ele dmg in % i will get from Transcendence? It will drop the Max Resi to 70 first.

- The other 2 Builds i am considering is AW Chieftain or HOAG JUGG. Do you think they are much more tanky than this one?

I could imagin that a Chieftain with 8k HP, high life reg, high physical damage reduction, Fire dmg leech, 90% max chaos resi and therefore ~ 82% Elemental Resi (50% Ele as Chaos) could be damn tanky?

At least if the main Goal is survive HC and not killing Sirus in under 1 Min ;)

Dernière édition par Slowdice2, le 14 sept. 2020 06:12:29
Where's the proof of concept?
How do you level this build before getting Armageddon brand ? Tried leveling with melee skills, and it was most miserable experience I've ever had
Can some1 explain this " The investment ceiling is pretty low "

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires