[3.14] Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone

"
Sirarteuhubi a écrit :

Im dying from morphs. They can one shoot me. My block chance is enough but the damage is what concerns me. As i mentioned before i struggle with bosses. My ho dps is only 31 799.3. Is that enough?

More HP and swap out 2 of your life flasks for a sulphur and diamond flask. Theres no need to run 3 life flasks with this build. 1 with panicked or even a forbidden taste with full life will be more than sufficient.
25 ex investment in this build so far (most of that into the chest/weapon). Managed to get a decent double damage w/ pride watchers eye for 1.5ex too.

Eventually I'll swap out rigwalds once i build up some more currency but the block really feels in a nice spot right now, I'll probably have to go into gemini later once I do. Not melting things as fast as I did with my Whispering Ice build, but block feels real good over evasion/es/CI which is what I used at league start.

PoB only shows 381k DPS but it feels a bit better than that, not sure if I'm missing anything glaring. 200+ delve doesn't feel as good as it should so I'd like to invest in more damage somehow.

Just killed Awakener 6 with not much issue in blood stance. I thought no flask recharge was going to be a problem since I'm only at 70 block without rumi's but it wasn't really a problem since degen/meteor are the only real threats.

Dernière édition par EnrageDlol, le 14 janv. 2020 07:52:37

This build is great, clearing everything up to t16 with ease. Sirus can't kill me outside of the meteor and storms. Anything that stands out as a upgrade that can increase my damage even more? Working on swords but crafting is getting expensive and % chance to block swords with high dps don't exist on the market right now.
Dernière édition par Nighthorror848, le 14 janv. 2020 11:16:19
What is the benefit of added fire damage for leap slam? Wouldn't Endurance charge on melee stun be more beneficial?

Cheers
the added fire on my sword is just extra, didn't get the sword for that.
After the ~15ex mark getting more damage is pretty expensive. There are no secret recipes. Getting at least one good block sword and another with high DPS is essential in this league. On standard though, the sky is the limit...
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Standard/VJMJl8Tp
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Dernière édition par Aias_o_Telamonios, le 14 janv. 2020 20:48:51

This is my current craft. And im stuck what to do.

1 prefix
2 suffixes.

Thought about blocking suffix > use exalt.
Then craft ED on it?

Was feeling lucky...guess not lol. 2x Terrible exalt slams.

Turned out to be 384 dps sword.
Dernière édition par PatienceGG, le 15 janv. 2020 20:40:22
"
Nighthorror848 a écrit :
the added fire on my sword is just extra, didn't get the sword for that.

Oh, I didn't mean that, for the links for leapslam we use added fire damage support. I meant, wouldn't endurance charge on melee stun be a more beneficial link.
Can someone take a look at my gladiator and give me some input on areas to improve? Damage feels low but I can't find better block weapons. Any other area to improve my BS dps?
anyone tried Saviour with this build yet?
Dernière édition par Nighthorror848, le 16 janv. 2020 10:51:48

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires