[3.14] Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone

Hey, I'm glad you're enjoying the build. Yes, it's very tanky and it will remain tanky in 3.15. Damage however will suffer a lot. If PoB is correct expect to lose at least half the damage you have now. GGG mentioned 20-40% but that's just the support gems. The flask nerf is also huge. The diamond flask was perfect for medium-crit build like this.

1. For 22 mana precision is the best aura you can get. However it's just ~3% of our damage. You can safely remove it if you have mana issues.

2. Ancestral protector is there for the 20% MORE attack speed it provides. The damage boost is HUGE and it costs nothing. It's like an endless flask that you can use at any time. I can't understand why you'd want to remove it. It's SUPER NICE and costs nothing.

3. So you'll be playing on standard? I'd suggest to first go for a +1 bladestorm helmet. It's a flat 20% more damage. Pretty huge. Certainly get a Lion's for bosses (especially a legacy version) and if you can afford it a Bottled faith (although prices should have skyrocketed now). Better rings will help too. Corrupt your Saviour to 30% quality. I don't know if you've seen the new damage section of the guide. Check that also for suggestions. The +2 impale watcher's is pretty expansive so I'd save that for last.

4. The only reason I have a cluster jewel is because it has the legacy node Deep cuts. Otherwise they're not very important for this build. You can take the Fatal Blade nodes or the Forceful skewering nodes if you need impale chance. Although the new Impale gem has 60% chance so take that into account.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
I'm going to guess 3.16 is still viable even with all the changes.
I'm curious about this too, but I wouldn't assume viability just yet. The new changes mean we lose spellblock entirely, so you'd have to play around the tree.
ah man, remarkably detailed build, just dead, because GGG couldn't care any less about melee. melee is dead in PoE.
player agency, where?

"do you guys not have phones?" - blizz 2018
"do you guys not have 2 monitors, 3 overlays, 4 discord, 5 websites, 6 loot filters?" - ggg or smth 2024

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires