[3.13] RECKONING (Counterattack) Gladiator Build. Let them kill themselves! UBER ~2 min! BOSSES AFK

"
darkragnarok100 a écrit :
As price of The Surrender (or Anticipation) is too high now, can anyone please advise me how i can farm this shield myself? Is there any specific way how to farm it efficiently?

I don't think you can target farm it. It is a league specific item and can only be aquired through several divination cards. Even if you were to target farm those, you would need an insane amount of luck to get The Surrender out of them. You'll have to buy it.

That being said, a 4-6 link Reckoning also does a lot to boost your cyclone damage, I honestly didn't feel like the shield gave me a huge boost. It does boost your survivability A LOT. However, this you can compensate with a rare shield with recover x% of life when you block. Those are available for 1c and made the build much more stable for me before I could afford the shield.

You then only have to decice how to split your Cyclone and Reckoning in a 4L or 5L/6L. I went with Reckoning 5L and like i said, it already deals severe damage, with ruthless yellow map bosses will sometimes be killed at 50% of their HP by a ruthless blow.
"
Shafirion a écrit :
"
As price of The Surrender (or Anticipation) is too high now, can anyone please advise me how i can farm this shield myself? Is there any specific way how to farm it efficiently?

I don't think you can target farm it. It is a league specific item and can only be aquired through several divination cards. Even if you were to target farm those, you would need an insane amount of luck to get The Surrender out of them. You'll have to buy it.

That being said, a 4-6 link Reckoning also does a lot to boost your cyclone damage, I honestly didn't feel like the shield gave me a huge boost. It does boost your survivability A LOT. However, this you can compensate with a rare shield with recover x% of life when you block. Those are available for 1c and made the build much more stable for me before I could afford the shield.

You then only have to decice how to split your Cyclone and Reckoning in a 4L or 5L/6L. I went with Reckoning 5L and like i said, it already deals severe damage, with ruthless yellow map bosses will sometimes be killed at 50% of their HP by a ruthless blow.

It sound reasonable enough, thanks for your feedback.
Could you please advise your gem set up currently to see what i can do to boost the dps of reckoning.
"

I just bought one tonight for 4ex, and i must say i'm like crazy unlucky with drops so far this league - didnt sell anything for more then 15-20c! I only droped 2ex cash, but i bought enchanted Abyssus for one the very first day. So rest of the currency i just farmed the old school way - 2c unid chaos recipes. This way doesnt matter how unlucky you are, its a steady income, there is no shame i that... :-)

Plus max block REALLY shines in Delirium, all these after death effects people are talking about, i didnt even knew there is such thing, so i think there are some serious money for farming these zones with orbs, I will test it later this week.
"
evilmindcz a écrit :
"

I just bought one tonight for 4ex, and i must say i'm like crazy unlucky with drops so far this league - didnt sell anything for more then 15-20c! I only droped 2ex cash, but i bought enchanted Abyssus for one the very first day. So rest of the currency i just farmed the old school way - 2c unid chaos recipes. This way doesnt matter how unlucky you are, its a steady income, there is no shame i that... :-)

Plus max block REALLY shines in Delirium, all these after death effects people are talking about, i didnt even knew there is such thing, so i think there are some serious money for farming these zones with orbs, I will test it later this week.

No shame in chaos recipe.. most of my early income comes from chaos recipes and an occasional good drop.

What I wonder, when I look at your char profile, you have the amulet, the shield, facebreakers.. but you still carry a wand.. Why? :D
"
Angry_Roleplayer a écrit :
"
webas a écrit :

Let me see how you clear uul netol breach with tabula as 6link reconing with some random shield without that crit amulet at like.. level 70 or level 80.. give your best shot..without cyclone(as reckoning build)

No, its not easy.. is almost impossible. Not sure what must I doing wrong but dont pretend its faceroll.

Even atzoali timed temples are extremely hard to clear!

Ofc, now I got surrender I will most likely see vast improvement. I suspect the carcass jack is probably the best thing, since aoe is really important if not using cyclone!

ofc cyclone is a must for fortify but id like to be it optional really.

well, you are RT with no amulet, so yeah.. no wonder no damage.
I would strongly prioritize that

Im sorry i put amulet and 4 points in skill tree to get 94% acc.. and im still less dmg than with RT and anvil amy.

Maybe im too low level for crit, not sure what to improve else.. Maybe I should focus on flasks(again, no clue why lion roar so good, it makes enemies flee all the time!!!)
purity herald also spawns mobs that makes mobs attack me soo much less!

And maybe shaper elder rings should be priority?

Also, im using kaom roots and, delirium seems to force me using such amazing boots, rather than 4link would maybe make me die more often.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
"
webas a écrit :

Im sorry i put amulet and 4 points in skill tree to get 94% acc.. and im still less dmg than with RT and anvil amy.

Maybe im too low level for crit, not sure what to improve else.. Maybe I should focus on flasks(again, no clue why lion roar so good, it makes enemies flee all the time!!!)

Also, im using kaom roots and, delirium seems to force me using such amazing boots, rather than 4link would maybe make me die more often.

Well, considering you're not totally following OP's passive tree & gear- plus gem setup it's hard to give advises.

I'm using two taunt jewels, and I find monsters usually attack me instead of HoP. If you want them to attack you instead of HoP maybe you should consider using one or more extra taunt jewel(s). EDIT: I see you already use 4 taunt jewels....

I can't give advice on the accuracy part, i don't have the amulet yet. But maybe you can sort that out with a high lvl Ice Golem, some points on skill tree (like Eagle Eye), extra accuracy on gear/jewels?
Dernière édition par Genji084, le 18 mars 2020 08:07:30
"
Genji084 a écrit :

No shame in chaos recipe.. most of my early income comes from chaos recipes and an occasional good drop.

What I wonder, when I look at your char profile, you have the amulet, the shield, facebreakers.. but you still carry a wand.. Why? :D

To level gems there. You can have weapon equiped with facebreaker, as long as you dont have stats to actually use it. So i've put few +int items, equiped 188 int wand, and thats pretty much it.
"
Genji084 a écrit :
"
webas a écrit :

Well, considering you're not totally following OP's passive tree & gear- plus gem setup it's hard to give advises.

I'm using two taunt jewels, and I find monsters usually attack me instead of HoP. If you want them to attack you instead of HoP maybe you should consider using one or more extra taunt jewel(s). EDIT: I see you already use 4 taunt jewels....

I can't give advice on the accuracy part, i don't have the amulet yet. But maybe you can sort that out with a high lvl Ice Golem, some points on skill tree (like Eagle Eye), extra accuracy on gear/jewels?

Yes, well the guide is first and foremost is a cyclone build with gimmick reckoning(that is super epic only with his full gear and dps)..

thats why Im trying to avoid lion roar(flee), ice golem(aggro), purity(aggro) warchief(aggro)... heck thats a lot of aggro..

Even as a 6link cyclone it deals less dmg than reckoning bcos skill tree. So its a tought thing when I try roleplay as pure reckoning.. I like screen clarity and visuals!

For me delirium is best league ever. I see everything on screen all the time. And dying is not a problem, but dps is definately lacking yet.

Definately need amulet and shaper,elder ring setup.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Cluster jewel worth it IMHO - medium with 4 sockets with:
- Master of Fear (cursed enemies are intimidated)
- Wish for Death (culling against cursed enemies)

These are going for 50c (with additional jewell socket), IMHO usefull for pretty much any non-slayer melee build.
Dernière édition par evilmindcz, le 18 mars 2020 19:54:14

Got this cluster from delirium yesterday and in my opinion it worth a try. But don't know where to put it on the tree, any idea?
I wonder if these "inreased attack damage while holding a shield" will actually increase reckoning or not.
Dernière édition par darkragnarok100, le 18 mars 2020 21:20:54

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires