[3.13] RECKONING (Counterattack) Gladiator Build. Let them kill themselves! UBER ~2 min! BOSSES AFK

"
darkragnarok100 a écrit :

Got this cluster from delirium yesterday and in my opinion it worth a try. But don't know where to put it on the tree, any idea?
I wonder if these "inreased attack damage while holding a shield" will actually increase reckoning or not.

It increase you Reckoning dmg. Range is very good for cyclone. Nice jewel. You have two places where you can put it. The one close to Iron Grip, the second next to Resolute Technique.

for 1c on trade. Prodigious Defence give +3% chance to block and 30% attack dmg. Thanks Darkragnarok100 for showing your jewel :)
I have a question. Should I use Ryslatha's Coil or sell it and buy The Surrender?

Edit: Gonna use it for now. Until I could afford The Surrender again and had problem with resists
Dernière édition par Vinci112, le 18 mars 2020 22:41:25
do you guys think it will be good to add Hollow Palm Technique to the build ?

Hollow Palm Technique
You count as Dual Wielding while you are Unencumbered
60% more Attack Speed while you are Unencumbered
14 to 20 Added Attack Physical Damage per 10 Dexterity while you are Unencumbered

(You are Unencumbered while you have no Equipped Gloves, Main Hand Item, or Off Hand Item)
"
LonelyBloody a écrit :
do you guys think it will be good to add Hollow Palm Technique to the build ?

Hollow Palm Technique
You count as Dual Wielding while you are Unencumbered
60% more Attack Speed while you are Unencumbered
14 to 20 Added Attack Physical Damage per 10 Dexterity while you are Unencumbered

(You are Unencumbered while you have no Equipped Gloves, Main Hand Item, or Off Hand Item)

It useless for this build, because with One With Nothing jewel you cant use shield and gloves (weapon too).

Edit: It give twice atk speed but 5x less dmg
Dernière édition par Vinci112, le 18 mars 2020 22:21:22
Oh okay what cluster jewel can be usefull in this build ?
"
Vinci112 a écrit :
"
darkragnarok100 a écrit :

Got this cluster from delirium yesterday and in my opinion it worth a try. But don't know where to put it on the tree, any idea?
I wonder if these "inreased attack damage while holding a shield" will actually increase reckoning or not.

It increase you Reckoning dmg. Range is very good for cyclone. Nice jewel. You have two places where you can put it. The one close to Iron Grip, the second next to Resolute Technique.

for 1c on trade. Prodigious Defence give +3% chance to block and 30% attack dmg. Thanks Darkragnarok100 for showing your jewel :)
I have a question. Should I use Ryslatha's Coil or sell it and buy The Surrender?

Edit: Gonna use it for now. Until I could afford The Surrender again and had problem with resists

Glad that i can help in some way :D
Ryslatha's coil is so powerfull, if you can cap res. and have no problem with surviving then you should you it.
I think the best place for the cluster jewel is near Resolute Technique as there is 2 more def. nodes, we can use it as well.
can This build work without the surrender?
Dernière édition par itaizilca, le 19 mars 2020 08:08:45
"
itaizilca a écrit :

will be a standard cyclone impale build
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
"
itaizilca a écrit :

This is a pure cyclone build. Reckoning is for bosses only. [Removed by Support]

Reckoning doesnt do anything on its own. It kills like 30% mobs in whole map IF you have carcass jack and have big aoe!

If you dont, then reckoning is only.. only for bosses and will clear no more than 10% of map mobs.

You need extremely good gear for this build for cyclone to do damage! Because this build is about "reckoning" yet, cyclone is the skill that clears up 70% of map mobs.

Like out of that 70% that cyclone kills:
50% will be white trash mobs, mostly melee that never hit you, or they hit takes 2seconds.
20% of magic monsters that never bother to attack you at all.

So, dont even bother looking at his super endgame gear unless you have it.
Its cyclone build.

p.s. only total liars will tell me : uSe TAunT on Hit jewels.. then I DONT HAVE purity and golem and warchief and "lion roar".. Im always 100% taunting them!

And how it goes is like that - you rush to mob pack.. you wait 1,5sec.. one monster hits you. Half white pack dies. You wait 1second for another white mob to run to you and hit you.

The only mobs that are good for pure reckoning are spell casters and ranger mobs.. preferably from act5...

tl;dr
1:any small pack will take 5-8sec to kill with reckoning.
2:all act1, act2, act3 melee mobs will never bother to be fast to kill themselves. You can get 100% taunt on hit jewels on standard to test it out.

gl ignoring my post. No one can debunk bcos I dont praise the build, I say how it is..
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Dernière édition par Matthew_GGG, le 19 mars 2020 09:54:47
I dropped Herald of Purity. Minions block enemies when they can hit me and be killed by reckoning faster. I dont have problem with survi having 3.5k-4k hp. Only died twice on poison conqueror (and on physical reflect). Didnt start red maps yet. I need to upgrade my rare items first.
I droped Herald too, and i swaped to impale, because dmg felt bad on T15+ bosses. Still plenty of space for improvement, saving for rings, but i just killed first Sirus (awaken 4), so far feels so good.

But the new boss Kosis at the end of Simulacrum - i wasnt even able to get through his ES, he is fully restoring it every 30 seconds, and when you dont blok his hit, instakill. There is probably some kind of mechanic that i didnt figured out...

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires