[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

new area skills announced!

overall some very cool stuff for casters, but i think almost every build will run a void sphere

it will help us with grouping up monsters for huge clear when we proc multi warbringers + FOW

not to mention literally every build wants a way to destroy corpses

since we already run a huge second wind link, may need to tinker with some to see how we can fit it in
New punishment curse looks very strong, can help with clear for our build
Hi, I'm looking forward to start 3.12 with this build and was wondering if impale wouldn't be super strong here, what do you think ?
Dernière édition par Boczeq, le 10 sept. 2020 16:46:21
"
Hi, I'm looking forward to start 3.11 with this build and was wondering if impale wouldn't be super strong here, what do you think ?

impale is indeed very strong for this build and works great with its template

since we are pure phys, just slot in impale into one of the 5 support gems too

get the impale nodes, slot in a dread banner and see your dps rise quickly

you can see our DPS on videos on first page, its a bit overkill already

"
frawrst a écrit :
"
Hi, I'm looking forward to start 3.11 with this build and was wondering if impale wouldn't be super strong here, what do you think ?

Thanks for the reply, I just really like to implement impale into builds and will definitely start next league with it. Seems decently strong to beat whole content and fund my main build I want to do :D
"
"
frawrst a écrit :
"

Thanks for the reply, I just really like to implement impale into builds and will definitely start next league with it. Seems decently strong to beat whole content and fund my main build I want to do :D

glad to hear it!

impale lets you scale pure phys really well. youll find that this build already does LOL damage, so usually most players opt for more QoL over dps (war cry nodes, more life, cluster and regular jewels etc)

dex may be a early league bottleneck, but going impale lets you try all sorts of things. those new impale prolife gloves, "The Impaler" are all cool, although ive never tried them myself

another good thing is how underused maces are. literally. axes are a bit more dps and staves are better for crit, but really maces do just fine and in a trade league environment you will get amazing gear for very very cheap

hope you post progress as your league begins
Dernière édition par frawrst, le 10 sept. 2020 17:03:23
"
frawrst a écrit :

hope you post progress as your league begins

Sure thing ! And 70 dex shouldn't be crazy hard to get, one point in tree or ammy will do wonders i guess :)
Dernière édition par Boczeq, le 10 sept. 2020 17:15:11
latest teaser for new base mace with +1 exert

needless to say, this is an insane buff for us

tidebreaker still remains a "tried and true" but overall more rare weapons being viable is only good news for us

thanks ggg
manifesto out

zero mention of intimidating or seismic or slam skills

enduring cry nerf is fine, its a slight to nerf to call to arms + left mouse button lazy QoL but not big enough, can still use it that way if you like

will wait for final patch notes

build is a go go
Will u bring an update fpr 3.12?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires