[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
GenuineProdigy a écrit :
Looks good. I'll use this build for 3.12 league starter.

glad to hear it! hope you post progress! feel free to ask any questions
Looks nice for a starter! Can you procure a slayer tree? I'm into the AoE his class has.

Thanks!
"
marsupielago a écrit :
Looks nice for a starter! Can you procure a slayer tree? I'm into the AoE his class has.

Thanks!

here is loczek123's slayer version

https://pastebin.com/PcNkm1YL

he goes impale as well as axes

feel free to change it back to maces, lose impale, or anything in between

versatile build :)
Dernière édition par frawrst, le 17 sept. 2020 09:15:07
Hey!

I like the way this build looks and I'm looking to use it as my starter in Heist, I had a question regarding the warcries though.

I've never really used war cries or thing that use endurance charges. Does it matter what war cry to use first? Do you just spam all of them (when they're off cooldown)?

Also how does the berserk skill work exactly? Don't really get how rage works and when to use berserk :P

BTW I think you eventually went for earthshatter? You like that more than ground slam? Just curious :)

Thanks either way, will figure it out along the way I reckon, but I'd like to be prepared as much as I can!

~ Castle
Dernière édition par MisterCastle, le 17 sept. 2020 10:46:27
Is there an updated tree for this build that I'm missing?
"
MisterCastle a écrit :
Hey!

I like the way this build looks and I'm looking to use it as my starter in Heist, I had a question regarding the warcries though.

I've never really used war cries or thing that use endurance charges. Does it matter what war cry to use first? Do you just spam all of them (when they're off cooldown)?

Also how does the berserk skill work exactly? Don't really get how rage works and when to use berserk :P

BTW I think you eventually went for earthshatter? You like that more than ground slam? Just curious :)

Thanks either way, will figure it out along the way I reckon, but I'd like to be prepared as much as I can!

~ Castle

so the "true" damage way to play

use enduring cry, this will get you alot of rage vs unique and bosses (near max)

use seimisc cry, to get rid of rage and get 50% MORE dps

slam once or twice

use intimidating cry, against to get 50% more by sacrifice or shoot up to max rage again

slam slam slam

thing will be dead

berserk is optionally but really recommended if you need more burst dps

do the exact same thing as above but use berserker after you hit max rage

check out the videos of 3.10+ to see it in action

i lvled to 94 as ground slam before trying earth shatter. its really up to prefernece, they all do great dps and aoe

earthshatter may have a slight edge in clear once you get explode mod chest due to the spikes chaining

"
thefloydian a écrit :
Is there an updated tree for this build that I'm missing?

the PoB and the lvling trees on first page should be working, there are no changes in tree for us from 3.11 to 3.12
"
frawrst a écrit :
"
MisterCastle a écrit :
Hey!

~ Castle

use enduring cry, this will get you alot of rage vs unique and bosses (near max)

slam once or twice

use intimidating cry, against to get 50% more by sacrifice or shoot up to max rage again

slam slam slam

thing will be dead

i lvled to 94 as ground slam before trying earth shatter. its really up to prefernece, they all do great dps and aoe

earthshatter may have a slight edge in clear once you get explode mod chest due to the spikes chaining

Thank you so much for the explanation! I'mma go try it in action tomorrow with the new league.

Definately looks like a fun build, so I'm down to try it.

Last season I played a Poison BV build, let's see how slams are
"
MisterCastle a écrit :
"
frawrst a écrit :
"
MisterCastle a écrit :
Hey!

~ Castle

slam once or twice

slam slam slam

thing will be dead

Thank you so much for the explanation! I'mma go try it in action tomorrow with the new league.

Definately looks like a fun build, so I'm down to try it.

Last season I played a Poison BV build, let's see how slams are

glad to hear it! hope you post progression! feel free to ask any questions
"
frawrst a écrit :

glad to hear it! hope you post progression! feel free to ask any questions

Will definately keep you up-to-date!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires