[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

Hey man

Working on a character with this build, currently just leveling him, but I was wondering. You said that a Sporeguard is an option, and I have managed to acquire a 6L, but wouldn't I have to drop brutality to make that viable? If so, what would the 6L for Ground Slam be, in your opinion? Thanks in advance man! Always love some slamming!
"
Malibear a écrit :
Hey man

Working on a character with this build, currently just leveling him, but I was wondering. You said that a Sporeguard is an option, and I have managed to acquire a 6L, but wouldn't I have to drop brutality to make that viable? If so, what would the 6L for Ground Slam be, in your opinion? Thanks in advance man! Always love some slamming!

dont believe so, sporeguard gives you a new skill that explodes, its doesnt give groundslam chaos dmg

in case im wrong swap brutality for FoW/Pulverize/Rage/Ruthless. Check PoB to see which gives you most dps, or most area depending on preference
"
frawrst a écrit :
"
Malibear a écrit :
Hey man

dont believe so, sporeguard gives you a new skill that explodes, its doesnt give groundslam chaos dmg

in case im wrong swap brutality for FoW/Pulverize/Rage/Ruthless. Check PoB to see which gives you most dps, or most area depending on preference

I know the fungal ground it gives you gives you 10% of non chaos as chaos, which I assume Brutality would negate, yeah? Thank you for the response btw!
Dernière édition par Malibear, le 7 août 2020 02:11:15
"
Malibear a écrit :
"
frawrst a écrit :
"
Malibear a écrit :
Hey man

I know the fungal ground it gives you gives you 10% of non chaos as chaos, which I assume Brutality would negate, yeah? Thank you for the response btw!

in that case yes, brutalty does remove that 10% non chaos as chaos
So i couldnt help to notice you state that fist of war is insane in your 3.11 update section, but at no point can i see you used it in the build, and since i havent really been following the build from when you make it, i cant really tell what have changed, is this viable, how is the aoe now vs before?
"
So i couldnt help to notice you state that fist of war is insane in your 3.11 update section, but at no point can i see you used it in the build, and since i havent really been following the build from when you make it, i cant really tell what have changed, is this viable, how is the aoe now vs before?

FoW is great and its aoe and dps is a very good mix between pulverize and another pure dps support. its very strong

I use Fist of War regularly, its a great utlity and dps increase for maximizing warbringer procs

the rest of the guide needs an overhaul for the 3.11 changes. i havent had time to get around to it yet (it will be a big rewrite, its a lengthy guide already)

i used it starting from lvl 38 and onwards. you can swap in pulverize if you want more consistent aoe, but either works fine and is personal preference

you can check my current char (SlamminInTheNewWorld) to see my setup
Dernière édition par frawrst, le 19 août 2020 14:04:24
"
frawrst a écrit :
"

FoW is great and its aoe and dps is a very good mix between pulverize and another pure dps support. its very strong

I use Fist of War regularly, its a great utlity and dps increase for maximizing warbringer procs

the rest of the guide needs an overhaul for the 3.11 changes. i havent had time to get around to it yet (it will be a big rewrite, its a lengthy guide already)

i used it starting from lvl 38 and onwards. you can swap in pulverize if you want more consistent aoe, but either works fine and is personal preference

oh nice, thank you for the reply, i had thought maybe you just didnt get around to rewrite the guide yet, i will for sure test out using fist of war on my current char then, trying to get something fun to build for my last char before this league is done for me :)
"
"
frawrst a écrit :
"

oh nice, thank you for the reply, i had thought maybe you just didnt get around to rewrite the guide yet, i will for sure test out using fist of war on my current char then, trying to get something fun to build for my last char before this league is done for me :)

glad to hear it! this build was my starter in 3.11 and it blew away expectations, both in story clear, early boss killing/mapping, and finally awakener 8 sirus and uber elder farming

the mace version is also very very cheap
was wondering about another thing after seeing your character though, why do you have earthshatter in there? did you replace ground slam with it or do you change depending on boss/clear?
"
was wondering about another thing after seeing your character though, why do you have earthshatter in there? did you replace ground slam with it or do you change depending on boss/clear?

Earthshatter feels great tbh, this build works iwth any slam skill

EQ, Ground Slam, Earthshatter

even the elemental ones (Ice Crash and Tect, just change burtality for ele dmg with attacks)

so you can try them all and choose which feels best

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires