[3.10] Talamoe's 💪 Strength Stacking 💪 Blade Vortex Chieftain | 2400+ Str |

Two questions:

1. Any recommendations on changes made in order to use EK instead of BV? Was hoping to adapt this to finish off my EK characters until PoE 2. Not sure if Pierce over Increased Area of Effect skill gem is the best option or using the 7 points in Skill Effect Duration to hit Piercing Shots and then I'm only two points away from a dex threshold slot for Ring of Blades. I'm also almost inclined to path to Holy Dominion over the jewel socket next to Sentinel after dropping Exceptional Performance but... we'll see I suppose.

2. Where IS your leveling guide that you mention?
Still work in 3.9?
"
ImpossibleIsNothing a écrit :
Still work in 3.9?

Yes, of course.
"
Yuxrier a écrit :
Two questions:

1. Any recommendations on changes made in order to use EK instead of BV? Was hoping to adapt this to finish off my EK characters until PoE 2. Not sure if Pierce over Increased Area of Effect skill gem is the best option or using the 7 points in Skill Effect Duration to hit Piercing Shots and then I'm only two points away from a dex threshold slot for Ring of Blades. I'm also almost inclined to path to Holy Dominion over the jewel socket next to Sentinel after dropping Exceptional Performance but... we'll see I suppose.

2. Where IS your leveling guide that you mention?

1. I will play around in PoB and in game to see how does the EK performs over BV, and let you know :)

2. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2526420 unfortunately the passive tree is for ranger, but you can use the tips on gearing and gems
Hello, this build is viable for league start? When should I transition to ES.
"
kelvinoar a écrit :

You cannot level up with this tree, once you reach level 75-80 you can respec into this build.
"
kelvinoar a écrit :

Sure you can , follow the strenght nodes, but dont transite into ES before you get your gear :)

use this weapon until you can equipt doon Cuberyani (first then use BV meanwhile level it passive)

Brutus Lead Sprinkler
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Brutus%27_Lead_Sprinkler

and use any Attack skill you want :) i prefer personaly Sunder

Gl&HF in 3.9

P.S. i play this build on the same way :) start with brutus and then transite later
"
Saphierot a écrit :
"
kelvinoar a écrit :

Sure you can , follow the strenght nodes, but dont transite into ES before you get your gear :)

use this weapon until you can equipt doon Cuberyani (first then use BV meanwhile level it passive)

Brutus Lead Sprinkler
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Brutus%27_Lead_Sprinkler

and use any Attack skill you want :) i prefer personaly Sunder

Gl&HF in 3.9

P.S. i play this build on the same way :) start with brutus and then transite later

I hope that price of:
will still be reasonable this league, as without these gloves we lose soooo much ES. We will see.
Dernière édition par Talamoe, le 13 déc. 2019 13:53:14
I'm a bit confused. Your Gem setup in your post is different than the Gem setup on your 3.9 POB. I assume we should rely on the POB and the forum post is outdated?
I'm also wondering how are you supposed to get Shaper's touch now?

I thought Shaper & Elder were put out to pasture in this league

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires