[3.10] Talamoe's 💪 Strength Stacking 💪 Blade Vortex Chieftain | 2400+ Str |

"
RenQt a écrit :

The corrupted blood is on one of the "shitty Yellow's"

According to the PoB, it is not. After seeing these jewels I immediately thought, you must be using them for the corruption, so I re-checked. On my end, one has no implicit, one has crit chance implicit and one is not even corrupted.
"

Where do i place brawns ?

Check the original guide on where to put Efficient Trainings and Might of the Meek. Any other sockets you can use for Brawns, Watcher's Eye or your corrupted jewel.
"

I got a Watchers close to the start of marauder.

You might have posted an incorrect PoB link then. No Watcher's Eye on my end.
"

So next up will be switching rings i guess?
If i liquidate everything i have ( Map fragments etc ) I guess i have 2-2,5k chaos ish.

Yes, I would probably start with the rings.
"
Snarky85 a écrit :
"
RenQt a écrit :

The corrupted blood is on one of the "shitty Yellow's"

According to the PoB, it is not. After seeing these jewels I immediately thought, you must be using them for the corruption, so I re-checked. On my end, one has no implicit, one has crit chance implicit and one is not even corrupted.
"

Where do i place brawns ?

Check the original guide on where to put Efficient Trainings and Might of the Meek. Any other sockets you can use for Brawns, Watcher's Eye or your corrupted jewel.
"

I got a Watchers close to the start of marauder.

You might have posted an incorrect PoB link then. No Watcher's Eye on my end.
"

So next up will be switching rings i guess?
If i liquidate everything i have ( Map fragments etc ) I guess i have 2-2,5k chaos ish.

Yes, I would probably start with the rings.

Oh my bad, that was a PoB from a time ago!

https://pastebin.com/GUsuWS3B
Check that one out if u can :) !
Hy, i am playing since open beta and i always loved str stacking builds.
And this is the ultimate one for me. I used your guide and poeninja und discussions with other players to perfect the build for me.

Usually i get like 20 exalts in gear and max lvl 94 in a league, but this time.... holy moly
I just couldnt stop leveling and mapping.(no flipping , i dont like that)

So i am really proud of the gear and the lvl (99 so far) i achieved.

And i think this is the best place to show it off. ;)

But first my 2 cents

A big thank you to the guy in this forum that showed me the ,aoe per str/explode mace. Without that i definitly wouldnt have had that much fun.

Also: i really do think that the explode mace is defensively better then a shield for mapping. Enemies just dont get to hit u, also the spike exploders are not a problem at all anymore.
I havent died from 98 to 99 and i did all maps (no reflect ofc) fully blown up.

Currently at 19100 es and 2700 str( how do i get an image in here?)

Damage is just insane elder is like 2 minutes instaphases , Sirus walk in the park , shaper a joke, Uber elder today

Items
Spoiler

looking forward to discuss the build further , i really love it.

and thanks for the inspiration and tips i got in this thread

edit: pastebin pob ( not sure if everything is 100 right , but i hope)https://pastebin.com/GrCat8jH

Dernière édition par karlklaps, le 25 févr. 2020 13:58:26
Soo.... Blade Blast? Apparently it applies Unnerve, that alone might make it worthwhile to use on this build unlinked. Could also potentially help with clearing a lot.
"
Snarky85 a écrit :
Soo.... Blade Blast? Apparently it applies Unnerve, that alone might make it worthwhile to use on this build unlinked. Could also potentially help with clearing a lot.

Yeah, that was my first impression as well, tho, we will see how it will behave in practice :)
Just tried to kill uber elder with my build. Both Elder and shaper were easy, AL8 was easy.
But Uber Elder slayed me hard.
If Elder slows me and Shaper hit's one ball i'm dead.

Tips ? ? ?
Well I leveled my marauder, spent ~50 exalts on gear and did a few dozen maps and I have to say if you like blade vortex this build is fun to play.
Durable af until some circumstances where you'll be oneshotted from nothing.
I have 16k ES, res capped with corrupted blood jewel and still some elite mobs/metas kill you with something you won't see.
Even facetanked AL8 phantasmagoria triple curse with reduced player resists and cursed by ele weakness mods without dropping under 80% ES.
I play Kay's spectre build, but I have some fps drop bugs in the last Sirus phase so I can't dodge the barage and I waste all my portals there (not the build's fault, it's more than capable of doing every content PoE has to offer). Rolled this character to survive everything as advertised and sadly even this build will not survive the triple beams.
You can literally stay in one spot and spam BV when needed, you'll survive the meteor, the stars, you can walk through the storms, anything but the 'Die!' beams. It does a stupid amount of damage in a way too short time.
So in my opinion for this budget the damage is low, the survivability is fun and good until you can actually see what's on the screen and dodge when your gear can't save you :)
10/10 would recommend to others.
Hi, I will probably pick the build up for next league. I am just testing the leveling and I wanted to try and level with Blade Vortex. For that I'm looking for some Spell damage on the tree. I'm not totally familiar with all the conversion stuff, so my question is:

Blade Vortex is Phys, with first Ascendency and Avatar of Fire I can convert that all to fire. How does that work with Spelldamage. Does that count only once, or does it count for Phys Spell damage and then again for the fire?

I am just asking myself, if generic Spell damage is better or equivalent to lets say increased Elemental damage or fire damage.

Thank you!
Holy fuck str stacking got NERFED
"
Draw99Gray a écrit :
Holy fuck str stacking got NERFED

Is it just the Shaper's Touch, not sure what else is nerfed. There is the new Cluster Jewels which might be good.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires