[3.10] Talamoe's 💪 Strength Stacking 💪 Blade Vortex Chieftain | 2400+ Str |

What do you guys think about going Phase Acro with this build?

I am currently testing it, and in theory, it should work decently. Since we can take the socket below Ghost Reaver naturally anyway, it is a 7 point investment, on my current equipment (18.5k ES) I lose about 200 strength = 1.5k ES.

Phase Acro is very good even on 6k HP builds. With >15k ES, it should scale even better. It's main problem is usually, that it doesn't prevent one-shots, but this build hardly ever dies in a single hit. It is more about sustained damage or short bursts of multiple strong hits, where Phase Acro has a high likelyhood of dodging some of them.

Sure, losing 200 strength is quite a bit. Also the resistance penalty on Thread of Hope can be an issue, I am struggling with resistances as is. However, my eHP vs dodgeable spells goes to 24k. And I get some dex to eventually move away from Astramentis :) Might actually be worth it.
Dernière édition par Snarky85, le 15 févr. 2020 11:34:09
Fun build, first time playing ES so the leveling tree was very appreciated. My question is can this build do blighted maps at all?

Also, after around 1.4k strength and 10k es is the best and only way to scale for there the jewels?
Dernière édition par EMIYA_UBW, le 15 févr. 2020 17:02:31
Did some blight maps with aoe/explode setup, works well enough. I kinda hate doing them but it is very possible.

Tried one without aoe or explode, cannot recommend.

"
Also, after around 1.4k strength and 10k es is the best and only way to scale for there the jewels?

If you don't have the jewels, it is a big factor. How does your character look right now? For my character, I have the feeling, I can easily invest 50+ ex into every single slot for meaningful upgrades.

- Shaper/Warlord Amulet with %attributes, %strength, flat strength. %ES + max ES. Damage per strength, +1 all phys gems. For the ultimate amulet, turn into Three-Rat Talisman with Jorgin after annointing. Probably not going to happen.
- Crusader-slammed temple rings with 25% ES + flat strenght. Resists, other attributes. Mana as last prefix. Currently trying to craft those, cannot recommend xD
- Hunter Two-toned or Sorcerer boots with flat strength, %attributes, as much movespeed/res/es as you can get. Possibly Tailwind. Maybe Cannot be Frozen craft.
- Hunter Heavy Belt with t1 strength + %attributes. ES and Mana. Open suffix to craft more strength.
- Enchanted Hubris. Either 7-link route with Essence of Horror + elder base for massive Vaal RF. Or just craft with strength essence for as high ES as possible. Or fossils for -9 fire res nearby. Too many options.
- Double corruptions on Shaper's Touch and Geofri's.
- Clarity Watcher's Eye is massive. Emperor's Might and Mastery are really great too, if you have way too much currency.

But if you don't have the basics yet, yes, getting those Efficient Trainings, Might of the Meeks and Brawns does make a huge difference.
Dernière édition par Snarky85, le 15 févr. 2020 18:41:10
"
Snarky85 a écrit :
Did some blight maps with aoe/explode setup, works well enough. I kinda hate doing them but it is very possible.

Tried one without aoe or explode, cannot recommend.

"

If you don't have the jewels, it is a big factor. How does your character look right now? For my character, I have the feeling, I can easily invest 50+ ex into every single slot for meaningful upgrades.

- Shaper/Warlord Amulet with %attributes, %strength, flat strength. %ES + max ES. Damage per strength, +1 all phys gems. For the ultimate amulet, turn into Three-Rat Talisman with Jorgin after annointing. Probably not going to happen.
- Crusader-slammed temple rings with 25% ES + flat strenght. Resists, other attributes. Mana as last prefix. Currently trying to craft those, cannot recommend xD
- Hunter Two-toned or Sorcerer boots with flat strength, %attributes, as much movespeed/res/es as you can get. Possibly Tailwind. Maybe Cannot be Frozen craft.
- Hunter Heavy Belt with t1 strength + %attributes. ES and Mana. Open suffix to craft more strength.
- Enchanted Hubris. Either 7-link route with Essence of Horror + elder base for massive Vaal RF. Or just craft with strength essence for as high ES as possible. Or fossils for -9 fire res nearby. Too many options.
- Double corruptions on Shaper's Touch and Geofri's.
- Clarity Watcher's Eye is massive. Emperor's Might and Mastery are really great too, if you have way too much currency.

But if you don't have the basics yet, yes, getting those Efficient Trainings, Might of the Meeks and Brawns does make a huge difference.

Yeah pretty much, I have 10k es with some decent gear but none of the gems yet which is my next stop for gearing. Everything you mentioned is an upgrade I've still to get, heck I am still rocking a 5L. Despite that I have 10k es and 260k dps with Doon, and 213k when using my shitty exploding mace.

On the amulet front I use
I had a three rat that I used for a while but this maxrolled Astra just beats it out for now.
Dernière édition par EMIYA_UBW, le 15 févr. 2020 19:05:45
yo, im having a hell of a time with this build right now. besides a clarity/anger watcher's eye and a higher str helm w/ a bv enchant.. what more can i do to get better boss damage? i do use the aoe/explosion weapon for clearing but it's kinda cool seeing over 2500 str lol w/ the cuebiyari.

here's my pob https://pastebin.com/NUgF8nfJ if anybody doesn't mind taking a look.
RIP getstunnednerd 92 HC Shadow. vod:http://www.twitch.tv/grrumbles/c/2061704
"
what more can i do to get better boss damage?

• You can do a gem swap, you don't need unleash on bosses. Swap in intensify for a massive damage boost, if the tiny aoe doesn't bother you (with 2 AoE weapons, it is still quite sizeable btw)
  • Progidal Perfection and Arsonist are great 2-pointers to get on the tree for more damage. Can maybe remove the duration cluster. I personally don't feel like it is needed all that much with unleash, and against bosses you're permanently casting anyway. Also do you need the big int node with Astramentis? Just taking it for the ES doesn't seem worth it.
  • A second Might of the Meek near Berserking would probably be good. You can replace your Maelstrom Hope with the Brawn. Can also eventually take the strength nodes to Duelist start area to make more use of the Might of the Meek.
  • You don't have Combustion in your setup, I believe. Add it to Wave of Conviction.
  • On your shield, you could get some more damage. It can get +1 physical skill gems or up to 100% increased fire damage. Hard to get with high strength and big ES ofc. If you just want damage, dual-wielding weapons could be the solution, but that would obviously sacrifice some defenses.
  • Elemental Weakness gloves would obviously be more damage than Temporal Chain ones.
  • Awakened controlled destruction
  • Generally, just get some more levels on your character and gems.
  • Your rings are fairly weak, could easily get some better ones here.
  • Maybe a Wise Oak over Rumi's? Don't need to balance it, but you're not that far off, if you get matching rings, you could easily do it.

• Dernière édition par Snarky85, le 17 févr. 2020 03:57:36
    "
    Snarky85 a écrit :
    "
    what more can i do to get better boss damage?

• You can do a gem swap, you don't need unleash on bosses. Swap in intensify for a massive damage boost, if the tiny aoe doesn't bother you (with 2 AoE weapons, it is still quite sizeable btw)
    • Progidal Perfection and Arsonist are great 2-pointers to get on the tree for more damage. Can maybe remove the duration cluster. I personally don't feel like it is needed all that much with unleash, and against bosses you're permanently casting anyway. Also do you need the big int node with Astramentis? Just taking it for the ES doesn't seem worth it.
    • A second Might of the Meek near Berserking would probably be good. You can replace your Maelstrom Hope with the Brawn. Can also eventually take the strength nodes to Duelist start area to make more use of the Might of the Meek.
    • You don't have Combustion in your setup, I believe. Add it to Wave of Conviction.
    • On your shield, you could get some more damage. It can get +1 physical skill gems or up to 100% increased fire damage. Hard to get with high strength and big ES ofc. If you just want damage, dual-wielding weapons could be the solution, but that would obviously sacrifice some defenses.
    • Elemental Weakness gloves would obviously be more damage than Temporal Chain ones.
    • Awakened controlled destruction
    • Generally, just get some more levels on your character and gems.
    • Your rings are fairly weak, could easily get some better ones here.
    • Maybe a Wise Oak over Rumi's? Don't need to balance it, but you're not that far off, if you get matching rings, you could easily do it.

• duuuuuude, thank you so much. also, with the int node, i dont have enough int to use the shield/helm without it lol. for now i guess. i took an efficient training out to fix that i suppose.
  • RIP getstunnednerd 92 HC Shadow. vod:http://www.twitch.tv/grrumbles/c/2061704
    Dernière édition par GINGERSLAMMED, le 17 févr. 2020 15:23:14
    "

duuuuuude, thank you so much. also, with the int node, i dont have enough int to use the shield/helm without it lol. for now i guess. i took an efficient training out to fix that i suppose.

Better Brawns might do the job as well.

----

I recently hit 99 with this character and now I want to go for 100. Don't really want to do any rotas, so I just stick to regular mapping. Thing is, I am notoriously bad at staying alive, even with this build (that's why I chose it in the first place). Did die more from 98 to 99 than I was comfortable with, and a couple deaths on 99 prevented me from getting any serious progress towards 100.

So I was looking into additional layers of defense. Phase Acro was okay, but the chance seems too low to rely on, and the resistances do become an issue, especially if I want to overcap.

Now I swapped to an almost maxblock/spellblock setup with Glancing Blows. Played that before on a 6k HP Champion, and it felt incredibly tanky. Now I managed to get 72/72 block/spell block on this build without Rumi's. And well: It feels super tanky. Also I've been able to overcap resistances without flasks properly, thanks to the shield nodes providing some resistances.

Had to give up some strength, obviously. Only sitting at 2100. Still at 18k ES and 1.3M Shaper DPS without Vaal RF. Will probably return to a pure ES setup when I manage to hit 100, for most purposes adding maxblock to this build is totally overkill. However for you Hardcore people: I suggest maybe looking into it. It just feels super safe to me right now.

Current PoB:
    https://pastebin.com/aHXqzbW8

I am near Phase Acro, if I can shave 5 points of my current tree, I could take that in addition. But the tree is already very bare-bones as is, and I didn't want to sacrifice another 1.5k ES for Phase Acro.
    Dernière édition par Snarky85, le 18 févr. 2020 10:59:11
    "Affordable to start (Around 10-15Ex required to get build going"

lol
    How do i craft amulet with %increased strenght, %increased attributes, and 1% increased Damage per 15 Strength? Im still figuring out awakener orb crafting.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires