[3.10] Talamoe's 💪 Strength Stacking 💪 Blade Vortex Chieftain | 2400+ Str |

"
Unwavering Stance passive - 'Cannot be stunned'

I have no idea how I missed that... I had a brain fart and completely forgot Unwavering Stance was on the tree! Was looking for Skyforths/Chayula/Valyrium and forgot Unwavering Stance existed.
"
"
Unwavering Stance passive - 'Cannot be stunned'

I have no idea how I missed that... I had a brain fart and completely forgot Unwavering Stance was on the tree! Was looking for Skyforths/Chayula/Valyrium and forgot Unwavering Stance existed.

No worries mate! It happens to all of us from time to time :)
Pretty cool build, good work. And thanks for the detailed guide. Currently gearing up for this on MetamorphHC. I will probably update in the future!
Hey buddy, very nice build i am using it as a uber elder/sirius 8 farmer. Do you think a good timeless jewel would possibly improve this?... Also i have been using the helmet of the inward eye it is a very nice damage boost and a bit more phys res. Cheers.
Hey buddy, very nice build i am using it as a uber elder/sirius 8 farmer. Do you think a good timeless jewel would possibly improve this?... Also i have been using the helmet of the inward eye it is a very nice damage boost and a bit more phys res. Cheers.
"
Culken a écrit :

Lethal Pride with Karui mods:

Karui regular1 +2 to Strength
Karui regular2 +4 to Strength
Karui notable +20 to Strength
Karui notable 5% increased Strength

Just regretted my Jug build to switch to this. Need to purchase righteous fire gems but I'm worried about my low ES = 9k and damage. Oh I know I have to re-annoint my ammy to get 30 strength.

Please help

Me too. 10k ES around 40k DPS with blade vortex and I can't figure out how to improve my character besides Watcher's Eye.
hi i saw on poe ninja a level with a CWDT Steelskin and spirit offering.
a reason to this or just a gem to level for sell ?
"
Le_Sans_Nom a écrit :
hi i saw on poe ninja a level with a CWDT Steelskin and spirit offering.
a reason to this or just a gem to level for sell ?

Most likely running Cinderswallow as well, with the offering there to consume ignited corpses to get charges back.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires