[3.10] Talamoe's 💪 Strength Stacking 💪 Blade Vortex Chieftain | 2400+ Str |

"
rEDNiNE150 a écrit :
Came back a bit sooner than expected hehe. Turns out, I really do like not dying!

80-90ex in gear (50 ex for the watchers. If you purchase just the anger one it's only 2-3 ex, you'd have the same DPS but around 2.5-3K less ES).

Rings are temp to balance Wise Oak until I grab a better shield.

All other jewels socketed.

Sitting at almost exactly 18K es. One more jewel in 1 lvl (I'm 95), and some STR to get on belt/rings/shield craft. Total should be about 20K ES as advertised.

I'm sitting at about 1.5m shaper dps pre-vaal skills with CWDT lvl 1+wave of conviction+combustion up (which is reliable to get up). Metamorphs melt pretty fast with them up, but some combos can still get a little sketchy if they spew out some laggy stuff really quickly on semi-juiced T16 maps. Still learning the abilities to avoid on the rippier maps. One of the spider spike ones is very painful. I will get myself into the habit of popping Morphs when Ngamahu is up + my cooldowns, it's a bit annoying but very important if pushing 100.

Amazing build, liking it just as much as I expected when I was in this build earlier in the league with too low of a budget and decided to come back later. AL8 sirus deathless is super easy. Clear speed is better than expected as well with this level of gear.

I'm working on a big boy ammy craft at the moment. A warlord ammy has insane stats for us.

Prefix pool warlord mods:
% AoE, Phys as extra fire, % dmg per 15 STR (goal 1), +1 phys gems, fire pen are great.
Fire leech, dmg per endu charge and +1 fire gems are the only bad hits in the warlord prefix pool.

Suffix pool will need T1 flat STR, % STR from warlord, and 3rd is flexible.

Playing around in PoB this amulet with % dmg per STR, T1 flat STR, and % STR, already adds a lot of DPS and can only get better from there. With a %ES finish or something like that, the ES loss is minimal. I'm going for this personally, because I would like a tiny extra bit of burst for metamorphs to feel safe to 100 while also doing juiced maps. Juicing is big this league!

my pob: https://pastebin.com/8yxnbZSR Look at the ammy in the items list how much DPS it adds. It's impossible to make pretty much, but even with one or two removed mods it's a really solid DPS gain for us. You can manually add/remove some of the mods (I have tranquility anoint on it + simmed 20% quality). You can also see that we lose almost no ES if you change the STR values to be slightly more realistic. It will be a long-term Imprint craft type of goal.

Just a friendly reminder to make sure you have a solid budget before you roll this build. You really need that DPS squeezed out in order to become a god. OP said watchers eye is optional, but I think you at least need an Anger one. It's like ~150K dps and only 2-3 ex. We need all the damage we can get.

Build is very very expensive. Youre looking at 30+ ex to get comfortably off the ground. STR stacking is more popular (= expensive) than ever with all the new % attribute rolls and catalysts. Efficient trainings and perfect brawns are approaching 1 ex each too.

But! Worth it. I'm having a lot of fun doing all content (apart from juiced Blighted maps) deathless and slowly making my way to 100 while enjoying the league.

So one could expect to get to 2mil dmg and around 15k es with a 50-60ex budget on this build? (no es% mana mod on watchers, just anger one)

How long do t16/lab metas and conqs usually take on this build?

Im really interested to invest into a BV build with all the currency i farmed on my vortex occ. she currently has around 1,2mil dot dps according to pob with 9k es and i would like to know what i can expect in comparison from this build.
I just cant decide on a specific BV build atm: poison bv, this strength fire bv and the other chieftain fire bv with the bow are in consideration.
Would love some insight into this from more experienced players.

Edit: I have to add that I love explosions so I think the bow chieftain bv might be better for my taste as it uses asenaths
Dernière édition par Merizor_, le 8 janv. 2020 15:57:46
Hi, so I play in Standard, and don't have much in the way of currency (maybe 10-20c at the time of posting). I'm currently level 76 and am having a really hard time with t6 maps...I was wondering if you could either look at my character (KoalaBash) or take a look at my character in PoB (https://pastebin.com/b7t96zAk)

Any tips / help would be appreciated. I know my gear isn't the best, and I still have a lot of room for improvement, but I'm really enjoying this build. :)

Thank you in advance.
If I can't afford Emperor's Mastery Jewel, what should I use? Rare jewel?
"
MiguelFg a écrit :
If I can't afford Emperor's Mastery Jewel, what should I use? Rare jewel?

Brawn will suffice.
"
LethalKoala a écrit :
Hi, so I play in Standard, and don't have much in the way of currency (maybe 10-20c at the time of posting). I'm currently level 76 and am having a really hard time with t6 maps...I was wondering if you could either look at my character (KoalaBash) or take a look at my character in PoB (https://pastebin.com/b7t96zAk)

Any tips / help would be appreciated. I know my gear isn't the best, and I still have a lot of room for improvement, but I'm really enjoying this build. :)

Thank you in advance.

Just level up to 85-90, get a better Black Sun crest (15% str), look for t1 str on your rings. Craft Str on your belt. Get completely new shield, look for 300+ ES and craft Str/Quality mod. Or play with Shrieking/Defeaning Essence of Rage then you look for 150-200-300 ES.

Don't use Atziri promise flask, it won't work with the skill tree, as I run Avatar of Fire (you cannot deal non-fire damage).

Also once you are quite satisfied with your gear, apply Attribute Quality catalysts to all gear pieces you can.
Thank you for the build. I'm still leveling my character and it's going very smoothly.
Quick question: Why do you not have a staunching (anti-bleed) flask in your build?
"
laybron a écrit :
Thank you for the build. I'm still leveling my character and it's going very smoothly.
Quick question: Why do you not have a staunching (anti-bleed) flask in your build?

It is because I never had problems with regular bleed at lvl 90+ (I have too much ES and too much ES regen for it to make any harm).

Also I have 'Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted' jewel.
Hey, thanks for the build really enjoying it so far.

Slowly starting to get more tanky as I gear up.

One thing is my dps seems significantly lower than other people are reaching.

I have just under 2.5k Str and 13.9K ES.

Any tips would be great.

I realise my rings and belt can improve alot along with perfect jewels and a few more level, but I can only seem to each about 700k dps which seems low?

PoB Link: https://pastebin.com/0s2spmGq

Thanks

Thank you for the guide, I'm leveling a Marouder to try your build!

I have a doubt, does Vaal Blade Vortex is mandatory for this build or I can run with regular Blade Vortex? Vaal version is too expansive lvl 21 plus 20+ Quality.
"
Kendrini a écrit :
Thank you for the guide, I'm leveling a Marouder to try your build!

I have a doubt, does Vaal Blade Vortex is mandatory for this build or I can run with regular Blade Vortex? Vaal version is too expansive lvl 21 plus 20+ Quality.

It is by no means necessary, it is used to speed up killing map bosses, larger packs of monsters.

You can alternatively buy Vaal Blade Vortex 20/20 and buy 21/23 or 21/20 later in the league.
Dernière édition par Talamoe, le 10 janv. 2020 08:44:14

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires