[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
dom143 a écrit :
My char now at lv 89 doing tier 12+ maps with 5k5hp using duo scaeva and 320dps foil so i can tell you a bit :
1. Clear map: Fast (sand stance)
2. Boss: normal boss map take me around 5s, elderslayer boss bit longer around 10-15s depend -
3. Survivability: If you not open mirror (Deli) then you may never die to normal/elite mobs. Have tested with 5x Deli map tier 11 and finished well -deathless but require you to dodge Deli blasts

=>>>>One of the best melee starter build i've played so far

P/s: One more thing, we may have trouble with chaos damage and being 1 shoot sometimes

How you deal with int req for infused chanelling? i see you have low int and gem lvl 19 (req a lot of int)
"
Zunk05 a écrit :
Stupid question.

How you see replace dread banner to herald of purity + circle of guilt? i think is worth, maybe with the new herald cluster is to op

I put -3 cost in ring and amulet then i dont need drop banner, i put Flesl-Blood-Preci(15)-Dread-Herald + Circle of Guilt is worth for me now and now im free to open chest 6l want i want
New player here - lvl 67 in Act 9 and loving the build.

1. Is dualwielding 2x Ahn's Might (+320 DPS) a terrible choice or allright?
If it's a terrible choice, why?
If allright, for how long and what should next phase be?

2. At what point should I max my resistances? Before doing white maps?

3. Is the ultimate weapon setup: 2x Rare Foils for mapping and 2x Scaevas for bosses?

4. Erva Ergul uses a trick to gain near permanent Adrenalin in his Cyclone guide: https://youtu.be/yXiXlEAB6tw Would this be beneficial to this build?

I really hope you can help me to a better understanding of this build as I love playing it!
"
Fladmast a écrit :

3. Is the ultimate weapon setup: 2x Rare Foils for mapping and 2x Scaevas for bosses?

4. Erva Ergul uses a trick to gain near permanent Adrenalin in his Cyclone guide: https://youtu.be/yXiXlEAB6tw Would this be beneficial to this build?

I really hope you can help me to a better understanding of this build as I love playing it!

1. DW Ahn's might works well but you need to change your build a bit and use pacifism jewel on your tree (there's another guide for Ahn's might slayer which is good).

2. Yes, going into maps without capped resistances will suck hard.

"
allnamesaretaken50 a écrit :
"
Fladmast a écrit :

1. DW Ahn's might works well but you need to change your build a bit and use pacifism jewel on your tree (there's another guide for Ahn's might slayer which is good).

2. Yes, going into maps without capped resistances will suck hard.

Thanks for heling!

Can you explain to a noob like me why Ahn's Might doesn't suit this build well? I want to understand.

What would be good weapons when starting to run White maps? I have about 15-20 chaos.
Dernière édition par Fladmast, le 18 mars 2020 04:33:58
For everyone that are asking about cluster jewels, I'm using those:

Large: 9 passive skills (preferably 8 but for me it's saving one skill point rn)
10% attack damage @ small passives
Deep cuts
Smite the weak
Jewel socket
Medium: 4 passive skills (this one was hard to roll, took some chaoses for me in alts etc)
12% channeling damage @ small passives
Hex breaker
Precise focus
Small: 2 passive skills
4% max life @ small passives
Fettle

Try to craft them with alts, augmentation and regals. You transmute, alt until u hit passive/jewel, agument for second passive/jewel, regal for second passive/jewel. If You don't hit what u want then scour and start over. Use poedb.tw for checking which cluster jewels have best chance to roll passives You desire. Also I'm playing champion but it shouldn't matter in terms of cluster jewels, although I saved 4 points on tree because of master of metal.

If dps sucks for someone, weapon swap on start of every instance.

I guess i can try to help OP in answering some of the questions, but don't count on me too much.
When looking at new weapons, i see what hes put down for the prio but how much does the actual weapon damage factor into it? would it go like this fo r a foil?
phsyical wep dps > Attack Speed>Added Physical Damage>Increased Physical Damage
"
_Nektre_ a écrit :

Large: 9 passive skills (preferably 8 but for me it's saving one skill point rn)
Deep cuts
Smite the weak
Jewel socket
Medium: 4 passive skills (this one was hard to roll, took some chaoses for me in alts etc)
Hex breaker
Precise focus
Fettle

Try to craft them with alts, augmentation and regals. You transmute, alt until u hit passive/jewel, agument for second passive/jewel, regal for second passive/jewel. If You don't hit what u want then scour and start over. Use poedb.tw for checking which cluster jewels have best chance to roll passives You desire. Also I'm playing champion but it shouldn't matter in terms of cluster jewels, although I saved 4 points on tree because of master of metal.

I guess i can try to help OP in answering some of the questions, but don't count on me too much.

How champion asc feels like to you? Can you compare it to slayer?
"
siema87 a écrit :
"
_Nektre_ a écrit :

Deep cuts
Smite the weak
Jewel socket
Hex breaker
Precise focus
Fettle

How champion asc feels like to you? Can you compare it to slayer?

I hadn't played slayer after his changes in melee revamp, but I can say that champion feels great. It's very tanky, has better impale, You don't have to worry about accuracy, takes less damage from enemy and has sweet fortify bonuses, which You can take on skill tree too. Only one thing I am struggling with is AoE of cyclone, clear speed could be better, slayer is 100% better for clear, but I will take utility and defenses of champion any time for clear speed. Also champion has higher dmg on bosses, regarding culling strike on slayer imo. Also You save 4 points on impale nodes in left side of the tree, and after You get deep cuts on jewel You save another 5 on second impale cluster and You will end up @95% impale, which is enough imho. If You want to get 100% You can always go for craft on foil or something.

"
Petereptar a écrit :
When looking at new weapons, i see what hes put down for the prio but how much does the actual weapon damage factor into it? would it go like this fo r a foil?
phsyical wep dps > Attack Speed>Added Physical Damage>Increased Physical Damage

Overall id go for phys dps, when I was looking for a foil I just set min pdps 300, one-handed sword, implicit crit multi so only foils appeared and set my max cash value. Then I just went into pob with my character and copied foils that I was interested in, and checked damage on cyclone INCLUDING IMPALE. Higher pdps foil can have less increase in damage than high attack speed foil, at least when I was checking on champion ascendancy, with slayer can be different thing since he doesn't have +2 impale from asc. Tho always check in pob. Later, when You get something nice You can corrupt it to 30 quality in bestiary, for even more damage.
Dernière édition par _Nektre_, le 18 mars 2020 07:34:26
Is 1x foil + 1x Saviour better than 2x foils?
Dernière édition par Fladmast, le 18 mars 2020 08:05:41

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires