[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Hi i respeced one of my duelist to your build. can you take a look and give me advice on how to proceed? i am using 2 screaming eagle axe because you didn't list anymore weapon after that and its straight to foils/paradoxica already. In the meanwhile what should i use?

additionally, i also killed bandits for 2 skillpoints. should i respec and help alira?

whats your slayer ascendancy priority like for first, second, third and last lab? I can't find any of that info man.
Dernière édition par aquasnow93, le 4 août 2019 04:19:27
"
aquasnow93 a écrit :
Hi i respeced one of my duelist to your build. can you take a look and give me advice on how to proceed? i am using 2 screaming eagle axe because you didn't list anymore weapon after that and its straight to foils/paradoxica already. In the meanwhile what should i use?

additionally, i also killed bandits for 2 skillpoints. should i respec and help alira?

whats your slayer ascendancy priority like for first, second, third and last lab? I can't find any of that info man.

Hey

I'll make sure to expand the leveling section since its a bit rushed atm.

Bandit should initially be Alira though 2 skill points is perfectly fine to run with. I always run Alira for crit builds unless there are 2 skill points that would give me more benefit than 20% crit multi and 15% all res.

Slayer ascendancy priority while leveling is Headsman->Bane of Legends->Overwhelm->Impact.

As far as the gear is concerned I'll make sure to add more options but there is a bit of a dryspot for 1h uniques up until level 50 or so.

Lakishu's Blade, Tempestuous Steel and Daresso's Passion are all solid options. Rigwald's Charge is also pretty strong and it works fine even though its a 2h sword.

Hi,

I'm interested in your thoughts for best next upgrades. Made it maps (char is pretty OP, ran through a t10 map 8 levels below zone) but now am ready to trade out levelling gear for some better gear. I have ~4 ex to spend.

Currently am using:

Obvious upgrade opportunities are all over, but removing one piece will require pulling another and at that point I don't see a lot of big value for the cost I have.

To replace le heup seems like a major damage hit, replacing salute reduces AOE, replacing belt seems like major damage hit.

Where is biggest bang for buck in moving toward end-game?

Also, do you think close combat or melee phys in early end-game?

(Editted with some upgraded items)
Dernière édition par Aevaris, le 4 août 2019 14:28:55
Hmm, so i made some hopefully decent upgrades. I'm now running this gear with ~3 ex left. Would be interested if worth going for carcass next, better swords, or something else would be best upgrade.

Thanks for the guide and your advice!
"
Aevaris a écrit :
Hmm, so i made some hopefully decent upgrades. I'm now running this gear with ~3 ex left. Would be interested if worth going for carcass next, better swords, or something else would be best upgrade.

I would say it depends on your situation, are you dying often and need more survivability ? Then I suggest going for a high life, maim chest. Chests like carcass and belly also work, I prefer the 7link maim chests, but that will cost you around 3-4ex for a decent one.

If you are not dying a lot then 350+ physical damage jewelled foils will increase your dps alot, they currently go for 1-2ex, can almost always snag them up for 1ex if patient.

see : http://poe.trade/search/horiwakohakani
Well, going back to my improvements.

Uber Guardians easy - only that one with light balls, killed me once...
Uber Elders easy - i just move on balls once, it was my mistake and died. Uniq Quiver drops and ring with assassins mark so was nice run.

Already did 7 challanges on this build, its very very strong one.
Looking for items i can improve but its so nice and smooth.

All you guys make this build and enjoy like i do.
"
Aevaris a écrit :
Spoiler

Gear looks pretty solid so far.

Like zappaa said the body armor and your weapons will be the biggest overall increase.

The body armor doesnt have to cost that much though if you dont mind "gambling" a bit with fossil crafting. The non elder chest I put in the guide was made with pristine+prismatic+serrated fossil with a total cost of 50c per try in the current economy.

50c per try might sound very expensive but if you're lucky you can hit something similar if not better. Since you already have a mana reduce ring you would only need to hit life and maim, and maybe some resist if you are lucky.

"
ILYILY a écrit :
Spoiler
Well, going back to my improvements.

Uber Guardians easy - only that one with light balls, killed me once...
Uber Elders easy - i just move on balls once, it was my mistake and died. Uniq Quiver drops and ring with assassins mark so was nice run.

Already did 7 challanges on this build, its very very strong one.
Looking for items i can improve but its so nice and smooth.

All you guys make this build and enjoy like i do.

I'm glad you're enjoying it and thanks for the kind words :)

Gratz on the kills aswell!

Dernière édition par Dex2644, le 4 août 2019 21:39:33
How does your brutal restraint give 50% crit and 5% att speed? I have one in the same spot but I am not getting it.Not sure what I am doing wrong xD. Here it is:
Dernière édition par ReapTheKnightmare, le 5 août 2019 02:07:10
"
ReapTheKnightmare a écrit :
How does your brutal restraint give 50% crit and 5% att speed? I have one in the same spot but I am not getting it.Not sure what I am doing wrong xD. Here it is:

The way that timeless jewels work is that the changed nodes in the area are affected by the number on the jewel. Any keystone that is in the area aswell gets changed by the general's name at the end.

So since my jewel is number 4260 and yours is 4310 they will do different things.

Keep in mind this jewel is NOT mandatory for the build. The one I found just happened to be slightly strong than a rare life%+crit multi jewel.
ahh gotcha, was hoping the numbers were close enough together when I picked it up xD, thanks for the reply!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires