[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
Dex2644 a écrit :
"
zuadao a écrit :
should we take vaal pact or go leech and regen?

Most likely vaal pact will be the way to go. I'll remake the skill tree when I have POB updated.

ty for that. fyi pob updated with ascendacies and passives but skills are still missing.

cheers
You said that as for 3.13 no need to take Endless Hunger, so how you deal with stun ?
"
sirs a écrit :
You said that as for 3.13 no need to take Endless Hunger, so how you deal with stun ?

I will update and clarify stun immunity since there are numerous different ways to get it.
"
sirs a écrit :

If I'm reading his patch notes correctly, he does recommend taking Endless Hunger by way of Brutal Fervour.

"Personally I think that Brutal Fervour is now a must have, 10% reduced dmg taken is huge aswell as overleech."

Thanks for the awesome guide, I appreciate the time taken.
“If freedom of [censored] is taken away, then [censored] and [censored] we may be led, like [censored] to the [censored].” - George Washington
Hi, is this build viable for SSFHC league starter? it would be gr8 if u can make a hc leveling guide part (if needed for passive skills, defensive layers, weapon style vs vs) gj, very nice build for 3.13
Dernière édition par shâku, le 13 janv. 2021 13:19:42
"
shâku a écrit :
Hi, is this build viable for SSFHC league starter? it would be gr8 if u can make a hc leveling guide part (if needed for passive skills, defensive layers, weapon style vs vs) gj, very nice build for 3.13

I dont play hardcore myself but I think it should work. The foundation is built primarily for softcore but you could drop some damage in favour of life and/or block/dodge and play with more defensive flasks.
"
hfxRos a écrit :
How do you sustain mana while building up the currency to afford these kind of items? Just mana pots? Temporary leech nodes on tree?

Get the Praxis ring:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Praxis
Hi, I wanted to ask you if I could use the same build only that changing the ancestry to champion would be viable?
"
Dex2644 a écrit :
"
sirs a écrit :

I will update and clarify stun immunity since there are numerous different ways to get it.

I don't see many good option other than Endless Hunger, Kaoms and US I really dislike it, same with flasks and don't remember any other good options.

"
Rippster a écrit :
"
sirs a écrit :

If I'm reading his patch notes correctly, he does recommend taking Endless Hunger by way of Brutal Fervour.

"Personally I think that Brutal Fervour is now a must have, 10% reduced dmg taken is huge aswell as overleech."

Thanks for the awesome guide, I appreciate the time taken.

I guess I missed that, thanks.

Will the pob with the leveling skill tree(the one that shows 18,33,40,etc) be updated? It's still says 3.11 for me.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires