[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

@Dex2644
Hello, I'm currently following your build guide and I've done everything it says to do but I am struggling with dexterity, I'm newer to the game and struggle a little bit doing some things so if it's something you could help me with I would appreciate it.

I've had to change a few things just to be able to equip The Saviour, I'm so far from being able to equip a decently rolled foil or the other unique foil you recommend.
"
Eryin a écrit :
@Dex2644
Hello, I'm currently following your build guide and I've done everything it says to do but I am struggling with dexterity, I'm newer to the game and struggle a little bit doing some things so if it's something you could help me with I would appreciate it.

I've had to change a few things just to be able to equip The Saviour, I'm so far from being able to equip a decently rolled foil or the other unique foil you recommend.

Set your forum profile to public or send me a POB and ill have a look when i get home :)
"
Dex2644 a écrit :
"
Eryin a écrit :
@Dex2644

Set your forum profile to public or send me a POB and ill have a look when i get home :)

I set my profile to public I believe and if not I believe I did the pob correctly https://pastebin.com/2VqcH7Rh (the community fork)

Thanks in advanced.
The easiest way to fix Dexterity is to use Starkonja helm that's recommended in the guide. With our current tree it's pretty hard to use anything else than Starkonja. Also grab a +30 Dexterity node on tree and you should have enough for the weapon.

You gotta fix your gear aswell, make sure every slot is a rare item with high life and resist. In addition to that both of your jewels provide almost nothing, get 2 with life% and a few damage stats aswell.

Hello,

I play on PS4 and am interested in getting trophies. I started with RF build from Wrecker that is awesome but got stuck on red maps and not so much on mapping but on bosses. I just die way to many times. I started researching boss killers and got here because I had already few items that were needed for the build. I have to say it was and still is fun leveling it. I now got to maps and now I have to work on leveling further and updating gear to start doing red maps and continue where I left with RF build.

Could you please have a look and let me know where I can improve now. (I got I think OK cluster jewel for 10c). The sword for off hand is not possible for me atm as it is 7ex on PS4.

PS. would it be worth improving armor but dropping to 4L or 5L?

PS2. Started doing Heist and Maps for exp and everything goes well up to when I get stunned and ten I die. How is this build dealing with stun? Did I missed anything?
Dernière édition par Suporex, le 23 oct. 2020 15:41:02
"
Dex2644 a écrit :
The easiest way to fix Dexterity is to use Starkonja helm that's recommended in the guide. With our current tree it's pretty hard to use anything else than Starkonja. Also grab a +30 Dexterity node on tree and you should have enough for the weapon.

You gotta fix your gear aswell, make sure every slot is a rare item with high life and resist. In addition to that both of your jewels provide almost nothing, get 2 with life% and a few damage stats aswell.

https://pastebin.com/GrZjUhma

here is my updated POB, would you still recommend I switch to starkonja or keep what I have now? I will upgrade my jewels today, everything is a WIP currently, thanks for your help.
"
Eryin a écrit :
"
Dex2644 a écrit :

https://pastebin.com/GrZjUhma

here is my updated POB, would you still recommend I switch to starkonja or keep what I have now? I will upgrade my jewels today, everything is a WIP currently, thanks for your help.

Current helm is a lot better than Starkonja ye. It's mainly for the huge amount of dexterity, the life, attack speed and crit chance are also strong but not compared to your current one.
"
Suporex a écrit :
Spoiler
Hello,

I play on PS4 and am interested in getting trophies. I started with RF build from Wrecker that is awesome but got stuck on red maps and not so much on mapping but on bosses. I just die way to many times. I started researching boss killers and got here because I had already few items that were needed for the build. I have to say it was and still is fun leveling it. I now got to maps and now I have to work on leveling further and updating gear to start doing red maps and continue where I left with RF build.

Could you please have a look and let me know where I can improve now. (I got I think OK cluster jewel for 10c). The sword for off hand is not possible for me atm as it is 7ex on PS4.

Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible

PS2. Started doing Heist and Maps for exp and everything goes well up to when I get stunned and ten I die. How is this build dealing with stun? Did I missed anything?

Stun threshold is based on your maximum life so simply getting more of that should help quite a lot. If you experience to many issues with it however you can pick up the Unwavering Focus notable from Channeling cluster jewels, they give 40% stun avoid each.

For your chest, I wouldnt drop links because you lose to much damage that way. However consider buying a random 6l armour base type and use a high tier Essence of Greed on it for life. That alone will be a pretty significant upgrade.

Your off-hand sword is pretty bad, it's currently got 218 pDPS wich is very low. You want to aim for 300+ atleast.

In general you just need a lot more life on your gear. I would say 4k for white maps, 5k for yellow maps and 6k+ for red maps. Also make sure you check out the flask section, you should never have more than 1 life flask and your unique Rotgut flask isnt very good.
Dernière édition par Dex2644, le 25 oct. 2020 05:17:48
Ce post contient des objets qui sont actuellement indisponibles.
"
Dex2644 a écrit :
Spoiler
"
Suporex a écrit :
Spoiler
Hello,

Stun threshold is based on your maximum life so simply getting more of that should help quite a lot. If you experience to many issues with it however you can pick up the Unwavering Focus notable from Channeling cluster jewels, they give 40% stun avoid each.

For your chest, I wouldnt drop links because you lose to much damage that way. However consider buying a random 6l armour base type and use a high tier Essence of Greed on it for life. That alone will be a pretty significant upgrade.

Your off-hand sword is pretty bad, it's currently got 218 pDPS wich is very low. You want to aim for 300+ atleast.

In general you just need a lot more life on your gear. I would say 4k for white maps, 5k for yellow maps and 6k+ for red maps. Also make sure you check out the flask section, you should never have more than 1 life flask and your unique Rotgut flask isnt very good.
Spoiler

Thanks for answer, I was affraid I will get ignored. I thought my offhand is good to be honest but I will go now and try to upgrade + will see if I can get the upgrade you mention to my armor.

As to flasks, it is hard on PS4 to have all active at the same time like on PC and if you have multiple HP like I have L1 button triggers next one first is empty, that is why I have them like that. I thought that quicksilver is good as it gives extra speed on use and I have it full all the time as it gains charges on crit and I crit a lot.
Anyway I will use your suggestions and come back if I have more questions. I appreciate giving tips for craft as simple as that essence as crafting is not my thing and I probably miss out a lot as I only use what I find or buy on market... Only exception was those gloves, I used fossil recipe that you provided as well in the guide.

PS. How did you check pDPS of my item?
Dernière édition par Suporex, le 25 oct. 2020 06:33:42
"
Suporex a écrit :
Spoiler
"
Dex2644 a écrit :
Spoiler
"
Suporex a écrit :
Spoiler
Hello,

Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible

Spoiler

Thanks for answer, I was affraid I will get ignored. I thought my offhand is good to be honest but I will go now and try to upgrade + will see if I can get the upgrade you mention to my armor.

As to flasks, it is hard on PS4 to have all active at the same time like on PC and if you have multiple HP like I have L1 button triggers next one first is empty, that is why I have them like that. I thought that quicksilver is good as it gives extra speed on use and I have it full all the time as it gains charges on crit and I crit a lot.
Anyway I will use your suggestions and come back if I have more questions. I appreciate giving tips for craft as simple as that essence as crafting is not my thing and I probably miss out a lot as I only use what I find or buy on market... Only exception was those gloves, I used fossil recipe that you provided as well in the guide.

PS. How did you check pDPS of my item?

It's pretty simple really. You add both damage ranges, multiply it by attack speed and divide it in half to get the average DPS. In this case it's (80+144*1.95/2) =218.4 pDPS. Also dont forget to get 20% quality on the weapon as it helps a lot.
Ce post contient des objets qui sont actuellement indisponibles.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires