3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

"
DASDIAS a écrit :
I did this build in 3.7 and it worked really well!

At the moment I am finding the leveling slow, mainly regarding the atk speed of the Tectonic slam. Has anything changed since then?

leveling with Melee is always slow. That is why you never see a racer any where near a melee build.

But I personally don't mind a slow leveling experience. I enjoy playing with my end game skill as early as possible.
Hello people.

Thanks for the responses regarding the PoB fork. I've already been able to fix the problem.

I leave here the PoB of the version that I will play ....

https://pastebin.com/cy1yKaAn

In my case, as a standard xbox player, it is completely impossible for me to get some items as OP as the ones in the guide, so it will not be as optimized.

Note that I have all the items as they are, except the medium cluster jewel with overlord ... I have to buy that one. The damage is not bad, although you still have to have the PoB with the new gems, as well as incorporate the Inspiration damage, which I do not know how to implement.

Let's see how the build behaves, but it will greatly improve the one I already used, and with which I was somewhat frustrated.
Thanks for the reply. The thing is I already got 2 Nebulochs from Elder (playing SSF in standard league). And still didn't have a single Kaom's way ring prophecy... Can i use Enduring cry to regen life against Nebulochs degen?
Added new video talking about using the trancendency timeless keystone
"
m0gice a écrit :
"
AndyLovesHisBge a écrit :
"
m0gice a écrit :
I'm sorry if I didnt look in depth enough to find this, but is Fist of War support, the new slam related gem that got added, worth using at all? It certainly seems like it would end up an overall boost in damage, but I'm also extremely new to this style of build, so I'm not 100%.

with it being brand new, there is no right or wrong answer yet. Give it a test and see what you think.

It will probably be a while (if at all) before we come up with the correct support gems as the choices are so many this league.

Fair, from what I'm noticing about it, it could be best compared to Ruthless in functionality, but way more consistant for slow hits over fast. I'm still leveling, so I'm not entirely sure how fast the build attacks at endgame yet, but I'm positive it's faster than with the 2h axe I'm leveling with. It certainly seems to be an option if you're playing more of a hit and run style though.

I'm loving Harvest and Fist of War for melee levelling. Crafted 2H Maces with increased+added physical damage, and boosted slams. Currently Lv 54 and it melts packs with a single Tectonic Slam. By the time I reach the next pack, the cooldown on Fist of War is up and I get another boosted slam.

I think that Ruthless is meant for fast attack speed weapons, since you get the boost every 3rd hit.
"
"
Wes07 a écrit :
Love this build, but how can i manage the life regen if I don't have kaom's way rings? Playing SSF league and couldn't get those rings for ages..

if you are ssf, the rings are not going to be the issue. I assume the Nebulochs are going to be significantly harder to get in ssf.

And until you get the Nebulochs, you won't need the extra life regen from the rings, as the tree will provide the life regen needed for the non Nebuloch part of the build.

I was discussing this with one of my guildies.

For SSF, Nebulochs can be target farmed by doing repeated Elder kills.

However, the Kaom's Sign rings are a random global drop, you also need a random prophecy to upgrade them to Kaom's Way rings.

So it's actually easier to get Nebulochs for endgame in SSF.
"
zzled a écrit :
"
"
Wes07 a écrit :
Love this build, but how can i manage the life regen if I don't have kaom's way rings? Playing SSF league and couldn't get those rings for ages..

if you are ssf, the rings are not going to be the issue. I assume the Nebulochs are going to be significantly harder to get in ssf.

And until you get the Nebulochs, you won't need the extra life regen from the rings, as the tree will provide the life regen needed for the non Nebuloch part of the build.

I was discussing this with one of my guildies.

For SSF, Nebulochs can be target farmed by doing repeated Elder kills.

However, the Kaom's Sign rings are a random global drop, you also need a random prophecy to upgrade them to Kaom's Way rings.

So it's actually easier to get Nebulochs for endgame in SSF.

I never knew this. Thank you for educating me.

A day rarely goes by where I don't learn something new about this game.
The end game PoB link has fortify support disabled, and the guide mentions to remove it once we get Elemental overload and swap in Inspiration. Yet the Tree still has Rampart nodes which provides increased attack speed/movement speed/damage ect.. when you have Fortify.

So is there some other source of Fortify that I'm missing, or should we respec out of those nodes once we get elemental overload?
The PoB link for leveling isnt working anymore? Or is it just me..

https://pastebin.com/qf4gPevR

Dernière édition par Oldwolfy, le 22 juin 2020 00:08:46
Does anyone have a good example of weapon(s) that should be used before you get nebuloch? I feel like my damage is still really low

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires