3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

"
K1ll3rBunny a écrit :

Now, my question is, Why..?
From what i see, the lastest 'end game build' POB you give, you have also spec'd into 'Call to Arms'..

many people in the thread have questioned this. I personally don't think you ever want Call to Arms when using more than one war cry.

In his latest video, even Duke said he was not sure it was suppose to be allocated.

Now if a build is only using 1 war cry, then Call To Arms is fabulous.
"
AndyLovesHisBge a écrit :
"
K1ll3rBunny a écrit :

From what i see, the lastest 'end game build' POB you give, you have also spec'd into 'Call to Arms'..

many people in the thread have questioned this. I personally don't think you ever want Call to Arms when using more than one war cry.

In his latest video, even Duke said he was not sure it was suppose to be allocated.

Now if a build is only using 1 war cry, then Call To Arms is fabulous.

Ohhh okay, I didn't watch the video he put up as I got the POB before he had put the video up and I figured that'd be good enough.

Thanks for the clarification!
I won't lie I was doing to looking and found out if you can get a really really good 2 handed weapon namely something like a Vaal Axe or Karui Chopper fully built you can get a bit more dps at the expense of survivabilty

https://i.imgur.com/m2f4W9H.png bigger image link

yeah its only like 300k extra dps but still if your interested in doing more damage and not being as tanky thats a thing you could do... though its not a Nebuloch jug if you don't use the nebuloch.

Actually i was basing this on the build made for the nebuloch meaning I was still speced into 1 handed. swap that out for a bit of 2 handed action and that goes up well over 1m extra dps.

https://i.imgur.com/i6re7Ya.png

just swaped a few talents around and got that.
Dernière édition par neoblackheart, le 21 juin 2020 04:38:51
"
K1ll3rBunny a écrit :
Okay, I'm not quite understanding something here.

I'm currently level 73. I'm supporting Enduring Cry and Seismic Cry (in place of infernal cry) with second wind.
I don't have two charges for the warcries. When I use Seismic Cry, I can't use enduring cry I started looking at it more. Second wind states 'Supported non-instant skills have +1 cooldown use'.
Since we spec into 'Call to Arms' which makes warcries instantly used and have a shared CD, how do we get second wind to work?

In the end game build POB you give, you have in the notes;
"The second wind support gives the warcrys 2 charges that even thoe they share cd, you should be able to pop Enduring cry when ever needed. so we save a life flask."

Edit

Yea, that's exactly the reason why I don't have two uses. I refunded 'Call to Arms', and I have 2 uses on each warcry now.

maby i made a mistake, i havent played the build in 3.11
"
neoblackheart a écrit :
I won't lie I was doing to looking and found out if you can get a really really good 2 handed weapon namely something like a Vaal Axe or Karui Chopper fully built you can get a bit more dps at the expense of survivabilty

yeah its only like 300k extra dps but still if your interested in doing more damage and not being as tanky thats a thing you could do... though its not a Nebuloch jug if you don't use the nebuloch.

Actually i was basing this on the build made for the nebuloch meaning I was still speced into 1 handed. swap that out for a bit of 2 handed action and that goes up well over 1m extra dps.

that weapon dont even exist on standard. and that weapon alone cost 100 times MORE then the entire build. and if i run around with multi mirror weapon, i would not settle below 20 mill damage. and you lose all the surv.
changed the 2 POBs and removed Call to arms.
"
Fuzze1 a écrit :
"
dragonsroc a écrit :
Infernal Cry sucks so much compared to the other warcries. At best 20% increased damage on enemies (which is additive with shock and others, so it's not even 20% more damage) vs Seismic which is 30% more with only the first hit and it just scales up harder with subsequent attacks. Or even Intimidating where you get 10% increased + double damage. You don't even make use of the Overwhelm part and it's still better than Infernal. Combust is not even close to worth it since it's not even scaled by any gems in your main attack so it's barely adding any damage.

You can do some cool stuff with it because it is an attack by it self.
You can have it procc Fortify, Culling Strike, Combustion or Blind.
Maybe have a Curse on hit setup?

I am only level 43 so i have not tried much but i have it with Dash, Second Wind
and Fortify and that works pretty good.

Without Fortify in my Tectonic setup i am free to test the new slam support, Fist of War. And it feels really nice on a 2 Handed i must say.

I've been using the following setup (Lv 53):

Tectonic Slam 5L: with Melee Physical Damage, Elemental Damage with Attacks, Fist of War and Combustion.

Leap Slam 4L: with Fortify, Endurance Charge on Melee Stun & Faster Attacks.

Infernal Cry 4L: with Fortify, Curse on Hit & Flammability.

Enduring Cry 3L: with Second Wind & Increased Duration.

Also running Herald of Ash, Herald of Purity, Blood and Sand, Summon Stone Golem and Ancestral Warchief.

Mapping: Leap Slam + Tectonic Slam

Bossing: Infernal Cry (apply buffs & debuffs first), Tectonic Slam and Enduring Cry (near unlimited health pots).

Running with two Fortify gems to avoid gear switching.
Dernière édition par zzled, le 21 juin 2020 06:52:42
"
zzled a écrit :
"
Fuzze1 a écrit :
"
dragonsroc a écrit :
Infernal Cry sucks so much compared to the other warcries. At best 20% increased damage on enemies (which is additive with shock and others, so it's not even 20% more damage) vs Seismic which is 30% more with only the first hit and it just scales up harder with subsequent attacks. Or even Intimidating where you get 10% increased + double damage. You don't even make use of the Overwhelm part and it's still better than Infernal. Combust is not even close to worth it since it's not even scaled by any gems in your main attack so it's barely adding any damage.

You can do some cool stuff with it because it is an attack by it self.
You can have it procc Fortify, Culling Strike, Combustion or Blind.
Maybe have a Curse on hit setup?

I am only level 43 so i have not tried much but i have it with Dash, Second Wind
and Fortify and that works pretty good.

Without Fortify in my Tectonic setup i am free to test the new slam support, Fist of War. And it feels really nice on a 2 Handed i must say.

I've been using the following setup (Lv 53):

Tectonic Slam 5L: with Melee Physical Damage, Elemental Damage with Attacks, Fist of War and Combustion.

Leap Slam 4L: with Fortify, Endurance Charge on Melee Stun & Faster Attacks.

Infernal Cry 4L: with Fortify, Curse on Hit & Flammability.

Enduring Cry 3L: with Second Wind & Increased Duration.

Also running Herald of Ash, Herald of Purity, Blood and Sand, Summon Stone Golem and Ancestral Warchief.

Mapping: Leap Slam + Tectonic Slam

Bossing: Infernal Cry (apply buffs & debuffs first), Tectonic Slam and Enduring Cry (near unlimited health pots).

Running with two Fortify gems to avoid gear switching.

Leap Slam is one of my favorite movement skills but I stopped using it for this league once I saw it was using up my left over exerted strikes. I did not want to invest what is needed to stop that from happening so I switched to Dash, which does not eat exerts up.
Nice setups! I do want to try out curse on hit with one of the warcries, but dont quite have the links i need yet.

Curious what i should use for 6L since i just farmed a tabula. Fortify 20% damage is nice, ruthlessness is an option as well.
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF a écrit :
"
neoblackheart a écrit :

Spoiler

that weapon dont even exist on standard. and that weapon alone cost 100 times MORE then the entire build. and if i run around with multi mirror weapon, i would not settle below 20 mill damage. and you lose all the surv.

While yes not that one exactly that was just me being stupid. I still almost have something like that just not as high of the rolls. and missing the phys/acc prefix. its still easy enough to make an axe thats 500-800 damage or around that. considering I put no effort into making mine using the new crafting garden and mines like 300-500

also for the survival lost its not just completely useless I don't have the nebuloch yet for obv reasons no one has one really and I can do everything I have run into with no problems.
Dernière édition par neoblackheart, le 21 juin 2020 10:58:06

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires