3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

What happened to all of the leveling trees? You go from level 50 two had build to multi EX skill set up with no in-between. Am I missing it? I only see two pob links/
"
pfngreen a écrit :
What happened to all of the leveling trees? You go from level 50 two had build to multi EX skill set up with no in-between. Am I missing it? I only see two pob links/

i used the newer leveling POB, and it had different trees to view, one for progressing to each lab.
Im following this build.
But i have many trobule when im leveling because i died so much times. I feel my damage is to low and my defense is like a paper, several creeps are easily kill me with one or two hit.
Here my POB: https://pastebin.com/EuhV8HFb
Can someone help me to detect what im doing wrong?
Thank you vm!
"
khoatv1993 a écrit :
Im following this build.
But i have many trobule when im leveling because i died so much times. I feel my damage is to low and my defense is like a paper, several creeps are easily kill me with one or two hit.
Thank you vm!

Your life & resistences are a little low, should try to get those up to max. Though i realize with endurance charges youll hit 75%.

Your weapons are really low dps wise. If you're playing trade league, you could get a couple Cameria's Maul, give you a pretty solid damage increase. Since we convert phys to fire, you want to have a solid base of physical damage to convert. If you're not playing trade league, get a higher level 2h maul base, and craft it using harvest. Can roll attack modifiers & phys modifiers from some of the seeds. Just keep it in your stash, and try to get it to 300dps+, ideally more.

You have a tabula, but only 4 links, you should use a 6L. Can use the recommended gems, or try playing with some of the new ones as well.

Personally im using 2h until i can get nebulochs, so im following the leveling tree which i also grab the Divine Fury node. I believe i have 100% conversion without Xoph's ammy or Avatar of Fire
Dernière édition par agm_ultimatex, le 22 juin 2020 09:45:58
"
khoatv1993 a écrit :
Im following this build.
Thank you vm!

First thing is this POB link is not a tectonic slam build. You don't seem to be following the build guide at all.

This link you gave is not a tectonic slam 100% fire build, it is a Molten Strike hybrid build.

It doesn't even have a Juggernaught ascendancy.

Did you maybe copy the wrong POB link or did you post in the wrong thread?

"
agm_ultimatex a écrit :

You have a tabula, but only 4 links, you should use a 6L. Can use the recommended gems, or try playing with some of the new ones as well.

I was confused too but if you look closer, the 4 link Tectonic Slam is not being used. In his Tabula he has a completely different Molten Strike set up.

The tree is really strange too. I have a feeling he posted this in the wrong thread. The ascendancy is off, the build is not full fire conversion, he is using scepters, he is using Iron Grip (I assume for Molten Strike) etc etc
"
agm_ultimatex a écrit :
Personally im using 2h until i can get nebulochs, so im following the leveling tree which i also grab the Divine Fury node. I believe i have 100% conversion without Xoph's ammy or Avatar of Fire

Duke's recommendation to level 2h was a very good one.

The nodes pathing to Magnetic Strikes are what give us the full 100% fire conversion.

Divine Fury and Divine Judgement are solid nodes to take while leveling.
Dernière édition par AndyLovesHisBge, le 22 juin 2020 10:06:56
Yo thank you for this build, I'm enjoying it so far :)

Just got one question, is it okay to pick Unstoppable node? I don't like using Kaom's roots because of no movement speed. I'm thinking of throwing away Unbreakable instead, to me (but I'm noob in defense stats) it doesn't have good enough stats except regen I guess.

Also Undeniable is better than Unyielding right? Cause I'm still with leveling pob so I'm using Resolute technique for now
"
AndyLovesHisBge a écrit :
"
agm_ultimatex a écrit :

I was confused too but if you look closer, the 4 link Tectonic Slam is not being used. In his Tabula he has a completely different Molten Strike set up.

The tree is really strange too. I have a feeling he posted this in the wrong thread. The ascendancy is off, the build is not full fire conversion, he is using scepters, he is using Iron Grip (I assume for Molten Strike) etc etc

Oh shoot yeah, i completely forgot to look at the ascendency. I did notice the wildfire gem, but figured that was for the bit of fire damage, cause why not?
"
Victtorius a écrit :
Yo thank you for this build, I'm enjoying it so far :)

Just got one question, is it okay to pick Unstoppable node? I don't like using Kaom's roots because of no movement speed. I'm thinking of throwing away Unbreakable instead, to me (but I'm noob in defense stats) it doesn't have good enough stats except regen I guess.

Also Undeniable is better than Unyielding right? Cause I'm still with leveling pob so I'm using Resolute technique for now

If you're levelling, the idea is Unyielding for bigger and harder hitting slams.

Undeniable is for endgame when you're ready to invest in Crit for more dps. Also, Undeniable doesn't mix with Resolute Technique. RT makes Accuracy and Crit worthless.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires