[3.7] Diabloyd's Avatar of Voidforge Jugg Cyclone / 7K+ HP / 3~4M+ Shaper DPS

"
It's cold damage.
Use the minor god Yugul (with captured soul).
Taste of Hate also helps a lot.

Thx good advice
Diabloyd, thank you for the great build and guide. This is my first PoE character and I would really appreciate any advice on intermediate gearing. I'm slowly amassing Regrets to move toward the build tree and I have ~1 Ex and 40 chaos, but I'm stuck on gearing. Should I save up for the big-ticket items or look for intermediate gear? Currently trying out L4/5 maps and doing well. My current plan is to work toward Xoph's or Voidforge next but that might be too out of reach.

Thanks in advance for any input.
"
Clanan a écrit :
Diabloyd, thank you for the great build and guide. This is my first PoE character and I would really appreciate any advice on intermediate gearing. I'm slowly amassing Regrets to move toward the build tree and I have ~1 Ex and 40 chaos, but I'm stuck on gearing. Should I save up for the big-ticket items or look for intermediate gear? Currently trying out L4/5 maps and doing well. My current plan is to work toward Xoph's or Voidforge next but that might be too out of reach.

Thanks in advance for any input.

Voidforge is very cheap now, you can get one first and try to link it (5-linked should be enough for now)

Allocate Avatar of Fire on your tree then you're good to go, and farm until you get the currency for Xoph's blood (then respec the passives after).

But from my own experience, you can just start as a normal physical Cyclone like everyone else until you can afford the uniques.

For example, use a Terminus Est, or even dual Ahn's Might with a Pacifism.

Use any 6 linked chest, Bringer of Rain can do the work too.

"
diabloyd a écrit :
"
AngryBurito a écrit :
Could someone please have a look at my build in my profile and help me what to upgrade/change?

Im really enjoying the build, but im not feeling as tanky as I would prefer - so im reluctant to change to abyssus just yet. Im also struggeling abit with damage, so the change o abyssus would help with that I know.

Any help would be much apriciated.

Please and thank you.

You gears are not bad tbh. If you don't prefer Abyssus, you can check my profile, it might give you some ideas.

Get a Lethal Pride with 0.4% attack leech.

Just for an example, mine is 10210 under Kiloava.

it gives me (with the passives Cloth and Chain & Titanic Impacts) :
40% increased armour
+15% to melee critical strike multiplier
5% chance to deal double damage
20% increased physical damage
0.4% of attack damage leeched as life
4% increased maximum life
+54 strength

The most important mods are 0.4% attack leech and 5% double damage.
The former can save you some passives, and the latter not only provides 5% more damage, it can also double the shock effect.

I'm sure there are better Lethal Pride out there, this is merely an example with ok stats.

But how I know if mine have those 2 statistics?... attack leech and double damage?... Thanks...

Or, How you know what stats we get with this jewells?...
Dernière édition par Vyr75, le 3 juil. 2019 13:47:08
"
Vyr75 a écrit :

But how I know if mine have those 2 statistics?... attack leech and double damage?... Thanks...

Uunless you got the information from other players, you won't know what stats you'll get until you put it in your socket.
"
diabloyd a écrit :
"
timrclarke a écrit :
https://youtu.be/ob_BSfRv2vA
Video of me doing Uber Elder deathless with this build.

Nice vid!

definitely better than mine xD

Do you mind I put your video in the original post?

Please do :)
"
diabloyd a écrit :
"
Vyr75 a écrit :

Uunless you got the information from other players, you won't know what stats you'll get until you put it in your socket.

Yes, but I mean, when I put the jewell in my socket, where appear this 2 stats?... where I can see in game if I got this 2 stats?... Thanks.

If I want same stats of you I need exactly a Lethal Pride with the exact 10210 warriors?... Puff those jewells are a bit crazy...
Dernière édition par Vyr75, le 3 juil. 2019 23:29:44
"
Vyr75 a écrit :
"
diabloyd a écrit :
"
Vyr75 a écrit :

Yes, but I mean, when I put the jewell in my socket, where appear this 2 stats?... where I can see in game if I got this 2 stats?... Thanks.

If I want same stats of you I need exactly a Lethal Pride with the exact 10210 warriors?... Puff those jewells are a bit crazy...

After you put the Legion Jewel(Lethal Pride) in your socket, you can see that every node within the radius of Lethal Pride has an addition stat.
Extra strength for small nodes and extra special stats for notable nodes.

Yes if you want the exact same stats as mine, you'll need to get the exact number. But I don't really see a point of doing this.

I just bought a random one and divined it until it's useful.
Thanks so much for keep updated this thread and answer so quick, really appreciated...
I chose herald of purity instead of aspect of the sp0der, since i could not fit it in.
I had to put vaal molten shell and ancestral warchief insted of the two increased durations.. ran out of links otherwise.

Any comments on the above?
Have any of you had issues running out of sockets following the guide?

Loving the build - thx

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires