[3.7] Diabloyd's Avatar of Voidforge Jugg Cyclone / 7K+ HP / 3~4M+ Shaper DPS

Actually this are my items; how do you think i can improve my dmg or tankyness to late game?

Thx so much, what an amazing build.
great build. just working on getting -8 mana ring so I can switch out of leech nodes. shaper was easy but havent gotten an uber elder yet.

the AoE range is pretty insane considering we aren't slayers.
"
kyomoNZ a écrit :
Actually this are my items; how do you think i can improve my dmg or tankyness to late game?

Thx so much, what an amazing build.

Your gear is decent already :)

For damage:
-Get Aspect of the Spider
-Gems' level. And get a level 21 Cyclone.
-Get a pair of gloves with "25% phys converted to fire/cold"
-Use a level 5 Assassin's Mark (yours is level 6 and it won't trigger)
-Get a decent Lethal Pride (if you're lucky, you can get some insane extra mods from it)

For tankiness:
-Swap off Abyssus and use another, a Cyclone enchant helm crafted by Scorched Fossil (-9% fire res) would be nice.
15% attck speed is slightly better than 40% cyclone damage).
Something like this, but you can totally get more life on it with Pristine Fossil.

-Use Enfeeble instead of Assassin's Mark.
-Get even more life xD
"
SmokeBlunts a écrit :
great build. just working on getting -8 mana ring so I can switch out of leech nodes. shaper was easy but havent gotten an uber elder yet.

the AoE range is pretty insane considering we aren't slayers.

Yeah, if you change the ascendancy to Slayer in the PoB, you'll find out that Jugg's range (with end.charges) is exactly the same as Slayer's.

Anything glaringly obvious that I have missed and I can upgrade? (apart from 21/20 Cyclone)

Thanks
Dernière édition par timrclarke, le 28 juin 2019 00:05:36
Would a Starforge be a big upgrade in damage? Would there be anything to change to make it work? Thinking of investing in one once I get enough currency
Hey Diabloyd , I took your adive and ran a Enlighten with haste ,blood and sand and hatred it works a charm , any chance you can calculate my shaper DPS , Ive tried myself on POB but all i can get is 400k skill hit.
My profile is public
"
timrclarke a écrit :

Anything glaringly obvious that I have missed and I can upgrade? (apart from 21/20 Cyclone)

Thanks

well the most obvious one is you should get some life on your ring (and I think you know it xD)

Another one is the 25% phys to cold/fire on your gloves.

The last is try and divine your helm, make the "phys damage taken" 40%.

Other than these, your gears are almost perfect xD

Oh, don't forget to get a decent Lethal Pride if you can.
"
ocp15k a écrit :
Would a Starforge be a big upgrade in damage? Would there be anything to change to make it work? Thinking of investing in one once I get enough currency

Starforge would deal literally zero damage in this build.

If using Starforge it would be a totally different build (physical/impale, etc.).
"
Jtbruhz a écrit :
Hey Diabloyd , I took your adive and ran a Enlighten with haste ,blood and sand and hatred it works a charm , any chance you can calculate my shaper DPS , Ive tried myself on POB but all i can get is 400k skill hit.
My profile is public

Add these to your voidforge and you'll get the real dps.
Spoiler
Gain 100% of Weapon Physical Damage as Extra Cold Damage
Gain 100% of Weapon Physical Damage as Extra Lightning Damage
Gain 100% of Weapon Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage

Yours is around 1.5 to 2M Shaper dps.

PS: I think you've missed a passive point reward

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires