[3.7] Diabloyd's Avatar of Voidforge Jugg Cyclone / 7K+ HP / 3~4M+ Shaper DPS

Loving the build, only problem I am ahving so far... Cant find the legion Jewel, not sure what to search for, also, NOONE seems to have a Watcher's Eye with the Hatred stat =/
"
diabloyd a écrit :
"
Agulha_Negr4 a écrit :
I know this is a noob question but, how should i build my resistances? For the most benefit of the wise oak?

thanks in advance

At least make your fire resistance the highest for the fire penetration.

If possible, balance the cold & lightning resistance for 10% reduced damage from cold/lightning.

Best you can do is to triple balance your resistances for 10% all elemental damage reduction.

Atm my cold resist is 40 higher than my fire and lighting. Is this wrong?
"
ocp15k a écrit :
"
diabloyd a écrit :
"
Agulha_Negr4 a écrit :
I know this is a noob question but, how should i build my resistances? For the most benefit of the wise oak?

thanks in advance

At least make your fire resistance the highest for the fire penetration.

If possible, balance the cold & lightning resistance for 10% reduced damage from cold/lightning.

Best you can do is to triple balance your resistances for 10% all elemental damage reduction.

Atm my cold resist is 40 higher than my fire and lighting. Is this wrong?

Yes. You want fire res highest for wise oak fire penetration.

Also, just made these gloves :)
Are you using frost wall for red elder or is the range/damage enough to keep the shaper alive?
"
Enterich a écrit :
Are you using frost wall for red elder or is the range/damage enough to keep the shaper alive?

You definitely don't need frostwall. I have 4.28m Shaper dps, basically instakill red elder.
"
timrclarke a écrit :
"
Enterich a écrit :

You definitely don't need frostwall. I have 4.28m Shaper dps, basically instakill red elder.

Also the portal/adds? Elder himself is immune in the phase.
"
Enterich a écrit :
"
timrclarke a écrit :
"
Enterich a écrit :

Also the portal/adds? Elder himself is immune in the phase.

Yes, totally fine. You will annihilate everything except HoGM with this build.
"
Anakarr a écrit :
Loving the build, only problem I am ahving so far... Cant find the legion Jewel, not sure what to search for, also, NOONE seems to have a Watcher's Eye with the Hatred stat =/

Filter with this and you'll find it:

#% to Critical Strike Chance while affected by Hatred

diabloyd just wanted to thank you for this build its taking me to places ive never been this is my new favorite builds bookmark for sure
Hi, nice build.

I don't know how to use the pob very well, you could tell me where I went wrong because my dps is still 1m/1.5m.

https://pastebin.com/LgK1g6sx

Spoiler

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires