[3.7] Diabloyd's Avatar of Voidforge Jugg Cyclone / 7K+ HP / 3~4M+ Shaper DPS

"
ocp15k a écrit :
I'm a total noob when it comes to POB and calculating damages and understanding the whole thing. Can anyone help me see where I am at in terms of damage or shaper damage? Seems like I'm a little weak but hoping someone can shine some light and help me out. Thanks.

https://pastebin.com/5BqrnY2K

Nothing's wrong, all you need is to edit and add these to your voidforge
Spoiler
Gain 100% of Weapon Physical Damage as Extra Cold Damage
Gain 100% of Weapon Physical Damage as Extra Lightning Damage
Gain 100% of Weapon Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage

But I see that you don't have a Legion Jewel so you might wanna follow the "general tree" in the "passives".
"
timrclarke a écrit :
"
Konyetz a écrit :
Thanks for the build, this looks fun. Is Avatar of Fire a must to make this work? I don't really have much currency this league yet. If you don't mind, can you please show a version of the build going up to get the Avatar of Fire node?

Just mocked this up as a budget version while at work, should be ok I hope
https://pastebin.com/QUrccmi8

Edit: yeah, it's fine. Comfortably clear t13's with 30c~ worth of gear.

Thanks for taking the time to do that! I'm going to give it a shot.
Leveled up from 68 to 83 last night after putting on Voidforge + Kaom's. Ticking along nicely at 5.2k life and ~1.1m normal dps while mapping, before Onslaught/shock/flasks/frenzy/power charges, with 39/43 radius depending on stance. Here's Sand Stance with a Massive Shrine, lol; you can see my normal Sand Stance radius briefly at the very end of the clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWpvQpZFTEA

Here's my non-unique gear; all my resists are balanced for Wise Oak. I think the only real change I'd like to make is to get very nice boots with Int/Resists and then a cheap Assassin's Mark ring, but right now I don't see the investment as necessary at all.

Here's a PoB link;

https://pastebin.com/zjd9M6Xi

I want to point out a couple of things for others trying out this build.

1) My abyss jewel has 5% onslaught on kill, 6% blind on hit. Hard to get these bonuses elsewhere and they're both really useful.

2) You can save 3 passives on the tree (removing Life and Mana Leech) by doing the following three things;
2a) get a Lethal Pride with one instance of 0.4% attack damage leeched as life
2b) get a ring enchant for -7 mana cost of skills (or better)
2c) add the Blood Magic gem to your Leap Slam links

3) Don't be like me and put Aspect of the Spider on your gloves when there's an open suffix on your ring. I like self-casting Immortal Call when I see a damage spike coming, and I'd like to link Increased Duration to it, but it messes with the reservation cost of Aspect of the Spider. I need to buy another Fenumus to add it to my rare ring.

4) Lava Lash is pure damage by way of fire penetration, and Wrecking Ball is pure damage by way of attack speed. I held off on both in favor of more Radius from Bladedancer first. Next I'll be taking Lava Lash and some more life% passives.

5) I think I might also take the 3 point jewel socket next to Blade of Cunning and put something with the Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you corruption there. My only death so far was to a heavily stacked Corrupted Blood, lol.
"
diabloyd a écrit :
"
ocp15k a écrit :
I'm a total noob when it comes to POB and calculating damages and understanding the whole thing. Can anyone help me see where I am at in terms of damage or shaper damage? Seems like I'm a little weak but hoping someone can shine some light and help me out. Thanks.

https://pastebin.com/5BqrnY2K

Nothing's wrong, all you need is to edit and add these to your voidforge
Spoiler
Gain 100% of Weapon Physical Damage as Extra Cold Damage
Gain 100% of Weapon Physical Damage as Extra Lightning Damage
Gain 100% of Weapon Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage

But I see that you don't have a Legion Jewel so you might wanna follow the "general tree" in the "passives".

thanks for the advice. What would do you with the rest of the passive points?
"
Definitly spend diviners on your sword. You have aweful rolls ( worst aspd and only 75% increased )
6L voudforge costs 7EX , you need 5 divine orb on average which only cost 60c to hit 90%+ damage.

Is this a decent roll, or should i go for max rolls for phys on my voidforge?

Hi,
which mods can't actually be played with the build during mapping?
"
awsoem26 a écrit :
"
Definitly spend diviners on your sword. You have aweful rolls ( worst aspd and only 75% increased )
6L voudforge costs 7EX , you need 5 divine orb on average which only cost 60c to hit 90%+ damage.

Is this a decent roll, or should i go for max rolls for phys on my voidforge?

Personaly i would aim for 90% or more. If you have the currency for it.
Dernière édition par Enterich, le 26 juin 2019 02:51:53
Sir, what a great build.

You have to buy the exact number of the lethal pride?
"
Rac0on a écrit :
Hi,
which mods can't actually be played with the build during mapping?

I've added a "Map mods limitations" section, check it out :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires