[3.9] Endurance Charge Jugg

Hi, i wanna farm 1600-2k delve with molten strike jugg, this build can do it or i want howa build for this?
I've honestly never farmed that far down in devle, so hard to say. It is a very tanky build, but it does not have cheap feedback loop mechanics to make you essentially invincible like some builds. Also, I think the biggest bottleneck would be damage. HOWA would probably do more damage. Your choice. But if you do decide to use this one, please let me know how it goes!
You may also corrupt the two nebulochs to have fortiy on one and onslaught on the other if your rich enough, saves a few gem slots so you can put a portal gem or a gem of your choosing. Also i am running setup with 2 curses, one cast when hit and cast on hit with gloves corruption. Chest is enchanted with additional curse. Running elemental weakness on gloves and enfeeble with damage taken great for single and clearing. You'll be leap slamming to packs back and forth attack, leap attcack, and so forth. For deep delves i may setup for 3 curses. Enfeeble usually is enough but a good temp chains curse may prove even better. Will making everything die quickly slow and less likely to hit me and if you do? Your going to get cursed again while saying hello to my little friends nebby and debbie. But 2 curses do just amazing is maps. Along with about 500 in depth, but waiting for ggg to fix the dc node bug to go deeper
"
xiser01 a écrit :
You may also corrupt the two nebulochs to have fortiy on one and onslaught on the other if your rich enough, saves a few gem slots so you can put a portal gem or a gem of your choosing. Also i am running setup with 2 curses, one cast when hit and cast on hit with gloves corruption. Chest is enchanted with additional curse. Running elemental weakness on gloves and enfeeble with damage taken great for single and clearing. You'll be leap slamming to packs back and forth attack, leap attcack, and so forth. For deep delves i may setup for 3 curses. Enfeeble usually is enough but a good temp chains curse may prove even better. Will making everything die quickly slow and less likely to hit me and if you do? Your going to get cursed again while saying hello to my little friends nebby and debbie. But 2 curses do just amazing is maps. Along with about 500 in depth, but waiting for ggg to fix the dc node bug to go deeper

You named your Nebulochs! I'm dying. This is great! I love this community.
new node vengeant cascade work with molten strike orbs?
Haha thanks, you'll also want to switch out the gems that are with cast on damage with lightning ball and linked with slower projectile and multiple projectiles so a 4 link required.

This set up is for the the hp on hit recovery and curse on hit with gloves. If you can get your res up while still balancing youll be able switch blood and stone and maybe one of the vaal res gem with a vitality and then get yourself a +hp on hit watcher eye. This will allow you to save 2 points from the hybrid life leech nodes (keep the mana leech one) down by point blank where youll get those back and can get an extra jewel slot with sacrificing 5% hp nod.

Ill post build once i figure out how to share as i play on xbox

Edited: made message clearer, wanted to make sure no one took away the mana leech node and suffered as in not being able to attack not die because this build is really super tanky end game when your min-maxing. great guide by the way
Dernière édition par xiser01, le 18 sept. 2019 20:41:25
"
Sapfiron a écrit :
new node vengeant cascade work with molten strike orbs?
Since they ground target, no it doesn't.. I don't think.
"
xiser01 a écrit :
Haha thanks, you'll also want to switch out the gems that are with cast on damage with lightning ball and linked with slower projectile and multiple projectiles so a 4 link required.

This set up is for the the hp on hit recovery and curse on hit with gloves. If you can get your res up while still balancing youll be able switch blood and stone and maybe one of the vaal res gem with a vitality and then get yourself a +hp on hit watcher eye. This will allow you to save 2 points from the hybrid life leech nodes (keep the mana leech one) down by point blank where youll get those back and can get an extra jewel slot with sacrificing 5% hp nod.

Edited: made message clearer, wanted to make sure no one took away the mana leech node and suffered as in not being able to attack not die because this build is really super tanky end game when your min-maxing. great guide by the way

Ok my jugg is now linked
"
Xiser a écrit :
"
xiser01 a écrit :

Ok my jugg is now linked

Nope doesn't show up.
"
Astarotte a écrit :
"
Xiser a écrit :
"
xiser01 a écrit :

Ok my jugg is now linked

Nope doesn't show up.

Sorry about that, didnt realize characters were hidden by default.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires