[3.9] Endurance Charge Jugg

I'm just commenting here to say that the tectonic slam version of this build feels so much better than molten strike, like it's not even comparable.
"
goldeneagleseth a écrit :
I'm just commenting here to say that the tectonic slam version of this build feels so much better than molten strike, like it's not even comparable.

How does that work? Don't we expend all our endurance charges that way and end up with no defense?
"
tecito9000 a écrit :
"

How does that work? Don't we expend all our endurance charges that way and end up with no defense?

He explains it in the guide but you gain endurance charges a lot faster than you will lose them through tec slam, so you rarely see your charges go down by more than 1. Also, tec slam lets you attack from further away so you have an added layer of safety. Plus, the ranged aspect makes gem swapping feel less necessary when clearing vs. bossing. The main downside is the almost doubled mana cost compared to molten strike.
Dernière édition par goldeneagleseth, le 30 juin 2019 13:55:56
"
"
tecito9000 a écrit :
"

He explains it in the guide but you gain endurance charges a lot faster than you will lose them through tec slam, so you rarely see your charges go down by more than 1. Also, tec slam lets you attack from further away so you have an added layer of safety. Plus, the ranged aspect makes gem swapping feel less necessary when clearing vs. bossing. The main downside is the almost doubled mana cost compared to molten strike.

I actually went pretty far in Delve using Tectonic Slam. I found that once I got my attack speed high enough, I would sometimes get down to like 6-7 endurance charges, which I didn't like, so I went back to Molten Strike. You honestly could fix this by just taking out Multistrike and replacing it with Pulverise support if you want, however.
"
Vivan a écrit :

I actually went pretty far in Delve using Tectonic Slam. I found that once I got my attack speed high enough, I would sometimes get down to like 6-7 endurance charges, which I didn't like, so I went back to Molten Strike. You honestly could fix this by just taking out Multistrike and replacing it with Pulverise support if you want, however.

That makes sense, once your attack speed gets past a certain point it would probably make more sense to spec out of nebuloch/ele overload and into crit anyway which would defeat the purpose of the build.
"
That makes sense, once your attack speed gets past a certain point it would probably make more sense to spec out of nebuloch/ele overload and into crit anyway which would defeat the purpose of the build.

The point of the build is to be as tanky as possible, nebuloch gives us loads of armor, chaos resistance and chance to avoid elemental damage. It's a crucial part of the build.

Speaking of that, I've been thinking of possibly trying 1 Nebuloch and 1 Saffel's Frame shield for additional max ele resist plus block chance... It might help against uber elder. However we'd lose out on all the other defensive mechanisms, and the dual wielding nods.
"
tecito9000 a écrit :
"

The point of the build is to be as tanky as possible, nebuloch gives us loads of armor, chaos resistance and chance to avoid elemental damage. It's a crucial part of the build.

Speaking of that, I've been thinking of possibly trying 1 Nebuloch and 1 Saffel's Frame shield for additional max ele resist plus block chance... It might help against uber elder. However we'd lose out on all the other defensive mechanisms, and the dual wielding nods.

Believe it or not, even though you gain the max res, because you lose the reduced elemental damage taken with the offhand Nebuloch, it is only like a 1% effective max res gain, AND you lose all your chaos resist and amour. The damage drop off is huge too. Duel wielding Nebulochs is More than Double the damage of using an offhand shield. I was originially was going to make this build using Saffel's in the build when I started making it, but I scrapped it because of those reasons. The spell block might be nice for Uber Elder but it would take 2.5x longer to clear.
Respecced a spare character into a nebuloch jugg tonight. Using Cyclone with AoF + gloves + anger watchers eye for 100% fire conversion.

Wondering if anyone else is playing this and has any ideas for which Timeless Jewel to use. I've looked at some characters on poe.ninja but it doesn't really tell me much about what the jewels are doing.

Gear is pretty meh because I didn't want to spend too much without getting a better feel for the character. I guess now I just need to farm sulphite...
Spoiler

Dernière édition par cdnza, le 4 juil. 2019 01:53:31
can jugg get 11 endurance charge if get corrupted belt?

Thanks!
"
can jugg get 11 endurance charge if get corrupted belt?

Thanks!

I don't think that is a thing, but if it is let me know. I didn't see it on PoEDB.

http://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Belt

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires