[3.9] Endurance Charge Jugg

"
kyvsem a écrit :
Very nice! Wanna start 3.7 on this build
can you uptade it for 3.7 when he started?
thanks!

I'm waiting for patch notes, but optimization with the new historic gems that change the passive tree will likely take a while to theory craft. But, I will get it done as soon as I can!
Hello,

Thanks for the guide, it allowed me to start playing jugg with ease.
Btw I m absolutely noob to the game, (playing since a month), but in a budget way, would Carnage Heart be a good choice for people who can't afford Xoph ?

Thanks again for the guide.
"
helle_ a écrit :
Hello,

Thanks for the guide, it allowed me to start playing jugg with ease.
Btw I m absolutely noob to the game, (playing since a month), but in a budget way, would Carnage Heart be a good choice for people who can't afford Xoph ?

Thanks again for the guide.

That's a great budget option, actually, given the damage while leeching and the fact it has resists and stats. It will also make your leech much better. The only downside is no max life on it. So if your health is really low, you might want to go with a rare with lots of life, resists if you need them, stats, and maybe elemental damage with attacks or something. But yeah, Carnage Heart is great.
"
Sapfiron a écrit :
Hi, sorry for bad english, but can you help me? Check my juggernaut and told me what i doing wrong? Why i got oneshoted by shaper guardiand except chiemera, yt easy.

You probably rolled some "monsters deal 100% extra damage as X". Also, try to enter boss fights with full endurance charges to be safe. You can use the trick I described here before for it.
Dernière édition par tecito9000, le 5 juin 2019 19:01:38
I have a question I've been trying to find the answer to, but couldn't so far. Does flat "fire damage to mace attacks" on abyssal jewels help our projectiles too? Or does it only affect the melee attack and we should only look for "fire damage to attacks" instead?
"
tecito9000 a écrit :
I have a question I've been trying to find the answer to, but couldn't so far. Does flat "fire damage to mace attacks" on abyssal jewels help our projectiles too? Or does it only affect the melee attack and we should only look for "fire damage to attacks" instead?

The projectile damage of molten strike is based on (now 50%) of our weapon attack damage (now also plus flat fire on the skill). This means that anything that increases the weapon attack damage will also buff the projectiles (except melee physical damage since the projectiles are not melee). So abyssal jewels that give flat elemental damage to attacks/mace attacks do, actually, buff our projectile damage just like they would buff an elemental bow builds projectile damage.

Hope this helps.
Dernière édition par Vivan, le 5 juin 2019 21:40:13
So now with the rework we will benefit equally from fire, lightning, or cold damage to mace attacks? Or still only from fire?
"
tecito9000 a écrit :
So now with the rework we will benefit equally from fire, lightning, or cold damage to mace attacks? Or still only from fire?

Physical is best because it gets converted and added as extra damage to fire and other elements if you have %physical as extra __ on your gear/skill tree. Fire is second best because it stays converted 1 to 1 to fire damage. Chaos, Lightning, and Cold are much worse because Avatar of Fire converts them into fire at a rate of 50%, meaning that you lose half of any damage of those types. Even if the rolls are lower for physical damage, it is still about twice as good as fire and about 4 times as good compared to chaos/lightning/cold. This applies to gems as well.

Cheers!
That cleared it up perfectly, thanks a lot!!
Can you do a ground slam pure phys version of this build?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires