RIP POE for players like me :(

Dernière édition par Fatel_Femme, le 23 janv. 2020 14:12:57
Dernier bump le 30 mars 2019 17:07:09
Ce fil de discussion a été automatiquement archivé. Les réponses ont été désactivées.
"
I've bought supporter packs and spent hundreds on micro transactions.

And yet your profile only show one supporter pack, the $30 Harpy Supporter...
Bye Felicia
Satsui No Tanden
I honestly do not think GGG cares what you think. Cudos to you for posting your feedback here, you deserve a voice, but to ggg it's just another object swirling around the toilet bowl of the forums. They simply do not care.
Dernière édition par Fatel_Femme, le 23 janv. 2020 14:13:12
Dernière édition par Fatel_Femme, le 23 janv. 2020 14:13:26
Dernière édition par Fatel_Femme, le 23 janv. 2020 14:13:39
Ambush you were never ambushed. That was invasion. Ambush had the exiles guarding the box inside but was your choice rather to open or not.. Invasion had super killer bosses per map ambush you. IN betrayl mechanics you have no such choice either like Invasion - and cant lock them in lab etiher anymore. Betrayl should be called Ambush.

You just have to suck it up basically and build tanks. Rather a jugg something or a thick caster. Archers never level well anyway. They are usually a second built toon because they require high levels of gear to shine.
Git R Dun!
Dernière édition par Aim_Deep, le 23 mars 2019 15:11:32
Dernière édition par Fatel_Femme, le 23 janv. 2020 14:13:52
I found out that anything that reduces movement speed works pretty well against Syndicate encounters. Most of them relocate quite a bit during a fight, so reducing movement speed leads to way less attacks/casts directed at you.

As a caster you'd use anything that applies the "Hinder" debuff (available via Wither and Abyssal Cry). As a melee/ranged fighter you'd go for "Maim" instead. The warcry can be used by anybody, it's independent of the way you deal damage.
Coupled with a Temp Chains Curse/Aura you'll slow most things down to a crawl.

On top of that read up about which members are the most lethal. For example if you have -60% chaos res, stay the hell away from Tora/It that fled and also Aisling. Syndicate encounters are manageable when you prepare for them a bit.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires