Failed To Connect To Instance!

"
I just tried playing over an hotspot from my mobile phone and for some reason it worked flawlessly... Tested it by trying to go back and forth between my Hideout and Oriath ~30 times and it never dc'd.

Whenever I am connected to my Home DSL (WiFi or LAN) I get dc'd about with about a 1/5 chance on every instance transfer.

Can anyone else please try this and report back?

Edit:
Here is an Image from the Client.text logfile and a ping, just to show that my connection to the required Server should be fine.

I do this and you're right, i change 20 times and never get disconncted...

So... is my fu++ing ISP?
i have the same problem but i tried disabling my router firewall and this worked. I could play for 3 h without disconnect
Dernière édition par ProZockerFalky, le 19 mars 2019 21:28:09
"
i saw many threads but in one recently i heard that at least ggg is working on it but it might be a provider issue, would like to know wich you guys use.#
it seems 1&1 german users are affected

yeah I am a 1&1 customer. Maybe it has to do something with their default FritzBox(Router) Settings? I'll test a bit and see if I can find out anything else.

EDIT:

It worked for me after I have done this, HOWEVER I havent tested it before i changed these settings back and forth... So I cant say if this the Solution, it just was the last thing I did before it worked...

Your Internet will be down for 3-4 Minutes each time you change something here, so make sure that you tell everyone who's connected :)
Dernière édition par Jack_4775, le 20 mars 2019 03:38:41
"
Jack_4775 a écrit :
"
i saw many threads but in one recently i heard that at least ggg is working on it but it might be a provider issue, would like to know wich you guys use.#

yeah I am a 1&1 customer. Maybe it has to do something with their default FritzBox(Router) Settings? I'll test a bit and see if I can find out anything else.

EDIT:

It worked for me after I have done this, HOWEVER I havent tested it before i changed these settings back and forth... So I cant say if this the Solution, it just was the last thing I did before it worked...

Your Internet will be down for 3-4 Minutes each time you change something here, so make sure that you tell everyone who's connected :)

thx for that gonna try it, there is nowa sticky thread in the forums at the top for it, maybe post this there also for a wider audience

edit, dont have this option :(
Dernière édition par Schnubbel_, le 20 mars 2019 07:00:42
"

EDIT:

I am also at 1&1. I changed the settings in my FritzBox 7590 as in the screen shot. And it seems to work, could now play about 2 hours without disconnects. It has at least never been so good for so long, I will keep watching. Vielen Dank, Thank you for the advise.
"
Schnubbel_ a écrit :
"
Jack_4775 a écrit :
"

EDIT:

thx for that gonna try it, there is nowa sticky thread in the forums at the top for it, maybe post this there also for a wider audience

i dont have the option either but just using "exposed host" for my pc helped. so you can try this atleast
"

will do, when some more people confirm that it works

"
i dont have the option either but just using "exposed host" for my pc helped. so you can try this atleast

you really shouldn't set your pc as an exposed host, as that is a BIG security risk... I would turn it off immediately if I were you.

For those who doesnt have the option in their FritzBox try to enable the extended view. For me it was in the menu at the top right. Could be adjustable on different location, depending on your router.
yea after checking "erweiterte ansicht" (advanced view or sth like that) i found the option like it is in the picture. it was set to the most right part, so did u switch it to the left and then right or was urs on the left and u switched it only to the right?
I switched it to the leftmost boxes > applied > waited until the internet was back > to the right boxes > applied > waited until the internet was back.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires