Failed To Connect To Instance!

I bumped into this, too.I'm running this game on dxvk.Can this be the cause of the issue??
Having the exact same issue starting minutes ago. Been playing without a problem for almost a year.

Any ideas what's causing it or how to even troubleshoot this issue?
Same Here! Been playing since Delve and this happens since 13.03.2019

This has to be some issue on GGG's side... I've seen a lot of posts on this and they all report similar behaviour.

I tried contacting support, but they weren't able to help "due to limited staff resources"

It sucks, as I've just stopped playing since... But I still really want to play this game :(

"
Jack_4775 a écrit :
Same Here! Been playing since Delve and this happens since 13.03.2019

This has to be some issue on GGG's side... I've seen a lot of posts on this and they all report similar behaviour.

I tried contacting support, but they weren't able to help "due to limited staff resources"

It sucks, as I've just stopped playing since... But I still really want to play this game :(

I think we all really want to play. GGG seems to be throwing roadblocks in our way. You would think they would WANT people to be able to play.

I'm at a total loss, meanwhile I keep hoping the game will improve. I lost half of last league and except for one day (the opening) I've not been able to play for even a single map.

Well go fucking fig.
Tried today again and what can I say? Its worse.
Cant even leave the town. Dunno what to do ... seems like they dont care.

However thx for that great experience
I just tried playing over an hotspot from my mobile phone and for some reason it worked flawlessly... Tested it by trying to go back and forth between my Hideout and Oriath ~30 times and it never dc'd.

Whenever I am connected to my Home DSL (WiFi or LAN) I get dc'd about with about a 1/5 chance on every instance transfer.

Can anyone else please try this and report back?

Edit:
Here is an Image from the Client.text logfile and a ping, just to show that my connection to the required Server should be fine.

Dernière édition par Jack_4775, le 19 mars 2019 15:38:34
i saw many threads but in one recently i heard that at least ggg is working on it but it might be a provider issue, would like to know wich you guys use.#
it seems 1&1 german users are affected
I use TELECENTRO in argentina!
I'm in the same boat, having this issue since 13/03/2019

my ISP is also TELECENTRO in Argentina
It appears that it isn't something isolated (since every one of us have this problem with the same patch), Is there any GGG communication about it?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires