Failed To Connect To Instance!

Still same exile. . .
can confirm for me it was a fix, thank you

edit: some other ppl said its fixed since today, maybe that was it, dunno if ture^^ thx anyway
Dernière édition par Schnubbel_, le 20 mars 2019 15:31:17
"
Schnubbel_ a écrit :

edit: some other ppl said its fixed since today, maybe that was it, dunno if ture^^ thx anyway

So, u fixed it touching the router config?
"
ivancecconi a écrit :
"
Schnubbel_ a écrit :

So, u fixed it touching the router config?

yes the fix suggestion in the picture worked for me,but some ppl say its fixed anyway, even though(wich i can confirm) it gets laggy in delves

heres the link to the sticky thread for it with ggg support

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2453991/page/21
Dernière édition par Schnubbel_, le 21 mars 2019 04:22:42
Tryed 20 teleports, all worked fine, maybe fixed. I will continue testing and reporting.
Dernière édition par ivancecconi, le 21 mars 2019 14:15:57
New patch, back to the same problem..
It Works well the last day before the patch, now we are again in square 1... what's the problem?
Can someone give light to this?
Well I don't know if it's the case but for me it apparently works (my brother that is new to the game and have the same ISP in his house also has the problem and solved it the same way)

We are in argentina, and our ISP is telecentro. What work for us was to set port forwarding for the game ports:

We haven't had any problem since Saturday, so I hope that was the issue.

If you don't know how to forward ports www.portforward.com is an excelente go to place, search for your router and that's all.

I hope it'll helps others! And it would be great if it's mentioned anywhere in the summarized thread about common problems and solutions.

GL!
Dernière édition par Noonaut, le 25 mars 2019 22:38:03

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires